Ferrari F1 Seasonal Event (THANKS PD!)

• Thread starter EnzoDBR9
  • 197 comments
More credits per minute? What are your times on this and how much money are you getting?

The a-spec 4 race is $1million/6min while the F1 race is $4million/14min.

So the a-spec 4 is $166666/min while F1 is $285714/min. Almost twice as much money per minute.

How are you doing this at 780pp? Can you make a video or tell me where to cut the course or if there's a secret because that is craziness

How are you doing this at 780pp? Can you make a video or tell me where to cut the course or if there's a secret because that is craziness

People (mike_gt3) have done it with 735pp I believe. Look on YouTube for his video. No cutting corners involved. Just straight racing. Use the draft, and push deep into brake zones.

It's against AUP since its actually illegal to have those hybrid cars. So he can't tell you of he wants to keep his GTP account...

It's against AUP since its actually illegal to have those hybrid cars. So he can't tell you of he wants to keep his GTP account...

It wasn't the car but the fact earning 20,000,000 in 5mins is what I thought seemed dodgy.

Here to help everyone, if someone get more $ $ $, please pass the setup to help other pilots

thank you all

(Eifel Race)

1041543.jpg

1041541.jpg

1041537.jpg

1041539.jpg
I'm happy to report that your setup works very well with cheaper 2010 F10. To win more easily, I made following tweaks:

Downforce: 120/165
Power: 410 BHP
Weight: 730 kg
Transmission: reset to default and then set max speed to 310 km/h
This should result in about 750 PP.

The car is glued to the track and still provides me more than 4 million credits each race. I believe it's the quickest way of earning money in GT5 (without any form of cheating, obviously).

EDIT: Oh, and don't remember about following settings:
Brakes: 10/10
TCS: 1
ASM: off
SRF: on
ABS: 3
Controller sensitivity (pad only): 7

Last edited:
Everyone that posted here is a LIAR..the F1 car is the BIGGEST waste of money ever....i spend 12.5 mil on it and it cant even earn ONE RED CENT of that back

Everyone that posted here is a LIAR..the F1 car is the BIGGEST waste of money ever....i spend 12.5 mil on it and it cant even earn ONE RED CENT of that back

What are you talking about? I have purchased several F1 cars and earned well over 50million. It's one of the best investments I've ever made in a car.

i tried all of the F1 seasonals and it didnt earn me anything even at max pp it just could not win

Then practice. Use the tunes posted on these forums. Turn your brake bias up to 10/10 and push really deep into the brake zones. Also, use the draft as much as possible. Get on the throttle as soon as possible.

i sat for over an hour trying to win using that turd of a car...best i could manage was 3rd..then it was harder to use my normal cars cause i had gotten used to the F1

i sat for over an hour trying to win using that turd of a car...best i could manage was 3rd..then it was harder to use my normal cars cause i had gotten used to the F1

Keep working. I'm sure you can get it at some point. What tune are you using?

It's a challenging car to drive. You need practice and more practice if you're having this much trouble. Run the A-Spec F1 races for practice as the competition is not nearly as difficult as the Seasonal races. It takes dedication to get the most out of any car and F1 cars are no different. They're fast, twitchy and at speed stick to the ground like glue. It's takes patience and practice just like anything worth while. These people aren't lying to you and it's rude of you to say that. I've done the Eifel race several times at 815pp to make 2.5 million credits per win. Some drivers are just better than other but that doesn't make them liars or cheats. The only way you're going to win these races is if you put in the effort it takes to train yourself to drive the car.

Sark

I spent 12.5 mil Cr on the F10 and used it over and over on the Eifel seasonal, bagging 4.2 million Cr a time. That 12.5 mil splash out enabled me to buy all 20 coloured X2010s. (that's 20 x 20,000,000Cr You can do the math:dopey:)
They are all in my garage - no word of a lie.👍
Maybe, just maybe it's not the car.....:indiff:

I do not find using the F1 to be fun at all...prefer using the Super GT/JGTC..DTM or LMP cars..those are what i find to be fun

I do not find using the F1 to be fun at all...prefer using the Super GT/JGTC..DTM or LMP cars..those are what i find to be fun

It's ok to say this. But calling all of us liars and cheats is wrong. Some of us are better drivers than others and that's just how it is.

i am not a bad driver..i can win most any other seasonal..and have been playing GT since the day GT1 came out..i just do not like the F1 car..so i dont really want to sit for hours using it...and making no money. When I could using the Super GT cars ..make money and i would actually have Fun doing it. Sorry for my rudeness earlier...but after losing all that money by buying a car that I was told would earn millions and it didnt...i was more then alittle upset.

Back