Fastest car in GT2

the fastst car in my save is the Toyota GT-One road version,i've tuned it and it went on 450km/h+ and that was not the speed end.so the fastest car is TOYOTA GT-ONE ROAD VERSION:) :)

the fastest car in my save was and will be the TOYOTA GT-ONE ROAD VERSION,i've tuned it and it went on 450km/h+ and it was not the end of the speed

I've hit 273.22 in the Escudo Pikes Peak. I have used the 180sx drag and haven't gone that fast.
EDIT: That's MPH

fastest in gt2 u ask? easy:

Renault Espace F1
[R]Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR(J)
Ford GT90
[R]Chevrolet Camaro SS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also i thought the FedEx car would be a FedEx delivery van...(major dissapointment)

What are your 5 fastest cars, and their speeds?
Mine are:
1.  HKS 180SX Drag = 440Km/h+
2.  Toyota GT-ONE Road Car = 420Km/h+
3. Weigert Vector W8 Twin-Turbo = 380Km/h+

Can't remember the rest. I'll have to go check.

4. Mazda speed RX-7 GT-C= 394km/h+
Test this car!!!!!:)

Yes it's true. There's a Nissan 300ZX that you can win from the GT Regionals (i forget whether it's the pacific or european races) and it has FedEx sponsorship.

Also, if you buy a used '92 Mitsubishi 3000GT, you get Puma athletic sponsorship when you buy the race kit.

sry to bring this back up but you can also get the puma sponser for the evo. i used that car for almost every race under 500hp

RUF CTR 2 Sport 656 hp. This is my Drag Car set up for the 400m. I was just messing around with this car on the 1000m and the MAX Speed and was quite impressed. Its not as fast as my Escudo PP 249 mph but it does the 1000m in 17.670 and the MAX speed was 226 mph. The fastest 400m was 9:702 Lol this car will do 0-60 in 2.3 seconds; in Reverse! My friends and i sit around and do Bracket Drag Races at my house and when i use this car for that, i will take off in 2nd gear so it runs 9.9 seconds flat! I win almost every time but i have been beat by a girl Lol. BRACKET RACING, read about it and try it out sometime. 400m on simulation mode. It's multiplayer for GT2!

Without doing any Hybriding not to into that or doing that weird motorsport glich whatever it is is it an endless road or something???

1 Toyota GT-one to go 279 MPH

2 Mazda RX7 GTC to 261 MPH

3 Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version to go 256 MPH

Cant realy remember the rest though, once I get GT2 again I'll post the settings I used if you give a ****:)

My 2 cylinder with a Stage4 Turbo and a Stage 1 Na Tune, 602MPH with Normal gas!!!!--------------------)

Attachments

• midget%20wheely.JPG
    midget%20wheely.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Midget-4.JPG
    Midget-4.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 33
Mazda! i have been into street racing since i was 16. I have had 4 HONDAS including the accord, civic and the popular CR-X. My brother is a big HONDA Tuner so i kinda just fell into HONDA's. That all changed when i bought a Mazda 323. It was the funnest little car i have owned. That thing would burn rubber through half the gears and it was stock. My CR-X wouldn't even do that and that had Intake, header, exhaust, and other basic NA upgrades. I later bought a First Gen MX-6. I liked it so much i bought the MX-6 GT which has the Intercooled Turbo. That car is just scary. My next car is going to be the RX-7. If your concidering buying a Honda, you might want to concider a Mazda. Just ask Renisis Man.

My fastest cars :
1 : HKS R33 GT-R Drag : 436,9 KP/H (approximately 272,721 MP/H)
2 : Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak : 426,3 KP/H (266,104 MP/H)
3 : Nissan R390 GT1 Road Version (Turbo Stage 4) : 408 KP/H (254,681 MP/H)
4 : Vector W8 Twin Turbo : 376,69 KP/H (235,137 MP/H)

I can't remember the speed of my 5th fastest car...

Beautiful! Who else thinks that page is a work of art? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller
Excuse me, was your post addressed to me?.. If yes, I can give you my save file (memcards\epsxe000.mcr). It's not a fake. Actually, why do you find it confusing?.. I don't see anything abnormal...

Excuse me, was your post addressed to me?.. If yes, I can give you my save file (memcards\epsxe000.mcr). It's not a fake. Actually, why do you find it confusing?.. I don't see anything abnormal...

Confusing? Abnormal? naw, i said it was beautiful, which it is in a way. I love the dark blues & black for some reason. Brings back happy memories.

Oh, sorry then :) My english is not so good, I thought "a work of art" means "a work in Photoshop" :)

Naw, i don't care about stuff like that. If someone wants to doctor their records, they're only fooling themself.

BTW guys, how did you tune the Drag R33 to make it produce 430+ km/h (270+ mph)?.. I HARDLY could reach my 400.1 km/h after very long gearbox and suspension tuning :ill:

And, is "Hybriding" possible inside the PSX emulators (like ePSXe)? I was pretty impressed when saw screenshots of Hybrids here, because I've never heard of that technology anywhere (actually I never had a PSX or PS2 at home) :)

And... Is Jaguar XJ220 possible to make 400+ km/h (250+ mph)? It has enough power (according to its mass), pretty nice aerodynamic qualities (better than Skylines, for example), but I can't make that speed, as I make, for example, on Nissan R390. It accelerates well, but since it reaches ~380 km/h (~240 mph) the acceleration is being slowed down, so I just don't have enough road to complete it, and I crash into the wall... Maybe the reason is 5 gears, or I just didn't tune it well?..

291 mph in the Escudo. 468.3 km/h for the people who use that system. Used the wheelie trick on the Test Course-nothing else.

LATER: 610 mph (981.6 km/h) in the Escudo....breaking out of Laguna Seca with the wheelie trick.

BTW guys, how did you tune the Drag R33 to make it produce 430+ km/h (270+ mph)?.. I HARDLY could reach my 400.1 km/h after very long gearbox and suspension tuning :ill:
Try the 180-SX with wheelie settings. Also remember to switch the tires to RSS tires. You can win it on the Laguna Seca race in the Gran Turismo Foundation thing, where you see the Euro cup and some other cup on the second page. 3 easy laps on Laguna for a 1000HP car. :sly:

/Well i tried using my cell phone camera to get a good shot of my records menus, but it looked like crap...you can't read it.

Back