Favorite quotes

upload_2016-6-1_21-24-49.png

If you're going to quote that, you have to quote all of it:
Ash
Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

"The best decision I ever made was to not be influenced by what other people think and say. You yourself know what's good for you so you should follow what you believe in."

"However, to a Gundam pilot, 'restricted access' simply meant 'come back with lock picks'." -operation meteor Gundam Wing: Destiny's Call

You're an interesting species, an interesting mix. You are capable of such beautiful dreams, and such horrible nightmares. You feel so lost, so cut off, so alone. Only you're not. See, in all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable... is each other.

I was born here and I'll die here, against my will.
I know it looks like I'm movin', but I'm standin' still.

- Bob Dylan (Not Dark Yet)

Too many people advising me but they don't know what my eyes see.
- Black Sabbath (The Writ)

You wake up one morning and you go, "What happened? Where did it all go so fast? There are many more things I want to do."

I abused my body so much throughout my career that I am literally held together by glue.

Sylvester Stallone

"Oh I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?" Jules

"I think you heard me just fine Punchy." Vincent

"Pretty please, with a cherry on top, clean the ******* car." Mr.Wolfe

"None of you ******* move or I'll execute every last mutha******* one of you"

Almost as good as -

"AK47, when you absolutely, positively have to kill every mother****** in the room..."

Edit: Tarrentino quotes could take up this whole thread.
Except for Crazy 8, he lost his edge on that one.

"None of you ******* move or I'll execute every last mutha******* one of you"

Almost as good as -

"AK47, when you absolutely, positively have to kill every mother****** in the room..."

Edit: Tarrentino quotes could take up this whole thread.
Except for Crazy 8, he lost his edge on that one.
Another awesome movie 👍

I haven't seen Crazy 8 yet & the reviews are a concern. I will watch it though out of respect for one Q. Tarantino.

I haven't seen Crazy 8 yet & the reviews are a concern. I will watch it though out of respect for one Q. Tarantino.

I only watched it on the merit to Tarrentino. I've only seen it once so far but I was massively disappointed.

The first time I watch Inglorious Bastards I wasn't keen but after several watches I do now like it. I don't thing Crazy 8 will hold true to that, it was very slow and rather boring.

Watch it and judge for yourself. But be warned, it isn't a typical Tarrentino film other that the violence and blood.

I'll give you a winter prediction:
It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be grey, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life.

The terminator, would never stop. It would never leave him, and it would never hurt him, never shout at him, or get drunk and hit him, or say it was too busy to spend time with him. It would always be there. And it would die, to protect him.

Back