Fastest XP/Credit Farming Setup

Interesting... I assume you mean the Tomahawk X with nearly 2700hp? That would definitely make more sense! I'll have a search of the forums as I can't seem to get any rubber banding to work for me at the moment. đź‘Ť
That's the one I've heard of!

Think you mean low 46s if that was your final time. 43s weren't possible even before the tire model change.

I agree, as the best time I ever had before the tyre model update was 11:35.5 hitting low 46's. Now, I'm lucky to hit the mid 46's with low 46's a rarity.

I agree, as the best time I ever had before the tyre model update was 11:35.5 hitting low 46's. Now, I'm lucky to hit the mid 46's with low 46's a rarity.
Mannn now y'all making me question myself.. I knew I should've taken a picture Lmao. I will update tonight after work

After reading all the posts, and tuning my x-bow accordingly (with a few minor changes) and only abs on, I was able to get lap times down in the low 43.xxx's! Overall time I believe if I'm not mistaken was 11:38!! Such a fun race to try to push the limits of how fast you can go while still getting a clean race bonus! Will try again tonight and post pics!

At an N300 tune??? If so that is incredible!!!!

Came home on lunch. Time is confirmed mid 43's. Was half way through the race and the storm we are having cut off the power before I could take a pic.... Oh My God....

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there some kind of glitch in the clean race bonus system? I've had very inconsistent results and may have found a way to gurantee bonus but haven't fully tested it yet.

Inconsistency: lightly touch a wall or car = no bonus
Slam into a car = get bonus.
The heck...

Glitch I might have found: doing the 15 lap race and hit some cars and a wall and definitely wasn't getting the bonus, so gave up on bonus, only a couple laps left anyways. My son started crying, paused the game and took care of him for 20min or so, came back finished the race and got clean race bonus!

Is there some kind of glitch in the clean race bonus system? I've had very inconsistent results and may have found a way to gurantee bonus but haven't fully tested it yet.

The heck...

Glitch I might have found: doing the 15 lap race and hit some cars and a wall and definitely wasn't getting the bonus, so gave up on bonus, only a couple laps left anyways. My son started crying, paused the game and took care of him for 20min or so, came back finished the race and got clean race bonus!
Interesting!

The heck...

If the AI car hits you you can still get clean race bonus even if you spin and hit the wall. The La Ferrari is good at that, I have been hit by that car more than all others combined. If you are the one doing the hitting no clean bonus. I saved a replay and watched from an AI car, they brake for corner then after that its WOT/brake/WOT/brake etc.. I dont understand why PD would program AI to drive like that, that's why AI always brakes again at apex.

I'm almost positive my FL was in the 43's. My avg was in the high 45's for the race if I remember correctly... Again, I will try to Re race tonight and post pics!
Can you post your tune? With a low 43 FL we should comfortably get the total time well below 11:30.

Le Mans is a lot better than the BMB race. My Jag is around the 6:54 race time with a clean race bonus of 240,000 credits, the P4 is around the 6:46 race time.

I have been doing 1 BMB and 2 Lemans races per session. Almost at $16 million credits so another $20 mil car coming soon. Only problem is that I will still need $35 mil more to finish out every high ticket car

I know, but I like to get the clean race bonus + when I get in front I just take it easy, and not drive like crazy. The Ferrari I just did a 6:43 with this car now :) and it is way better than the Jag.

I know every car eligible to enter can win the race fully upgraded. So if your looking for more of a challenge then the Daytona or GTO are your cars to use but for the all out fastest time to complete 2 laps the Ferrari 330 is king.

So i put this together,i'm loving this one.Yes i know,no clean bonus but a few seconds slower and i could have.This was just a fun test.You can change whatever and remember i am far from a great tuner.Enjoy

I am sorry to put this in here

Nice video mate :cheers: , I am still in the low 6:43s with the clean race bonus with your tune đź‘Ť, and it is a fun car to drive using you settings :):cheers:.

Nice video mate :cheers: , I am still in the low 6:43s with the clean race bonus with your tune đź‘Ť, and it is a fun car to drive using you settings :):cheers:.

Cheers fordi,Yes much fun,think my lowest clean bonus was about the 6:40 markand depends on where you come across the Ai.Thought i would try it with lower rear down force and those other setting that i have are still good.Plus the other cars that i have are fun as well albeit a bit slower.

Cheers fordi,Yes much fun,think my lowest clean bonus was about the 6:40 markand depends on where you come across the Ai.Thought i would try it with lower rear down force and those other setting that i have are still good.Plus the other cars that i have are fun as well albeit a bit slower.
Try my Jag from the tuning forum, it may not be the fasters, but it is nice to drive.

So i put this together,i'm loving this one.Yes i know,no clean bonus but a few seconds slower and i could have.This was just a fun test.You can change whatever and remember i am far from a great tuner.Enjoy

I am sorry to put this in here

I hate metric, the set up numbers do not help very much, thanks anyway. :)

I hate metric, the set up numbers do not help very much, thanks anyway. :)
Isn't it only ride height and auto speed on the transmission that are in metric?

25.4 mm = 1"
1.609344 km/h = 1 mph

Ride Height: 2.756" / 3.268"

Max Speed Auto Set: 205.1 mph

1st: 2.657 / 76.4 mph
2nd: 1.796 / 113.1 mph
3rd: 1.366 / 149.1 mph
4th: 1.091 / 186.4 mph
5th: 0.899 / 254.8 mph

Final: 3.242

Isn't it only ride height and auto speed on the transmission that are in metric?

25.4 mm = 1"
1.609344 km/h = 1 mph

Ride Height: 2.756" / 3.268"

Max Speed Auto Set: 205.1 mph

1st: 2.657 / 76.4 mph
2nd: 1.796 / 113.1 mph
3rd: 1.366 / 149.1 mph
4th: 1.091 / 186.4 mph
5th: 0.899 / 254.8 mph

Final: 3.242

Yeah, I suppose you are correct. problem with computers and having metric conversion tables so easily accessable is that you forget about simple conversions using your brain. same with cell phones, everyone has everyones phone number but if they dont have their phone in front of them they dont know the actual number. :lol::lol::lol:

I've tuned out the new tyre model's quirk with the XBOW:

Power N399, min weight
Tyres RH/RSS
BB -1 (with ABS on, use BB 0 with ABS weak)
Ride 100 100 (precisely in the middle, doing this from memory so I might get the numbers wrong)
Spring/ARB/dampers max max
Camber 1.5 3.5 (depending on your driving style, if you prefer more understeer increase rear camber, if you prefer more oversteer decrease rear camber)
Toe +0.25 +0.25
LSD 30/30/30
Gears do tranny trick, set Final to 3.650 (shift at midline of the rev bar)

With this tune I can full throttle the last corner if there's no traffic. With traffic a slight lift is sufficient. Averaging 250 km/h apex speed just like pre update. Laptimes are low 46s, with occasional dips into 45s with good tow. Unfortunately I couldn't match my pre update best of 45.3 (closest I get is 45.5), but even that was a one off so who knows. Average race laptime is 11.37 - 11.40.

With the Sarthe race my fastest with the 330 is 6.40. Just lower the suspension to minimum, harden springs/ARB/dampers to the max. Camber 2.0 4.0. Toe -0.10 +0.15. LSD 20/20/20. Maximum downforce (tried minimum, it's faster on the straights but overall time is slower and it's so much harder to drive). Set gears top speed 380 km/h.

With the Jag I did 6.54 but that was not an optimised tune, certainly won't be faster than the 330, but much easier to drive. The Daytona is winnable, but far slower than those 2. Haven't got the MKIV or 250 yet.

Since I only have the time to do 2 races on weekdays, I use BMB since that pays more per race. On weekends for longer grinding sessions I use Sarthe because it's more profitable per minute. When I'm not playing, I autodrive Tomahawk in online lobby to farm mileage to tune these beasts (66,000 points to fully tune a 20 mil car :scared:).

Last edited:
I've tuned out the new tyre model's quirk with the XBOW:

Power N399, min weight
Tyres RH/RSS
BB -1 (with ABS on, use BB 0 with ABS weak)
Ride 100 100 (precisely in the middle, doing this from memory so I might get the numbers wrong)
Spring/ARB/dampers max max
Camber 1.5 3.5 (depending on your driving style, if you prefer more understeer increase rear camber, if you prefer more oversteer decrease rear camber)
Toe +0.25 +0.25
LSD 30/30/30
Gears same as OP

With this tune I can full throttle the last corner if there's no traffic. With traffic a slight lift is sufficient. Averaging 250 km/h apex speed just like pre update. Laptimes are low 46s, with occasional dips into 45s with good tow. Unfortunately I couldn't match my pre update best of 45.3 (closest I get is 45.5), but even that was a one off so who knows. Average race laptime is 11.37 - 11.40.

With the Sarthe race my fastest with the 330 is 6.40. Just lower the suspension to minimum, harden springs/ARB/dampers to the max. Camber 2.0 4.0. Toe -0.10 +0.15. LSD 20/20/20. Maximum downforce (tried minimum, it's faster on the straights but overall time is slower and it's so much harder to drive). Set gears top speed 380 km/h.

With the Jag I did 6.54 but that was not an optimised tune, certainly won't be faster than the 330, but much easier to drive. The Daytona is winnable, but far slower than those 2. Haven't got the MKIV or 250 yet.

Since I only have the time to do 2 races on weekdays, I use BMB since that pays more per race. On weekends for longer grinding sessions I use Sarthe because it's more profitable per minute. When I'm not playing, I autodrive Tomahawk in online lobby to farm mileage to tune these beasts (66,000 points to fully tune a 20 mil car :scared:).

Does the milage trick with the tomahawk still work then?See my post;
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/easy-milage-points.381517/

Dont worry,got it sorted.đź‘Ť

Last edited by a moderator:
I know every car eligible to enter can win the race fully upgraded. So if your looking for more of a challenge then the Daytona or GTO are your cars to use but for the all out fastest time to complete 2 laps the Ferrari 330 is king.
Any idea why the Shelby cobra can't enter the race? It is a race car build before 1979 or whatever the rules are.

Back