Ferrari F1 World Championship Saeson2/Congratulation for 1-4 Drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 2,050 comments
  • 99,311 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news and bad news... Bad news is I found out my pedals were messed up, they finally went out for good last night, brake getting stuck on, gas pedal fluttering while floored. Looked at the replay and they'd started to go out during the race (watch the throttle input as the race goes later in higher gears, it flickers when it should be at 100%).

Good news is I have a spare set from when they sent me a replacement DFGT, force feedback went out on my first wheel.

Anyway, has anyone taken apart the pedals before? I don't want to screw them up worse but I figure there's dog hair and all other kinds of crap in there causing the problem. You guys think it would be ok to just unscrew the base or will I risk damaging them worse?

I know someone who can help Gian. hes very good with that kind of stuff. He hasn't been able to play his Playstation for awhile on account of him roming the country. You may know him, his PSN name is Mr-MonsterMan. His Email is audio_nut71@yahoo.com
 
IMMORTAL Zee attended 2 of the races but was late for the 2nd race, and texlpfan as we know attended the 3rd race, so Monster Energy is full. F1 magic is definitely open, ipswich didn't attend any race.
 
I didn't wanna say it so thanks killa
 
F1 Magic sounds good:)
 
I know someone who can help Gian. hes very good with that kind of stuff. He hasn't been able to play his Playstation for awhile on account of him roming the country. You may know him, his PSN name is Mr-MonsterMan. His Email is audio_nut71@yahoo.com

Thanks NoBull, I opened it up and cleaned it earlier after watching some youtube vids. Strengthened the spring while I was in there. Didn't have a chance to test it yet because roommates were home all day but I still have the spare one if it doesn't (just don't like it because there's a weird click sound during braking).

I found out the pedals are attached to little gears attached to little servos. There was dog hair caked in grease making them stick. Hopefully that fixes them and I get a stronger pedal feel from bending the strings, we'll find out tomorrow!

IMMORTAL Zee attended 2 of the races but was late for the 2nd race, and texlpfan as we know attended the 3rd race, so Monster Energy is full. F1 magic is definitely open, ipswich didn't attend any race.

Snafubar had to work late sunday, he's still with ForzaItalia BTW.

@ArtMann: Rewatching the replay, we had a great battle going on there for a while this is awesome!
 
Last edited:
Ok ADR_BRONCO is now in Team F1 Magic.
Guys can you talk with Tom pls.
He dont answer me.
I hope he drive our next races.
 
Ok ADR_BRONCO is now in Team F1 Magic.
Guys can you talk with Tom pls.
He dont answer me.
I hope he drive our next races.

he will be a great addition to the team

EDIT: I've PM'd tom on PSN like 4 times IDK what's going on

EDIT: looks like tom hasnt gotten off line in like 96 hours (4 days)
 
Last edited:
Yes he is 4 days always online.
Very strange i hope he is ok.
 
Are we running the same weather settings like in Monza?
 
No weather in suzuka killa.
 
tyre ware on suzuka is the worst ive seen yet i can only run fast laps for about 3 or 4 laps
 
Thats normal no bull.
2 stop strategy is sure here.
 
Dont remember it being that bad last year.

IDK maybe ill try mediums for the first two stints. dont think ill be able to do low 29s with mediums
 
I have fix the Race Calendar Guys.
We have now more laps on some tracks.
 
@ArtMann: Rewatching the replay, we had a great battle going on there for a while this is awesome!
Indeed it was, i was surprised i didnt make any mistakes apart from the 1st cnr incident.
 
I have fix the Race Calendar Guys.
We have now more laps on some tracks.
:yuck:
Thanks buddy











At motegi online tire ware off im faster in my F10 Than i am in the 07 :cheers:
 
I can't attend Motegi because I don't have the money for DLC due to me going to have to buy a new game disc. 3 scratches can ruin my game, how's that for build quality? :yuck: :banghead:
 
I hope really that tom talk with us soon.
He make also the awesome Championship Tables.
 
u made them longer? y
 
My only gripe is Madrid 60 was just fine you dirty double poster :lol:



Iz funny though now that i feel comfotable in the F10 And struggle with the F2007
 
My only gripe is Madrid 60 was just fine you dirty double poster :lol:



Iz funny though now that i feel comfotable in the F10 And struggle with the F2007

:lol: Madrid is almost my favorite track.
 
Sarthe, Spa and Suzuka would be my fav's this season (funny they start with S's. Fuji i hate the most.
 
Monza, Daytona Road, and (soon to be) Spa should be my favorites. I hate de la Sarthe and Motegi (because I don't have it :grumpy:).

Monte Carlo doesn't look... anything like the real track. It's supposed to be tight and full of bumps, the GT5 version is just wrong. All wrong.
 
I like Fuji very much very good for F1 cars.
I hate Monza and Monte Carlo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back