Favorite Racing Modification in GT2

• Thread starter Orion
  • 200 comments
Just watched Jackie Chan's Thunderbolt for the first time and was really chuffed to see the green PUMA livery on a 3000 GT in the final race.

I Love GT2 racing modifications,they are looking just awesome! :)
i even importing some of them,if you interested ^^)

jb57.png
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

06ql.png
[/IMG]

elp2.png
[/IMG]

m77y.png
[/IMG]

lfbb.png
[/IMG]

By the way,help me to choose next car to import :sly:
i have 2 timelapsed videos with Stingray and Mersedes:)

Last edited:
:D
I'm testing some settings and other things,and i can say you,that now we can make a HD remake of Gran Turismo 2 intro with all the effects included.
problem is : i can't import GT2 tracks (i killed a 2 weeks,but no result)
and remaking of tracks is not the same thing,as original one.
+ converting cars alone is too long.

and just for fun,some demonstration screens :)

pp.png
[/IMG]

unw2.png
[/IMG]

vi76.png
[/IMG]

frjf.png
[/IMG]

ydo3.png
[/IMG]

dx5q.png
[/IMG]

6xx2.png
[/IMG]

b6or.png
[/IMG]

eh25.png
[/IMG]

w72t.png
[/IMG]

r5uw.png
[/IMG]

eqbo.png
[/IMG]

i05p.png
[/IMG]

Man, this is amazing. I love to see people still working with GT2 stuff. And you are doing a great job. 👍

thanks,man! :)
working with GT2 stuff is interesting for me:3
for every car i import,i make a video,even for this corvette.
(you can find them on my channel,if you interested)

theese days i'm making a cinematic video with GT2 models,30% of video is complete!)

i'll make more sinematic screens soon,and by the way,choose a new car to import! 👍
i think it would be [R]Lancia stratos or [R]Daishin Silvia...)

by the way,can anybody make for me 2 screens with [R]Lancia stratos brakelights ON/OFF?
I just can't see them in textures,because i never drive this car.

Last edited:
wow what a great guys now start playing this magnificent game with android and pc.. i just hope we cam have graphic like bleemcast..with epsxe emulator-just a wish..

the handling bound n rebound in gt2 just great u can feel if stiff n unstiff suspension in this game the bodyroll just perfect.. fr feel oversteer,ff in understeer which is great and last but not least its craziest tvr car super hard to handle ahahaha..

wow what a great guys now start playing this magnificent game with android and pc.. i just hope we cam have graphic like bleemcast..with epsxe emulator-just a wish..

the handling bound n rebound in gt2 just great u can feel if stiff n unstiff suspension in this game the bodyroll just perfect.. fr feel oversteer,ff in understeer which is great and last but not least its craziest tvr car super hard to handle ahahaha..

what do you mean by graphics?
khm...i've run GT2 1920x1200 with maximum perfomance...

Last edited:
The racing modification for the Taurus SHO really made me go, "Whoa!", inside. It was such a surprise to see it being transformed into a NASCAR stock car. To add to that, it's Mark Martin's 1999 car, and I previously played NASCAR 99 on the Nintendo 64, so it was great to see a piece of another past racing game in Gran Turismo 2 back then. But I'm not even a huge fan of NASCAR or that NASCAR game, so that's not really a favorite. Still, seeing it was such a pleasant surprise.

valvoline-taurus_zps126a2823.jpeg

I think my favorite was the one for the Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione. I first saw the Group A Delta as a selectable car in Sega Rally for the Sega Saturn, one of my very first racing games. And it was one of my favorite cars since then. The one for the Celica GT-Four (ST205) would be another one of my favorites.

Also, the Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car was the first car I tried in arcade mode when I got Gran Turismo 2. That Martini Racing livery really got imprinted in my head.

hqdefault.jpg

Toyota_Celica-GT2.jpg

Took pics of nicest IMO:
gt2rmods.jpg
Hold the phone; BMW actually HAD a car that could be racing modded? I honestly had zero idea and what's better; it's reminiscent of the M3 GTR to me. (Need for Speed Most Wanted ftw)

VXR
I'm hoping to create the white S2000 on FM3 having spotted it last night. Does the GT logo get flipped on the right-hand side, as it does on the GT-R Pace-car from GT4?

Also, is there a site that has images of all the race mods (or indeed all cars) or are you taking them yourself?

Only took several entries in the series and five years to create an homage... #1775

Back