Favourite cars in GT5!

• Thread starter Brainhulk
  • 921 comments
This One Full Tune its lots of Fun and Looks Amazing (in my eyes at least , even if I did have to Paint it 3 times till I was happy with the Colour)
Ahrweiler-TownSquare_3.jpg

This One Full Tune (again) Also lots of Fun Mosty Sideways :D
AutodromoNazionaleMonza.jpg

my orange '08 Dodge Challenger! I looove it! :lol: I've got it set up perfect and I love getting it sideways in the corners. Not gonna win any races with it but I don't care. :sly:

My Corvette Stingray Convertible '69. My Plymouth Cuda is nice just because of the godly sound it makes, and my Kubelwagen is just so much fun! I was lucky enough to get it in desert tan too, so it looks great on Toscana.

I was at first disappointed with the LFA but now that I've tuned it a bit (though nowhere near its limit) it's great fun. Looks great. Sounds great. Acceleration is phenomenal. And it misbehaves just as much as you'd want it to :sly:

My Alfa Romeo 8C is gorgeous in Competizione Red and full aero mods and with 600bhp it's super fast too. I'd take it over a Ferrari or Lamborghini any day :crazy:

By far the best car is the '88 Supra, Easily fast enough to win the GT world championship, and will do over 360km/h at Datonya. Who needs a supercar.

Fully tricked Mustang Mach1 around the ring is just nuts...

Here seen at Laguna Seca before it`s black paint job. Still a beast!

MustangMach1Seca.jpg

My KPGC10 GTR!! I want one in real life

But that Cobra 427 S/C Chrome Line is one heck of a drive

Last edited:
my favourites so far are

Veyron :tuned\painted(wow just wow speed\accelleration like a rocket)
ZZII :tuned( like a smaller rocket that handles)
'74 countage :tuned\painted matte grey (love the sound\way it drives)
gallardo :tune\kit\painted(good handling, nice sound)
458 italia: tune\kit\painted (beats racecars)
r32 GTR: tuned\painted(original GT weapon)
holden commodore ss: tuned\painted (love my holdens)
gt350r: tuned\painted (the sound is insane)

there will be many more im sure.

Last edited:
'91 Acura NSX RM. It's not the fastest thing out there, lacks a 6th gear, and it's a bit of an underdog in the later tiers of championships, but it's good fun.

Favorites of those that I own so far:

Lotus Esprit V8 SE '98
TVR T350C '03
Mazda Atenza Sports 23Z '03
Ferrari 512BB '76

Special mention: for driveability I really love the Honda MUGEN MOTUL CIVIC Si Race Car '87 that you get for winning one of the A-Specs. You can absolutely thrash it and it just stays glued to the tarmac.

Audi TTS in Sprintblau!

I have a Sprint Blue S3 Sportback with S-tronic IRL, the TTS is the closest I can get in GT5.
Gotta love seeing gloved fingers shifting using your paddles on your steering wheel just infront of your dash!

Peeve: Sprint Blue is too bland, flat and dark in the game :(

Favourite car so far is either the Cobra R or my Nissan 300zx premium, fully tuned and full aero-mods. Love it. The Chevy Stingray is also alot of fun, a real beast.

These are the custom names I've given the cars.

2010 McLaren MP4-12T
2009 Ferrari 458 Scuderia
2009 Lamborghini Gallardo LP740-4 SuperVeloce

Also, have my first car, an '89 Eunos painted blue, with a rear wing and C/F hood.

I love my 210 mph 2010 camaro ss that thing is a blast to drive just wish it could turn. It's fun around the ring but it just is too much much of a muscle car. I'll always drive that car as long as I have gt5. Haven't RM'd tho, probably won't tho I haven't rm'd anycar yet so I'll have to go do it now

Last edited:
Back