Fantasy NASCAR 2011: Season Over, Congrats MustangRyan!!!

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 477 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
this sounds like fun. i will wait till later in the week to submit my picks though

question: is the consecutive picks limited to just 2 races in a row?

question: is the consecutive picks limited to just 2 races in a row?

Not quite sure what you are asking, Cale had a good example.

For the consecutive picks thing... Does that mean If I pick Steve Wallace for the 500 I can use one of my 12 consecutive picks and choose him for the next race?

As long as you have consecutive picks left you can pick a driver in as many races in a row as you want.

Let me know if that didn't answer your question.

Not quite sure what you are asking, Cale had a good example.

As long as you have consecutive picks left you can pick a driver in as many races in a row as you want.

Let me know if that didn't answer your question.

yup it did. thanks! 👍

I didn't even know there was a NASCAR forum here!
I'll be joining you boys for this weekends race, I've got some catching up to do.

I was worried about picking kenseth. Should have chose Newman like I was debating.

I think Kenseth would have been ok without the flat tire. Now because of that, BK's bad day and Gordon hitting the wall looks like my day is shot.

Kenseth ended up 11th, not as good as Newman's 5th but I'll take it.

Congrats to adam46 for scoring the most points, and a welcome to chances14 and Adrenaline.

lv3b.png

Next race isn't until the 20th at Bristol.​

Last edited:
just curious but shouldn't kyle busch be bolded under my name since he had a DNF in the last race

Bad day for me. I didn't want to pick the obvious but it bit me in the ass.

not bad for me 1,2,14. i knew i should of picked johnson but i changed my mind at the last minute

I saw half of you got a 1-2-3. You're not going to gain points one people if you all choose the same drivers!

Problem is we picked the same drivers.....without knowing we picked the same drivers. Results screen doesn't show until after you pick. While that may be true, not really anybody's fault.

Well they were the three best of the series right now. But I understand.

My reasons for the picks were:

- Edwards was on the pole
- Busch is always good at Bristol
- Johnson is, well, Johnson

Seems a few others were thinking the same as me. :)

Congrats to InsaneRacer, MustangRacer and R1600Turbo for getting 1-2-3 and 152 points.

bristolday.png

Next is California(AKA Auto Club), guessing it will be nowhere near as entertaining.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back