Fastest Times for La Festa Cavillano - Circuit De La Sarthe

  • Thread starter Thread starter DLR
  • 406 comments
  • 46,828 views
3.24.1 599'06 cutting evry corner

3.17.0 enzo

edit: 3.15.0 oil change + wing make the difference

@ snowgt I always wonder how a Ferrari handle in sand of a chicane :p
 
Last edited:
3:15:000 in a 864hp ENZO , cut all corners
 
3:27.395 in fully tuned 458 italia cutting everything.
 
3:27 in a fully tuned Italia and cuting the last chicane :P (shame shame and more shame :D )

you cut a lot more than only last chicane m8 ;)

when i cut only last chicane my time was 3:36. you could be faster by maybe a couple of sec max but there is no way in hell you are 9 sec faster on a lap in a 458. post a video and make me eat my words otherwise i don't believe you.
 
Last edited:
3:16.839, third try once I knew what yes were up to, deffinitely another 2 seconds can come off...... Oh Enzo Fully tuned...... you know the rest ;)
 
Last edited:
3:27 in a fully tuned Italia and cuting the last chicane :P (shame shame and more shame :D )

👎 I'm sorry to said it, but I has made a "typo" there.... was 3:37... I was seeing the replay last night and has noticed it. Sorry again. :dunce:
 
Last edited:
Running a clean lap (no cutting chicanes) in a well tuned Scuderia gives me a 3:50.0xx. Pass the Enzo at Arnage.
 
Last edited:
My best time.
3:24.404 in fully tuned 458 Italia 09" cutting every where I can.
Rear wing and rest of kit fitted.
Using D-pad X and Square?
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Sorry for the picture quality. Taken with my Mobile phone?
Just had to go put another lap in to get some more credits so uploaded a picture of my last lap.
Not the 3:24.404 but close?
picture.php
 
Last edited:
3:17.721 in a fully modded enzo using Rotary junki's set up and tranny set to 440km - cutting everything. still haven't tamed the beast as i never drive it. think i can still shave approx 2 seconds once i get more familiar with it
 
My best time.
3:24.404 in fully tuned 458 Italia 09" cutting every where I can.
Rear wing and rest of kit fitted.
Using D-pad X and Square?
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Sorry for the picture quality. Taken with my Mobile phone?
Just had to go put another lap in to get some more credits so uploaded a picture of my last lap.
Not the 3:24.404 but close?
picture.php

wow nice one. i did 3:27 with a wheel. think i could get in low 3.26, maybe 3.25 if i am lucky, but seriously doubt i could do it under 3.25.

you're not seriously dpad x and square to accelerate and brake??? maybe for gear changes?

congrats and respect
 
wow nice one. i did 3:27 . think i could get in low 3.26, maybe 3.25 if i am lucky, but seriously doubt i could do it under 3.25.

congrats and respect

Thanks mate, Always liked the 458 its just a nice car to drive.
And it helps if you can get a draft on 2nd place car just has your coming onto straight, Lets you get up to 220 MPH or there abouts.
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

P.s Yes I use d-pad for steering and square an X for brake accelerate.👍
 
3:33.072 with the F430 Scuderia '07, fully tuned to some 650+ hp. In the layout I ran there were no chicanes :P. I skipped both chicanes on the straight and cut the last corner.

ps: the main point is not to just beat the Enzo by 25s, it's to just get on with the race as fast as possible so I can get the UCD to refresh as well as get enough money for the Nissan 92 once it pops up!
 
ps: the main point is not to just beat the Enzo by 25s, it's to just get on with the race as fast as possible so I can get the UCD to refresh as well as get enough money for the Nissan 92 once it pops up!

Well said mate for me its to finish off buying my last few Red bulls.👍
And get enough back in my kitty to keep an eye out for my last few Veyrons.
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
3:15.143 fully tuned enzo (922bhp) using Rotary Junky settings. shamelessly cutting everything

think this new fastest time with enzo if i am not mistaken / pats himself on the back

enzosartre.jpg
 
Last edited:
3:15.143 fully tuned enzo (922bhp) using Rotary Junky settings. shamelessly cutting everything

think this new fastest time with enzo if i am not mistaken / pats himself on the back

enzosartre.jpg

Nice one mate thats some lap.👍
Pats you on the back too.LOL
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Full house Enzo

3:41 no cutting, 3:24 with

I guess I need to practice harder at cheating!

Or remove the aero
 
3:29.639
tuned Enzo
cut first 2 chicanes
 
enzo with sports exhaust and racing airfilter with race softs
3:40:259
 
Running a clean lap (no cutting chicanes) in a well tuned Scuderia gives me a 3:50.0xx. Pass the Enzo at Arnage.

I'm doing about the same in a 458 and an Enzo--your times are actually a bit better than mine. I'm trying to see how competitive I can make it while still winning. The times people posted cutting the chicanes don't really mean anything to me.
 
I am surprized. No undermap glitches times till now? :lol:
 
Racing fairly in my 900+HP Ferrari Enzo with racing softs on my best time was 3'44'580. I'm not the best but I think I'm decent enough at this game.
 
3.24.1 599'06 cutting evry corner

3.17.0 enzo

edit: 3.15.0 oil change + wing make the difference

@ snowgt I always wonder how a Ferrari handle in sand of a chicane :p

I am left to question the even and "perfect" times...
 
Sweet time....
I did 3:32.844 in an Enzo with a DS3.....not too shabby....didn't feel like dragging the wheel setup in the house. Cut the chicanes of course.
 
mail


if know one can see this image please tell me....ive never uploaded anything on here before, the time was a 3:13.848
 
Last edited:
3:13:041 - Enzo 649pp

DS3

i can do 3:12 yet


edit: 3:11:036 right now lol
 
Last edited:
zzz_pt
3:13:041 - Enzo 649pp

DS3

i can do 3:12 yet

edit: 3:11:036 right now lol

Dammit i got 3:11.200 just then, push it to 3:09.xxx definetley possible.
 
yep :) under 3:10 its possible.
 
Just ran 3:15.642 with a fully tuned Enzo, cutting all chicanes. I have the stock DS3 controller. My previous best was 3:19.053, so this run was a pleasant shock.
 
zzz_pt
yep :) under 3:10 its possible.

Yes indeed, i know, by the 3:09.477 i just did.now to get under 3:09...
 
Do you guys cut the immediate chicane? The right-left-righter?
 
Back