Fastest Seasonal Money?

• Thread starter toddly9464
  • 37 comments

toddly9464

(Banned)
United States
Illinois
toddlyer9464
I have been doing the 650pp Seasonal N. 4 grinding for money. running 6min for 2million dollars no brainer win in a 905 race car. Does anything beat 333,333 dollars a minute?

I have been doing the 650pp Seasonal N. 4 grinding for money. running 6min for 2million dollars no brainer win in a 905 race car. Does anything beat 333,333 dollars a minute?

Here to help everyone, if someone get more $ $ $, please pass the setup to help other pilots (12 minutes)

thank you all

(Eifel Race)

1041543.jpg

1041541.jpg

1041537.jpg

1041539.jpg

My current grind is the recent Ferrari road cars seasonal event at the Nurburgring GP short circuit. Currently using a full modified, then detuned and fully ballasted, F40. I've gone down as far as 396bhp at 500pp and with the double payout, 200% login bonus and performance difference I'm making 4.2 million per race.
An easy win if you cut the final chicane and land on all 4 wheels each lap, 1st place by lap 4, so I may even experiment with even lower power once I'm off the cr limiter again.

My current grind is the recent Ferrari road cars seasonal event at the Nurburgring GP short circuit. Currently using a full modified, then detuned and fully ballasted, F40. I've gone down as far as 396bhp at 500pp and with the double payout, 200% login bonus and performance difference I'm making 4.2 million per race.
An easy win if you cut the final chicane and land on all 4 wheels each lap, 1st place by lap 4, so I may even experiment with even lower power once I'm off the cr limiter again.

You can detune the f40 to 477-485pp for a pretty easy win(1 Enzo v. 2 IMO) using that strategy.

I'm doing the the #3 b-spec 650 race, and easily get 2 million per race (about 20 minutes though). I have the game on while doing other things around the house.

I let my bob do all the racing in a 650pp 2J (with no input from myself).

80's japanese festival at le mans gets me over 3 million in ten minutes using the 89 galant at 355 pp.

This is rather healthy:

DSC_0006_zpsd7432bef.jpg

Dang! I've been getting the 4.5 with the detuned F2007 but looks like I'd better invest in an F2010! :eek:

As for winning at Eiffel, there are a few key places that you can make up some big time on the AI cars...I'm at work and doing this from memory so bear with me!

First corner, stay in 7th then change down to 5th briefly to make the final part of it...if there's an AI car behind you he'll try to ram you up the trumpet but just try and avoid them. You should be able to change up to 6th on the exit.

Next complex, you can carry a lot more speed through here than they do. Obviously your gearing may be slightly different, but for me I change down to 4th at the start, then you can keep changing up as you go through the right, left, right. The final corner of the complex is blind over a crest, so you have to pre-empt it and start turning before the crest - it may take a few attempts to get the angle right but once you have you should only need to briefly change down a gear.

Round the awkward uphill right turn and then floor it for the 'straight'. The next little section is where you make up the most time against the AI, there are two quick corners - right then left - which the AI slows right down for...you don't have to. You can take them a lot quicker than you think you can, for me it's just down to 5th, clip the grass on the right hander, then you don't even need to brake, just ease off a touch before the left and sweep up the hill towards the hairpin. You'll often find yourself behind an AI car here, they tend to stay on the left before the hairpin so just position yourself on the right and take them on the inside.

The last little section is fairly self explanatory, but takes a lot of practice to get the angles right. Ideally you should only be making one turn for the two corners, but you can get away with two as long as you don't slow down too much (as the AI tends to do)

Just a quick guide, but the fact I can do this from memory tells you something...this circuit in an F1 car is more akin to a bobsleigh run than a race, you have to memorise your turn in points and have faith that the car will stick. It will. There's so much grip in the car that you can always brake a little later, or turn in a little faster than you think you can.

Consistent 1:09.XXX will win it easily, much faster times are possible.

:)

I've been doing the Muscle Car race at Cape Ring Periphery in a Corvette Convertible. It's modded pretty good but I tuned it down to about 445pp. With 200% and double credits it should get you about 2,000,000 credits in 5 1/2 minutes. It's only 3 laps and I catch the leader in the last part of the ring or a little after. Make sure the Z28 starts in 1st place.

the best seasonal event to earn money is the new year holiday challenge seasonal event

I've been doing the 620pp supercar festival at Fuji, I'm using a 513pp 2j. I'm winning $4,004,831 and 398,112 XP in 8 1/2 minutes. I'm cutting the track at the chicane to gain a little time, Indy is even easier because there are more places to cut but you don't win quite as much.

How is this even possible???

I'm going to hazard a guess and say that the double experience for christmas is affecting the reward. Currently I'm able to get roughly 3.5 million for doing to F1 Seasonal at Eifel with the 200% login bonus. However, that gets doubled because of the double experience, so for now I'm actually getting 7 million per race.

I'm going to hazard a guess and say that the double experience for christmas is affecting the reward. Currently I'm able to get roughly 3.5 million for doing to F1 Seasonal at Eifel with the 200% login bonus. However, that gets doubled because of the double experience, so for now I'm actually getting 7 million per race.

Ahhhh, I see now. Thank you for your help. I wasn't aware of the holiday bonus as I haven't been on but thank you for your help. I do appreciate it. When will the bonus be up? You mention Christmas bonus, So am I safe to assume its over?

Ahhhh, I see now. Thank you for your help. I wasn't aware of the holiday bonus as I haven't been on but thank you for your help. I do appreciate it. When will the bonus be up? You mention Christmas bonus, So am I safe to assume its over?

The double experience has been going on since last Thursday but I don't know when it is finished. It is still there at the moment. Perhaps next week? Or maybe when the New Years challenge is finished. Don't really know to be honest!

The double experience has been going on since last Thursday but I don't know when it is finished. It is still there at the moment. Perhaps next week? Or maybe when the New Years challenge is finished. Don't really know to be honest!

Thank you tho! You helped out a lot. I appreciative it.

It's until the 9th of January. http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/news/d6758.html

The cars in the online dealership are also half price. Lots of really nice cars so grind away for that easy money.

Dang! I've been getting the 4.5 with the detuned F2007 but looks like I'd better invest in an F2010! :eek:

As for winning at Eiffel, there are a few key places that you can make up some big time on the AI cars...I'm at work and doing this from memory so bear with me!

First corner, stay in 7th then change down to 5th briefly to make the final part of it...if there's an AI car behind you he'll try to ram you up the trumpet but just try and avoid them. You should be able to change up to 6th on the exit.

Next complex, you can carry a lot more speed through here than they do. Obviously your gearing may be slightly different, but for me I change down to 4th at the start, then you can keep changing up as you go through the right, left, right. The final corner of the complex is blind over a crest, so you have to pre-empt it and start turning before the crest - it may take a few attempts to get the angle right but once you have you should only need to briefly change down a gear.

Round the awkward uphill right turn and then floor it for the 'straight'. The next little section is where you make up the most time against the AI, there are two quick corners - right then left - which the AI slows right down for...you don't have to. You can take them a lot quicker than you think you can, for me it's just down to 5th, clip the grass on the right hander, then you don't even need to brake, just ease off a touch before the left and sweep up the hill towards the hairpin. You'll often find yourself behind an AI car here, they tend to stay on the left before the hairpin so just position yourself on the right and take them on the inside.

The last little section is fairly self explanatory, but takes a lot of practice to get the angles right. Ideally you should only be making one turn for the two corners, but you can get away with two as long as you don't slow down too much (as the AI tends to do)

Just a quick guide, but the fact I can do this from memory tells you something...this circuit in an F1 car is more akin to a bobsleigh run than a race, you have to memorise your turn in points and have faith that the car will stick. It will. There's so much grip in the car that you can always brake a little later, or turn in a little faster than you think you can.

Consistent 1:09.XXX will win it easily, much faster times are possible.

:)

thanks for the tip, I used the F1 '2010 and won $ $ $ 7.900,000,00 soon put the photo of the setup, I'm trying to get to its value, but this difficult, yet required

I've been doing one of the 400PP seasonals on High Speed Ring with a slightly detuned 86 GT and you get 400,000 credits for winning for doing 3 laps.

thanks for the tip, I used the F1 '2010 and won $ $ $ 7.900,000,00 soon put the photo of the setup, I'm trying to get to its value, but this difficult, yet required

Yeah, please put up the setup lol. I can't even get to tenth and I race perfectly.

Doing it with Pad or Wheel?
I just moved, so havent put my wheel plus seat up yet.
Is it doable with Pad alone?

I do the 620 pp supercar festival (most any track(I recommend Grand Valley or Indy)) with a fully de-tuned Chaparral 2J. I get 3.3 million every 10 min. and once the oil gets dirty then it gets better, I'm easily winning, even againt Speed 12's, Veyrons, and XJ220s. It is a win by the 4th lap on a bad race. The AI is like James May (Top Gear Fans), no speed or sense of direction (especially the Aston Martins. It's also great for XP, but thats not the problem. This race isn't timesome to grind either.

Yeah, please put up the setup !

I'll post mine here, got $ 8,500,000.00

Hi CCR_BR2:

Settings for 726pp F1 2007:
1. Full DF
2. Power Limiter 50%
3. 200kg Ballast
4. Brakes 5/2
5. ABS 1
6. Racing Line On
7. No other aids.
Rest is stock.

The trick is to avoid overtaking before the straight so that you may draft.
Without drafting on the straight you will have no chance as your top speed is low (~256kph).
Regards
George

Back