Favorite car to drive?

• Thread starter Xouved
  • 267 comments
I'm a bit of an Impreza fan at the moment.

I'm alternating between the 2003 rally car, Impreza Super Touring Car, and the underwhelming Cusco Dunlop Impreza.

The 787B is awesome, as is the 88-CV, and the GTR GT500 Stealth. đź‘Ť

Selby COBRA'' stoc, confort soft Tyres, NO AIDS, NO ABS....... HARCORE STUFF!!! :cool:

:eek: That's like trying to wrestle a wet eel, whilst riding a unicycle! :sly: đź‘Ť

I'm going to have to say my favorite car so far is the Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary ‘88. Was a pain to learn how to drive, then after upgrading, was a pain again. Added the spoiler (really didn't want to) and handles much better. When I'm driving it, it feels like I'm driving a car that hates to be driven making it quite rewarding. But thats just me.

McLaren F1 for me, in a nice shade of orange, fully specced up with the aero mods it seems to be a car i just can't stop using, especially round the ring it's a very quick car and easy to drive even with all the aids turned off.

My fully modified Elise, it handles like a charm on Racing Softs. I can even take the last 180 deg. corner on high speed ring flat with it!

I also love the NASCARs, they are very heavy, yet have so much grip and power. Incredible.

My favorite car as of now has to be the lancia delta s4 85'. Even though I'm not a big fan of rally cars it handles very good, it's quick and it's great at drifting

Cappicuno Race Model, fun and drives on rails. It's like a giant go-kart.

and the 00 WRX STi Wagon, just because at one point I owned an 02 WRX and it drives quite similar.

right now... this:

Ahrweiler-TownSquare_11.jpg

My Dodge Challenger R/T '70 that I bought brand new out of frustration due to not being able to find a car to do the early muscle car event. I have completely upgraded this baby and the sound of the supercharger over that Hemi is great. Painted in black and lowered, this car demolishes most events and drives like it looks....KEWL!

Camaro SS 10' Just a semi-racing exhaust and a filter

And a Fully tuned Nissan GT-R - When I'm driving this it feels like a video rewinding :D

I can tell what is not my favorite car to drive: most of MR cars in game are completely broken. I just avoid to drive any of them

Also I don't like race soft tires, it looks like they provide 10g grip so the game become similar to NFS 3 or something

I like the Chrome line R8 it is fun to drive. Whenever i find the Speed 12 I will definitely enjoy that as well.

Supra RZ has been good to me, as has the Toms one i have too...other than that i really enjoyed the stealth NSX and stealth 787B. If you havent, you should hear the 787B engine noise when you select it in your garage. Im thinking of making it my message tone on my phone.

Delorean S2-Once tuned it handles like a dream

ZZII-Maybe the best handle in the game?

Zonda R- Feels like a rocket on wheels

TOM's Supra- My favorite race car

Viper SRT10 ACR- One of the coolest sounding cars

GTR SpecV 09- More of a handful than in other games, but still one of the best all around cars in the game

- FGT
- Corvette C6 ZR1 RM
- Peugot 908 HDi

There are more cars that I truly enjoy driving but these are the first three that come to mind.

Back