Favourite cars in GT5!

• Thread starter Brainhulk
  • 921 comments
Right now, the are the Opera S2000, RenaultSport Megane and RX8 LM. Who knows what will be my favourite tonight or tomorrow.

All 4 of my Lexus LFA's, the one really special to me is the one in my Avatar :P

My Red C7 Corvette, My old Maccy MP4-12C GGT car, not many more machines though :(

All 4 of my Lexus LFA's, the one really special to me is the one in my Avatar :P

My Red C7 Corvette, My old Maccy MP4-12C GGT car, not many more machines though :(

I feel dumb. The only thing that made me change my mind on buying the LFA was the Passionate Pink paint. I can see a "troll-mobile" in that color pink. But on topic though, I have to agree with the C7 Corvette, McLaren, and the LFA. Maybe I'll buy the LFA after all. 💡

I feel dumb. The only thing that made me change my mind on buying the LFA was the Passionate Pink paint. I can see a "troll-mobile" in that color pink. But on topic though, I have to agree with the C7 Corvette, McLaren, and the LFA. Maybe I'll buy the LFA after all. 💡
I originally bought it because I could buy an LFA in Pink :P, it's role quickly changed when I started to spend more time with it and started taking pictures. It's nickname comes from the one time it slaughtered an entire 550pp room for more than 5 races straight and even detuned from 550pp (I even hit as low as 540pp). I changed her colour to Matte Pink over two months ago and she looks better than ever.

The MP4-12C was my GGT S1 machine. I absolutely despised it's performance. By the end of the season I grew attached to it instead. The C7 because I somehow love this new Corvette, it's just so perfect in my opinion :D

Other favorite machines of mine include my Anti-Cheap 550pp NSX Type R, my TOCACC RGT, my Evozard Evo IV (My GRC limited weapon), my First non starter bought car: my Subaru Impreza Wagon '07 (ITCC spec).

I originally bought it because I could buy an LFA in Pink :P, it's role quickly changed when I started to spend more time with it and started taking pictures. It's nickname comes from the one time it slaughtered an entire 550pp room for more than 5 races straight and even detuned from 550pp (I even hit as low as 540pp). I changed her colour to Matte Pink over two months ago and she looks better than ever.

The MP4-12C was my GGT S1 machine. I absolutely despised it's performance. By the end of the season I grew attached to it instead. The C7 because I somehow love this new Corvette, it's just so perfect in my opinion :D

Other favorite machines of mine include my Anti-Cheap 550pp NSX Type R, my TOCACC RGT, my Evozard Evo IV (My GRC limited weapon), my First non starter bought car: my Subaru Impreza Wagon '07 (ITCC spec).

I share the same feelings of the C7 vette. My first favorite, followed by the '09 ZR1, then the '57 that's red with white behind the front fenders, sadly the '57 not being in the game. But another of my favorite GT5 cars is the '54 Corvette. Two-speed Powerglide transmission and, sadly, the wrong description; its of the Chevrolet Silverado SST.

Have taken to the GT40 racer recently,can't wait to see how the physics of GT6 have changed/improved it and the premium golden oldies Jag XJ-13 Ferrari P4 etc aswell.

My Spoon Sports collection.

Championship White Spoon AP1
Championship White Spoon EK9
Championship White Spoon DC2
Championship White Spoon CR-Z
2x Spoon S2000 Race cars
Spoon Fit

The Ferrari F40 is my favourite car. Partly because it's my boyhood dream car, and partly because PD have done a fantastic job modelling this car in the game. The way it drives seems to be just as it is described by those lucky enough to drive the real thing. Very difficult to drive, not really a car for online racing, but so rewarding when you get it right.

One unusual thing however is that it is described as a '92 model and weighs as much as the later F40s did, however visually the car is a '87 model. Only the prototypes and first 50 or so cars had the sliding perspex windows with the red interior door trim. So keeping this in mind I applied full body weight reduction to mine as well as the perspex windows mod and now it weighs close to exactly the same (1125) as the early cars did too, an easy fix! :)

Honorable mentions to the Shelby Cobra 427 S/C, Ford GT, 458 Italia, and both of the Ferrari F1 cars.

I would say my fave is the Honda s800. It's high reving engine makes it seem fast, and because it can corner at top speed, it makes it seem stupid nimble around a track. Also the misu lancer tc fully tuned is great at rally.

Bump Update... Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II Nür (R34) '02 Millennium Jade (M) - Modified

GT5

Temp 1.JPG

REAL

Temp 2.JPG

I just dusted my ps3 and dfgt and started playing gt5 from 0 again.. I thought it would be boring but I'm having a blast.
My favourite car so far is Honda s800 RSC.. Made some Aspec races fun :)

I need to add obvious one 458 (manage to get my b spec dude to beat 2 enzos in Monza with stock italia... It took forever but it was only fun bspec thing I ever did) ... But my favorite is my old love from playing the game firsf time AR 147 GTA.. I have Brera in real life but haven't even bought it in the game so far... Difference between busso 3.2 v6 from 147/156 GTA and the 3.2 v6 from Brera is madness... Busso is masterpiece while Brera one is piece of s#it.. Fun fact is that many people think it's the same engine.

Back