Fast European Drag Racers?

• Thread starter B Minimal
  • 50 comments
Germany
Germany
B-Minimal
I recently started dragging again after a very long break (About 7 months) & now im looking for competitive fast european drag racers, since the ghost lag in US rooms is still a major issue.

Hi,
We've met on the drag strip, you know that I'm not that fast. But whenever I'm online on GT6, you can always ask me to join your lobby.

I think the only person that's still fast is wraith everyone else got bored and moved now brain :)

a3picgamer still plays, and he's pretty fast. As dream00 said, wraith still plays. I remember wraith saying something about a few euro guys not too long ago, but can't remember their names.

Hey, good to see you dream00! I also got tired and bored of drag, but at the moment im enjoying it again, its just the right people missing :( Was good fun back on GT5 racing you lot. IMSPEED yeah, you´re pretty fast :) Nick, I´ll send him a message thanks!

Only guy I have raced who is pretty fast is why_so_serious87 ( I believe this is the correct way his psn is spelled out). Other than him only other euro guys I race with is wraith and epic.

Only guy I have raced who is pretty fast is why_so_serious87 ( I believe this is the correct way his psn is spelled out). Other than him only other euro guys I race with is wraith and epic.

Of all the euro drag racers I've come across I have to say that @a3picGamer47 is the fastest that I've seen, no offense to any other euro drag racers.

Yes why so serious pretty quick and a decent tuner as well.

Yea, I've races why_so_serious87, as far as I believe we almost always tied, or it was really close. Other good euro guys might be FighterSim or bitinho87. I've raced those guys alot and they both are pretty fast guys.

A few good tuners that I know of that are from the EU are:
Wraith_of_Horus
insaneEpikScopes (sorry for bad spelling)
lpgt
Moosey123m5fan
sutton97
SJDFOX
jamdot (can be fast)
This is just a hand full of people that I know. There are way more people than this it is just I cant remember them all. And I think I am slow just so everybody knows.

Last edited:
jdiaz mi putilla negra, remember me? Its Brainblower haha good to see you bro!
a3epicGamer, ill send you a friend request so we can race sometime :)

jdiaz mi putilla negra, remember me? Its Brainblower haha good to see you bro!
a3epicGamer, ill send you a friend request so we can race sometime :)
Same old same bro! On my way to work other than that life is the same as always. Glad to see your making a comeback!! 👍

"Very cheesy comment"
burned.jpg

Back