Favourite cars in GT5!

• Thread starter Brainhulk
  • 921 comments
I love my Pajero/Montero as my favorite car but the only thing that bothers me is that this car can't be painted with other colors.

My top 2 cars are my m3 csl and my life van from hell.

M3 csl.a mildly tuned csl in midnight purple is my nicest drifter by a long way.

Life van from hell. Just imagine a fluorescent pink full spec life van with ugly wing and -10 camber all round and it sits sky high but the best part it has the tank car horn

Figured I'd make this my first post.

I'm a Wankel lover, personally. My tuned ~550hp RX-8 is an utter joy to drive - the tail never slides out despite the fact that I tweaked it for massive amounts of oversteer. But my favorite car of all time has to be the 787B. There is nothing more fun than taking that monster of a car around the Circuit de la Sarthe.

Of course, there's something to be said for my first car ever, my old metallic orange MR2 from GT4, recreated in GT5. Fun little thing. Also a hell of a car to learn the ropes in.

Last edited:
My favourite car is my Honda NSX Type R '02 with my personal setup on sport hard tires, it's an absolute dream to drive, it would be the only car I ever drive in GT5 if I had to pick one.

Where do I start. Lets just say every car that I've dreamed of driving in reality and can't is on that list. PD does such a good job of translating the weight, power, grip, and balance of most models into the game.

Ginetta G4
ARTA NSX
Ford GT LM Test Car
Peugeot 905
GT40 Racecar
Jaguar XJ13
Both Chaparrals

1967 Shelby Cobra 427
2009 Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV
2008 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
1971 Ford Mustang Mach I
1997 Honda NSX Type S Zero
2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition
2010 Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR
2002 Dodge Viper GTS
2002 Ford Focus RS
1997 Toyota Supra RZ

You mean the headlights?

I think he means that the interior/gauges aren't lit up.

__

My favorites : (that I own)

1. Audi R10 TDI (love racing around the 'Ring in this thing)
  2. Mazda 787B (just like the above, it's lots of fun at the 'Ring.)
  3. Nissan R32 TC
  4. Motul Civic Si Race Car (something like that)
  5. Lamborghini Murcielago SuperVeloce
  6. Pagani Zonda R
  7. Dodge Viper GTS (premium version)
  8. Ford GT LM Race Car (I like all 3 versions)
  9. Ford Mark IV

The Light Car Company Rocket and X-Bow will be the new favourites over the Caterham, I think.

My favourites at the moment:

(P) '91 Acura NSX( built to '92 NSX-R specs) Championship White
(S) '92 Honda NSX-R(stock) Championship White
(P) '91 Acura NSX( stock 2 in black, one in red- just like the ones Ayrton Senna owned)
(P) '04 Honda NSX(platinum pearl w/white Advans & adj. suspension - to look like Keiichi Tsuchiya's personal NSX)
(S) '99 Honda NSX Type S Zero(stock) Monte Carlo Blue

Two of my favourite cars right now... The Honda Civic Type-R '08 I use in the ITCC series and the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo I use in WEC Rising Stars. They both feel very rewarding to drive on the limit.

Hello! New member here :) I love driving my Karmann Ghia! Was gifted by a friend, fell in love with the shape. I also like the F40 and Alfa Giulia Sprint.

New favourites. Now I'm reliving the luxury sedans like the Luxury Sedan event in GT2

Lowered suspensions on the following cars in VIP style(as low as they can go as I don't "mod")
XFR '10
Lotus Carlton
ER34 Blitz(standard version)
Commodore SS
TOM'S X540 Chaser

The '91 (I think?) Mazda RX-7 is simply amazing stock. Why haven't I seen it until now?

I too have recently found the 91-95 mazda RX-7's to be incredibly easy/fun/exceptional cars. I have purchased several at the UCD and have been experimenting in the 500 pp range.
I have some cars that corner like they are on rails, but these RX-7's have a mix of cornering and the right amount of slide/drift to feel like a figure skater. So darn graceful !

RUF Yellowbird (although I painted my car red) on comfort soft tyres. It took a few years to realise just how brilliant that car is.

I love the NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car. I have mine coated with matte black paint and black wheels, with a few different tuning setups depending on the track. I love how it corners, it does so well on the race track. :)

My favorite car definitely has to be my Corvette Z06 RM (won me Like The Wind in A-Spec) or my fully modified and tuned Dodge Challenger R/T that I bought before starting the Mazda Roadster 4-hour Endurance. Will post the setup for the Z06 RM at some point.

Back