fav car

I couldn't believe how easy the concept Viper was to drive - in the time trials, anyway. I got under the time second attempt - I thought for sure I was going to get hammered in the corkscrew.

The Mini is a hoot - do a full NA tune on it (I hate turbos) and put some racing slicks - fantastic!

camaros are ok i guess,the only thing i dont like about the viper concept is its ass end,it seems too big,it would be cool if they kept the old ass end 😈

I just won the Altezza LM Race Car yesterday, and it rocked. I had my doubts thinking it wouldn't run too well and not handle, but I was wrong! I left it stock for now. But at 597 hp, I never get loose (rear-end), I accelerate quickly, and turn very smoothly. I raced it on Cote D Azur, and I never had a problem. I feel that it handled better there than anything I have drove there so far, including the F1 car.

This may be a fad, but I will find out what it will really do for me in the coming days. I haven't put the effort in on my GT40's yet, but I am getting there. Almost got the game completed though :cheeburga :banghead:

Speaking of odd matchups with the Mini in there....

I have heard it numerous times that the GT40 will not compete with GT-One's and R390's, I will try to prove that right or wrong!

I will post with details when they become existent...

And yes, I am on GTPlanet at 1:00 in the morning :sleep:

:cool: even on school nights i stay up till 2:00 and if i dont got energy in the morning ,i drink a slimfast,hey i think they are good,and it gives me energy!! 😈

Well work don't start until noon, so I don't really worry about it too much. But everyone else here is dead to the world... :sleep:

Slimfast sounds nice though, but it may make me gain weight. And no, I'm not a girl either :P Then again, some weight might be nice :confused:

The only colour to win a mini in is British Racing Green with a white roof.That or red with the Union Jack on the roof and since that isn't in the game....gotta be BRG. :D

My favorite is the Corvette C5R, but mabye thats just because Ive wanted a Corvette Race Car since the first Gran Turismo (didnt really expect one in GT1 seeing as how the entire non-Japanese lineup was comprised of like 8 models, but I was really dissappointed with GT2's lack of one).

I also like the Viper GTS-R Team Oreca alot, nice and torquey:) I dont keep any LM Race Cars. I dislike the fact that there is such an abundance of Japanese race cars, I would much rather see them put some effort into getting good race cars from Ford, BMW, Audi, and TVR (why didnt they put the LM version of the Speed 12 in GT3 :confused: )

My Fave car?? has to be the XJ220 Gt race car :)
but its not as good as the one in GT2(which i 100% completed :D )

R390 road car is the best for the polyphoney digital cup

cant stand the toyota Vitz/yaris race in proffesional league :mad:

10 laps on 5 races in the one of the slowest cars in the game :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Grrrrrrrrrrr.....

I dont know may be I will, you know whats sweet though for rallys, try the imprezza LM race car in the rally races it awsome.

i just want u guyz to know this-if u have gt2 and have a honda cr-x,modify it till theres nothing left,i have the fastest rally
time on smokey mountain with the cr-x!!!!!

this car is also fun to race on seattle 😈

My black, fully tuned 1045hp R34 Nissan Skyline GT-R, on black 5 slim-spoke wheels. I've got it set-up very nicely now, very pleased with it.

Also, my fully NA tuned Altezza with the works - I love driving that thing, it just has a lovely flow to it. When I'm driving well, I can set some good times in that thing.

Also, the Subaru Legacy B4 RSK (not the Blitzen)- because it looks a lot like my car - which distresses my partner when she sees replays of me putting it into a wall at over 200kmh!

ill tell u what,corvette is going to have a hard time with the new viper at LeMans.............

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the new viper has better aerodynamics,and better handling,and more power.......

well Ill tell you, I think vett was a bit lucky this year, may be got viper of gaurd is all but viper for next year for sure. What do you think??

i heard the vipers that drove in LeMans this year (look like orecas)
there were two protypes.they were just testing them.the white oreca is the real viper oreca....

Thats a nice looking viper. I try to find some nice pics too so I have a different one than everyone else but now they have a few great ones so i picked iron mike. What do you think??

Back