Fastest car under 600pp - Nurburgring Lap times Added!

Can you classify a Camaro RM (Race Mod) still as a "Road Car" or is it after the race mod a race car? :confused:

Btw. there are 2 Camaro's you can race mod. The Z28 '69 & the SS '10.

I tested that as a bit of a variable. (It's the '10 model)

I know it's not a road car but I wanted to see how other stuff handled the ring in comparison.

I could probably shave a lot of time off of that but I didn't have a clean lap

Just did my first lap of the ring. Not going to tell you my time cause I spun out majorly once, completely my fault though. Love the tune, really can't complain about it. Gets in and out of corners very well and never feels out of control at any point. This is amazing because nurb is usually my most hated track.

Okay after 2 more laps I did a 7:02.xxx time and the second lap tried to push it a little more in and out of corners when I felt more comfortable with it and brought it down to a 6:51.xxx which for me is a great time around the ring.

Which version of the track is it on? It doesn't say... or do i just need to read closely?

I'd like to try myself with one of my own cars. Just need to know which version.

Okay after 2 more laps I did a 7:02.xxx time and the second lap tried to push it a little more in and out of corners when I felt more comfortable with it and brought it down to a 6:51.xxx which for me is a great time around the ring.

Nice one ;) I'm uploading my video to youtube now 340 minutes remaining :crazy:

Hopefully It'll be clear enough :)

Mines tuned for drifting right now, I'll get round to it eventually.

Is the Rx7 From the Premium mazda dealer worth a shot?

Yes, definitely. The RE Amemiya ones are quite good too but they aren't road cars.

The RUF RGT may be good too. I use it for 550pp though, not sure if it can reach 600pp.

Yes, definitely. The RE Amemiya ones are quite good too but they aren't road cars.

The RUF RGT may be good too. I use it for 550pp though, not sure if it can reach 600pp.

Cool. I might give it a go.

I have an RUF RGT in my garage too so I might give that a try.

It's an RR though. I've heard that they're horrible to drive in gt5 (or is that just the yellowbird?)

Last edited:
The RUF RGT is hard to drive when stock, so tuning is needed.
But the RGT is not as bad as the Yellowbird though.

I think that the RGT is one of the best for the 550pp range when tuned right.

Alternatively, you can try the CTR2, it is 4WD.

The RUF RGT is hard to drive when stock, so tuning is needed.
But the RGT is not as bad as the Yellowbird though.

I think that the RGT is one of the best for the 550pp range when tuned right.

Alternatively, you can try the CTR2, it is 4WD.

Only managed 6:55:xxx in the RGT.Found that when the rear end starts to go, it REALLY goes. I tuned it to be way better than stock but still a bit slow compared to the competition (only 550pp fully tuned)

CTR2 would probably be more my thing but I haven't got one and it's not in my UCD :\

Forget about what I was saying, I was trying to see how the Caterham would do. I gave up after I spun going into the straight. I spun really badly. I had a good tme going to, nothing to compete very well but it was a good one.

I decided I wanted to try out the Caterham on Nurburgring. I got 7:28, went into the grass once and massively slid through a corner so I'm going o try again.

sure thing. Take a picture of the lap time with the car name in it ;)

If i need further evidence I may ask for a replay but lets just see what it is first

(Now you're going to tell me it's some hybrid'ed Daihatsu Midget right! :P)

Hey, just saw your post hehe. OK im gona post here the Pic.
Like i said 630pp and a lap of ~6:10 arround the ring. CAR = is my top secret tuned ............... :D

I decided I wanted to try out the Caterham on Nurburgring. I got 7:28, went into the grass once and massively slid through a corner so I'm going o try again.

I made a tune that seriously helps with the oversteer. It turns very well now but if you so much as clip a rumble strip it sends you flying

Back