Favourite cars in GT5!

• Thread starter Brainhulk
  • 921 comments
Lamborghini 670 Super Velocé (maxed tuning for acceleration and weight). Handles very well, accelerates well, has a decent top speed.

I have a Veyron, Takata NSX, MP4-12C, Viper ACR '10 (1038bhp or something similar), Citroen C4 Rally car and an Audi R8 5.2 (maxed out), as well as a lot of other, less used cars.

Out of those I guess that the Audi R8 is my next favourite.

One question about your tuned Lambo Murcielargo SV:

Does it have a decent sound?

My tuned F430 Scuderia and Stealth F1 are my favorite by far.

After that I have my tuned R33 GT-R and the AE86 thats done up for the guy who created Initial D.

First of all, I think the ACR sounds badass. Second of all, my favorite car right now is my purple Maserati Gran Turismo with some upgrades.

I bought the 66 AC 427 S/C for a few of the beginning races because I could use it for a few of them. Turned out to be WAY too fast. Fun car though but you end up in 1st place before the 1st turn that thing launches so fast.

I also like the Ferrari 458 Italia. Seems to handle much better than the Lambo LP 640 Chrome Line

Mine are simple
-E46 M3 GTR
-Jaaaag XFR ( why the **** is this a standard!)
-RS6 Avant '08
-C63 AMG
-LFA
-WR blue Subaru Legacy Spec.B Wagon.

my tuned Holden Monaro CV8, as well as my 91 RX7. My monaro eats most other cars for brekky, and has the best centre of gravity, easy to drift or drive

as for just driving the heck outta and having fun?

So far i'm really loving my BMW 120d, such a grippy little thing, and it was hilarious taking it online and overtaking a Skyline on the 'ring :P

still working on some more, so far, the Silvia S15 Varietta shows promise.

Merc SLS,Mazda 787B,Chrome Audi R8,So far Also a few faves carried over from GT4:
Nissan Skyline R32 V-Spec N1 '93,Subaru Impreza 22B '98,Skyline MNP '99,Mitsubishi Evo VI GSR '99,Volkswagen Golf R32,Mitsubishi Evo VIII MR GSR '04.

As of now, the Veyron. However, it is also my least favorite car right now as well. See, I didn't know that damage caused in practice mode actually counted toward anything. That is until I went to GT Auto after doing some high speed runs at Lemans (Into a tire barrier at 220 mph). The repair bill that was nearly worth the car's initial value.

Back