Fastest Times for La Festa Cavillano - Circuit De La Sarthe

  • Thread starter Thread starter DLR
  • 406 comments
  • 46,828 views
3:26.XXX, RKM enzo with ballast in the front. All cuts too and abs1 only, using ds3.
 
kattjeveln
Do you guys cut the immediate chicane? The right-left-righter?

The first one? Yeah.
 
3.44.xxx in a 430 Scuderia, fully tuned, racing softs, no cutting. This might pale in comparison to others' times, but I'm really happy with it. It's actually the first time I've run a race, adjusted my settings, run it again, and so on. Nothing to do with the prize money or the XP, obviously...
 
Ferrari Enzo
Default Suspension, Default Transmission, Default Drivetrain, Engine fully upgraded, Racing Medium Tires, Full weight red , no chassis stiff. + Ballast at 176kg, position 41 (front)

NO ABS, = 0, no Driving Aids whatsoever. Cut Chicanes like a skipping stone at 922hp (oil change every 4 races, +60 million cr later), fell in love at handling this with 0 ABS, (Brake balances 3/3), cross the finish line at 305 km/hr with a best time of 3:20:9xx (I can "maybe" finish -3s faster if and only if I can learn to use the sand trap at the Mulsanne corner. So far it's been legit braking except for the chicanes.

(1st place -2.8s after 1st chicane split)

I challenge you to try this with no aids. What a BLAST. Does not oversteer. Therfore can take all corners at max allowed cornering speed, steady throttle. Rear wing is *optional* at 15 df
 
Last edited:
Has anyone used the 599 Fiorano GTB '06? With a nice tune, it's great fun! Lovely smoking all the modern beasts... :)
 
Yes indeed, i know, by the 3:09.477 i just did.now to get under 3:09...

do u have a video? can't understand how u can be that fast. must be cutting something that didnt occur to me
 
3:19:004 in a fully tuned Enzo.
I cut all 3 chicanes.

So does that mean you are more of a virtual farmer in the dirt, than a virtual race car driver :)

Jaywalker: Has anyone used the 599 Fiorano GTB '06? With a nice tune, it's great fun! Lovely smoking all the modern beasts...

That is the car I used; 3:56:... consistently with the 599 (added an aero wing too-more for looks :dopey:)
 
lunarwolf
do u have a video? can't understand how u can be that fast. must be cutting something that didnt occur to me

I cut everything possible.
Dunlop, Esses, Tertre rouge, Ford, and the mulsanne hairpins, i would post a video, if i knew how, i can post a pic for proof, but i need to go to a pc first.

Also, i am pretty sure you can go even further.
 
Last edited:
Did a 3:25.143 a few hours ago with my 620PP Enzo :D 👍

Everything trimmed of course :D

and DS3 by the way :D
 
Best I can get with cutting is 3:15.5xx. I havent perfected cutting at the Ford Chicane, so I think I can go lower. Best non-cutting is around 3:35 in the enzo.
 
Last edited:
I cut everything possible.
Dunlop, Esses, Tertre rouge, Ford, and the mulsanne hairpins, i would post a video, if i knew how, i can post a pic for proof, but i need to go to a pc first.

Also, i am pretty sure you can go even further.

thx i dont care about pic, but video would have been cool to see how i can improve my cr/min

will try cutting esses and dunlop, but everytime i tried it seemed slower in sand / grass than on tarmac, i must not be using optimal line

btw nice time
 
lunarwolf
thx i dont care about pic, but video would have been cool to see how i can improve my cr/min

will try cutting esses and dunlop, but everytime i tried it seemed slower in sand / grass than on tarmac, i must not be using optimal line

btw nice time

Take as much speed as you can through the sandtraps, and through the shortest amount. I know, because i have been bogged down plenty of times.
 
I've shamelessly cut everything possible and did 3'27.884 in 753BHP/1255kg (613PP) Enzo.
(odometer at 224.6 km / ~140 miles)
With all removable parts installed including a wing , tyres are R3's .
Top speed about 370 km/h , ~230 MPH .
No SRF used.



MadMax
 
Last edited:
3:43 in my 458, fully modded, with a daft spoiler

No cutting

Will improve the time later on :)
 
3:15.764 fully tuned enzo cutting all chicanes
 
Last night I was grinding away on this and finally got down to a 3:20.8 and was excited (yes I cut all chicanes, running a fully tuned Enzo). But then when I got to work tired from no sleep and see the best time around 3:15 I was bummed, looks like I still have 5 seconds to shave off. Oh well this is the most fun I have had grinding :)
 
3:14.644... fully tuned Enzo and cutting, but next lap Iwas beating that by 2 seconds and screwed up, disapointed..... if I get it down again, i'll post again :)
 
So does that mean you are more of a virtual farmer in the dirt, than a virtual race car driver :)

Don't hate. I'm just a GTFanatic trying to grind for in-game $$.
 
Last edited:
3'09.2 with a Ferrari Enzo full tuned and I cut.
 
3:50, no chicane cutting, modded Ferrari F40. I think I can still get that down more... I've done it in an Enzo and 458, and I like the F40 on it more!
 
Why are you guys posting fastest times with cutting? Makes no sense to even post cutting times...
 
Done a 3:46 in my Enzo, No cuts or any aids... Le Mans is definitely my favorite track at the moment, would be nice to see some new tracks in some DLC. I just finished with the Monte Carlo track in DiRT 3, very nice DLC Codemasters.... hint hint PD...
 
Last edited:
Why are you guys posting fastest times with cutting? Makes no sense to even post cutting times...

because many of us are grinding and trying to max xp and cr/min, it's not like this is a hard race to beat without cutting.
 
3:46 in my Scudiera '07...fastest I can go, and that's with me:
1. Flying through 1st sand turn
2. Flying through 2nd sand turn
3. Cutting chicane at end.
 
3:33.179 full tuned Enzo no aids G27 wheel Paddle shift
 
because many of us are grinding and trying to max xp and cr/min, it's not like this is a hard race to beat without cutting.
👍
 
Ran a 3:28:6XX in a fully tuned F40 (obviously cutting everything). But it was far from a perfect lap. Could probably find another three seconds or so. Unfortunately, a lot depends on traffic.
 
I did a 3:24.xxx with a 620pp Enzo earlier today and forgot to save the replay! :banghead:
 
Back