Favorite car to drive in GT2

• Thread starter Randy
  • 607 comments
I've run the RR5 endurance race. It is a long hard race. I've done it in the Unisia Jecs Skyline. Very cool. The Toyota GT-ONE race car. Extremely cool once tamed. And the Nissan G390-GT1 race car. Once properly tweeked that 660 hp is a lot like 1000, it is totally off the hook there. Front straightaway at 218 mph!!! With room to get on the brakes for the tunnel :D :D :D

I am gonna go with the same rules as before with the FR cars.
No Race Cars!

I like the '91 CRX, Mini Cooper 1.3i, Spoon Civic, '96 Prelude, theres probably a couple others, but I can't think of them at the moment.

I don't like many FF cars. I'd probably go with the :mazda: Demio fully modded (that's exceptable right). It turns with ease and always seems like it's going faster than it actually is. :thumbsup:

I don't go near too many of the FF cars; too much power and they can't corner. There are some examples like the Accord, Neon, Integra, Saxo and FTO that have a certain sporting flair.

The Integra type R fully modded is probably the best handling FF car. It wouldn't hurt a bit if a 6-speed tranny was available.
After the Integra, the Mitsu FTO. Mostly, though FF cars push thru turns. The only thing I've found that makes them easier to turn is to up the strength of the rear brakes so you lock them up sooner than the fronts and initiate a drift thru the corners.

The R390 handles great. Both versions. I am faster at Red Rock valley with the racing version. But it's a MR. The best FR car is the Cerbera LM. It weighs next to nothing so the bigger cars can push you around if they catch you "IF" being the important word here. The RX-7 GT-C is also all that and a bag of chips. especially in the under 394 HP class.

I am winning consistently with my TVR Cerbera LM. Though the Renault E-space almost makes mini-vans seem cool:devil:

I like that beast they call it the TVR Speed 12. It ain't really a beast once you get all the settings just right. It really is just a pussycat in desgys(sp). :cheers:

Best handling cars for me would have to be:
Calsonic Skyline (high power 4wd that can actually turn)
Concept Car LM
Lancer Rally car 98 and 99
Toms castrol supra
Cerbera LM
RX-7 LM.

All these cars have the handling and the power to match. Great for winning difficult races.

Lancer rally car is sweet eh. I was lucky, raced it 2 times and got the LM and the Lancer. Fav car in GT2...have to be the Lancer rally car 99

Originally posted by eddy_2790
Escudo.... lapped GT-ONE by about 9 laps. I've raced it twice but I can never get the Cerbera LM. I got the Lancer Rally Car.

why use the escudo???. I used the calsonic skyline. Was a close race. The escudo is for people that dont have the skill to stay infront in endurance races. It takes about 0% skill to drive that. Just put a sinker on the accellerator and walk away for an hour. Youll win the race.

I would have to say my favorite car throuhout the game is the subaru wrx. i like its handeling and after a few mods its great for any track on or off :cheers:

my fav car to drive is the RX-7 GT-C (love the sound of it) and the Skyline GTR (R34) also the toyota Arsito (however you spell it) and the 22b

Regards The Porko

nope been to lazy to. i had 1 on my other data but i saved my friends data over mine by accident (i thought i was loading and didnt relise until after)

Regards The Porko

Back