Ferrari F1 Seasonal Event (THANKS PD!)

• Thread starter EnzoDBR9
  • 197 comments
skyhawk71
Wait, Seasonal Events can be repeated for extra money? Was this done intentionally by PD?

Yes, you've always been able to redo seasonals for money. Just not the TT and DT events.

Yes, you've always been able to redo seasonals for money. Just not the TT and DT events.

Well, I'm aware you can't redo TT and DT events for more money (since the money is blacked out after you get it).

Here to help everyone, if someone get more $ $ $, please pass the setup to help other pilots

thank you all

(Eifel Race)

1041543.jpg

1041541.jpg

1041537.jpg

1041539.jpg

Last edited:
WOW 733PP??? That might be the lowest Ive seen this event run at... :drool:

thank you very much

I'm trying to win with 730PP, but you have to play dirty!

Close the cars on the line! I think I'll get to almost 5 million

I'm moving in the setup to get it
(remembering that the strength of recuperation skid must be connected else or will not work)

Last edited:
It seems that PD changed the earning system again because
I just earned over 6 MILLION credits in the Formula Ferrari Eifel Seasonal race!
My F2007 is detuned to 386 horsepower and I've reduced the aero quite a bit... I'm not sure of the PP but the power limiter is down around 57% or something. Anyway I have only used my F2007 for grinding at this very race so none of the settings have changed for a long time. And the most credits I won last time about a month ago was 3.2 million. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying I'm pretty sure that something has changed with the earnings system.

I just earned over 6 MILLION credits in the Formula Ferrari Eifel Seasonal race!
My F2007 is detuned to 386 horsepower and I've reduced the aero quite a bit... I'm not sure of the PP but the power limiter is down around 57% or something. Anyway I have only used my F2007 for grinding at this very race so none of the settings have changed for a long time. And the most credits I won last time about a month ago was 3.2 million. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying I'm pretty sure that something has changed with the earnings system.

All payout on all events is doubled for new year. I've seen a guy who got over 9million in this event.

Last edited:

Try this, it's a little more difficult, but worth it, there are people who earn more $ $ $ but not sharing the setup! and what a shame, I hope to help everyone to buy cars that are missing, thanks

1041715.jpg

1041713.jpg

1041718.jpg

The link was previously, but with some simple changes could increase the value gain! Hope you enjoy and thanks for watching and posting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LegN19DLH4

Last edited:
That's a very low PP value, I can't race with such low PP's because if I commit any error it turns out to be very hard to win the race. I usually race in Indianapolis with 762 PP, with 200% Login Bonus you can get 3,2 million per race.

Last edited:
All payout on all events is doubled for new year. I've seen a guy who got over 9million in this event.

They must have included an "except for Morgoth_666" clause in that. I read it on the news page, and on my game, and several people talking about it, but as far as I can work out I haven't gotten the extra for anything I've run - and I tried several different types of events. :(

Not that I really give a hoot anyway. GT5 money is cheap and largely useless to me, although I am woefully short on lightened cars for online racing. It's not like I can't upgrade a lot of cars in a hurry if I just get to it.

They must have included an "except for Morgoth_666" clause in that. I read it on the news page, and on my game, and several people talking about it, but as far as I can work out I haven't gotten the extra for anything I've run - and I tried several different types of events. :(

Not that I really give a hoot anyway. GT5 money is cheap and largely useless to me, although I am woefully short on lightened cars for online racing. It's not like I can't upgrade a lot of cars in a hurry if I just get to it.
What is your stock payout for the 620pp Supercar seasonal? It is listed on the screen before you enter the race.

What is your stock payout for the 620pp Supercar seasonal? It is listed on the screen before you enter the race.

I'm probably just remembering wrong how much I made for them before. Maybe I'll do the math tomorrow to be sure.

I'm probably just remembering wrong how much I made for them before. Maybe I'll do the math tomorrow to be sure.
Your payout for 1st at Eifel in the 620pp Supercar Seasonal should be 697,600 cr. If it is you're right on.

Your payout for 1st at Eifel in the 620pp Supercar Seasonal should be 697,600 cr. If it is you're right on.

It's right. As I thought, I just remembered incorrectly how much I was making for some races I had already run. I also thought that it was a double bonus applied to your winnings, not an actual increase in the listed rewards.

This event is way better than the A-spec challenge 4 race at Nurb! But, this one is alot harder. I finished 1st with 824pp but i passed 1st 4 corners before the last straight. Im going to take a few more pp off my F10 and see what i get tommorow.

Here is my 780pp tune for the F10 '10!

SUSPENSION:
Ride Height- 0/0
Spring Rate- 18.1/16.2
Extension- 7/9
Compression- 8/10
Anti Roll Bar- 3/6
Camber- 2.6/1.6
Toe- -0.15/0.30

LSD:
Torque- 5
Acceleration- 5
Braking- 14

AERODYNAMICS:
Front- 150
Rear- 200

BRAKE BALANCE:
Front- 10
Rear- 10

WEIGHT ADJUSTMENT:
Amount- 200
Position- -12

POWER LIMITER:
Level- 74.1% (can be adjusted up or down for different pp levels. at 100% you will be at 820pp, and the setup still works great)

TRANSMISSION:
Set Top Speed- 217mph/350kph
Set Final Gear- 5.620
1- 4.580
2- 3.374
3- 2.553
4- 2.035
5- 1.666
6- 1.405
7- 1.211

NOTE: This car works at BOTH nurburgring and eifel. I am not much of a driver, only a tuner, so I am sure that someone else can drop the power limiter and give this car a run at 750pp maybe lower. Thanks

Also, you can add the power back to 100% for 820pp. And if you want it higher than that, take the ballast off, just make sure you move it to keep the weight distribution the same.

Latest Posts

Back