Fastest car in GT2

Do Deep forest in an Escudo and then in the GT One. Who wins? Try Grand Valley in a Speed 12. Bet you can beat it in an Oreca Viper.

Not mine, I got my speed 12 in GT2 to get some amazine laps, I got close to 50 secs for Midfield raceway in m speed 12, can't remeber other laps but I mande mine fly round corners. Without a shark or Xport.

do u guys go for no downforce lots of down force or somewhere in between?

for top-speed racing i go quite low, for sprint i put most downforce on the back and for racing i put more on the front

^ 500's the top you can get without cheating per se. it does require the motosports land out of map trick though. unless you're doing the wheelie trick with the scud, that might put you over.

Without any dirty trick, just power and settings, 448km/h (278mph) with Drag180SX and 430km/h (267mph) with GT-One Road Car, Test Course.

oxigen_gsr
^ 500's the top you can get without cheating per se. it does require the motosports land out of map trick though. unless you're doing the wheelie trick with the scud, that might put you over.

ur right there. i havnt got higher then that with any other car, but with the scud i picked up to around 650MPH :scared:

toyota gt1 270.39
escudo 260.19
r390 gt1 98 256.79
r390gt1 97 254.12
rally tvr speed 12 252.94
tvr speed 12 249.36
rally atlantaque 600 lm 243.34
kure r33 skyline 241.50
all mph and im only getting started

colton19911
How did you get that?
Vector's setting?
Springs: 20.0/20.0
Height: 93/140
Damper Bound: 1/1
Damper Rebound: 1/1
Camber: 0.0/0.0
Toe: 0.00/0.00
Stabilizers: 1/1

Gears:
5th - 1.106
Final - 2.000

Just a 5 minute setup, but I use what I think will make it fast.

pgr2status:beat
o yall are wrong the escudo is the fastest followed by the speed 12 and then the hks drag but the drag cant turn for beans
Well, I just post my best setting to make vector faster.
What is your non hybrid speed for those car on test course?
this is my current fastest car on test course ranking.
All car using as hard as possible spring rate,
ride height: min/max
damper b : 1/1
damper r : 1/1
camber : 0.0/0.0
toe : 0.0/0.0
stabilizer : 0/0

final drive 2.5
downforce: min/min
LSD: max/max/max max/max/max

all driven using automatic transmission.

1st - HKS 180sx, 267mph

2nd - GT One, 261mph

3rd - R390 GT1 '97, 254mph

4th - Escudo pikes peak, 253mph

5th - TVR Speed 12, 252mph

6th - HKS R33, 239mph

7th - Vector, 226mph

8th - Elise GT1

if you all have some suggestion, I'll try it.

Mine is the -

Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version
Nissan 180SX Drag
Cerbera Speed 12
Tommy Kiara ZZII

I can't remember the top speeds though...Its hard to remember after 2 years of not playing the game :dunce:

Ah man i got y'all beat. My dahaitsu move will smoke your escudo anydya! i got it up to 1/2.47 mph now top THAT1

Parnelli Bone
Ah man i got y'all beat. My dahaitsu move will smoke your escudo anydya! i got it up to 1/2.47 mph now top THAT1
you mistype the speed........

It seems that the maximum speed we can reach using normal gearing is 600mph (965kmph), so unless we hybrid the gear ratio, we can't reach more than that.

sucahyo
you mistype the speed........

It seems that the maximum speed we can reach using normal gearing is 600mph (965kmph), so unless we hybrid the gear ratio, we can't reach more than that.

That was meant to be a joke, Sucahyo. As in ha ha ha :D
Of course, nobody is ever gonna post a top speed of ANY kind in a Daihatsu !

I'm just making fun of this thread, i'm not all that into top speed.

Camaro SS
has anyone seen the FedEx car yet? its a pretty big rumor thats going on among the gt fans in tejas(texas).

Yes it's true. There's a Nissan 300ZX that you can win from the GT Regionals (i forget whether it's the pacific or european races) and it has FedEx sponsorship.

Also, if you buy a used '92 Mitsubishi 3000GT, you get Puma athletic sponsorship when you buy the race kit.

Back