Favorite car to drive in GT2

• Thread starter Randy
  • 607 comments
I want to know what's the best handling FR car that you have that you bought and built yourself or one that you won as a stock car or lightly modified (i.e. TRD 3000GT), not a racecar that you won from a race (i.e. Cerumo Supra) and it can't be a racecar that you bought from the dealership either.

gt2_gs, I really like your avatar. Ihave all of those cars in my garage. (castrol supra, mobil NSX, penzoil skyline.)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, what is your favorite car????????

I also like the '84 Celica tuned with everything, it halls balls to the wall and sticks. Also the '71 Skyline tuned as far as it will go. I like to take it around Seattle a few times by my self.

u mean one of the race car skylines, cause my skyline is an r34 and i got it up to 1048bhp, though i usually only drive it at around 700

not a skyline fan. i go for the vipers, although skylines can be tuned for more horsepower. I've fully tuned my viper and it pumps out 706bhp and weighs 1307kg.

well this one doesn't count but the best is the Altezza LM edition , but if I have to follow the rules props go to the RX-7 GT-C by the way Rob :ford: owns :mazda:

Yeah I know, Ford owns Mazda but not before 1999. Every Rotary engine car before 1999 was still Mazda. The new Renesis coming out you can thank Rx-7 Enthusiasts for. There was a big enough petition. Ford Finally made a desicion to let Mazda make a new Rotary. Ford made Mazda quit producing the Rotary and there for the Rx-7 in 1999. The President of Ford at the time Despised the Rotary. I just don't like American Fords.

hmm.. i really like the AUDI TT. Maybe i'll buy the real version for my life !

Pojam.

p/s: if you want cheap skylines, buy them in Japan. hehehe

The GT-40 race car is a good handler once you get the settings dialed in. especially if you go with the soft tires up front and the supersofts in the rear.

True there are better cars. But for a good challenge of the car and your skilz take the [R]GT40 to gran turismo all stars and race at Red Rock Valley. You will be down by as much as 200 hp on the other cars, but you can still win (if you have the aforemantioned skils);-)

Originally posted by Gil
True there are better cars. But for a good challenge of the car and your skilz take the [R]GT40 to gran turismo all stars and race at Red Rock Valley. You will be down by as much as 200 hp on the other cars, but you can still win (if you have the aforemantioned skils);-)
Couldn't be bothered. I like an ensured $50,000 win in my Escudo and cars I can sell for a heap of G's. You can sell the Speed 12 you win at Red Rock Valley for $500,000.

Originally posted by Vince's_Maxima
Has anyone tryed the endurance race that is 50 laps around special stage R5??????!!!!!

i've raced there with my RSubaru Impreza 22B STi Version. and i lapped the GT ONE like 2-3 laps think. That was a long time ago though. i gotta get a new Simulation disc. :(

Back