Ferrari F1 World Championship Saeson2/Congratulation for 1-4 Drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 2,050 comments
  • 99,301 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes madrid is a pretty fun track even better in reverse!!!

maybe next season?

Yes we can try it next saeson as reserve.
 
I like Fuji very much very good for F1 cars.
I hate Monza and Monte Carlo.

I don't like monte carlo either it's just down right to small for F1 maybe not in real life but definately in this game
 
I don't like monte carlo either it's just down right to small for F1 maybe not in real life but definately in this game

Monaco in real life is so much smaller than in-game. Watch Monaco-onboard in real life compared to GT5. Big difference in track layout.
 
Monaco in real life is so much smaller than in-game. Watch Monaco-onboard in real life compared to GT5. Big difference in track layout.

still don't like it and your right on your early comment the track IS all wrong especially turns 1,6 and the chicane also the straight going to turn 6. there is supposed to be a huge drop of in the checkerd zone but there just isnt one.
 
My g27 and and stand should arrive this Friday but I'll probably just stick with the ds3 for suzuka though. I texted Chatty the other day and he told me he is taking a break from the game so I'm not sure if he'll be running in the league anymore.
 
still don't like it and your right on your early comment the track IS all wrong especially turns 1,6 and the chicane also the straight going to turn 6. there is supposed to be a huge drop of in the checkerd zone but there just isnt one.

It's funny because gran turismo is supposed to be so accurate about details but they totally butchered Monaco. The Monaco track in F1 2011 looks dead on.
 
Great news that you get your G27 Friday very good.
Iam sure you are very fast with the G27.

I really hope that chatty stay.
Say him pls that we need him with him is always good racing.
He really dont need a break.
 
It's funny because gran turismo is supposed to be so accurate about details but they totally butchered Monaco. The Monaco track in F1 2011 looks dead on.

Because it's not official, technically. That's why it says Cote 'd Azur and isn't under world circuits in the tracks list. Like London and Spain it's a rough approximation.
 
Chatty's going to be gone? ATI's a one-man team now. Are you sure redhot that chatty won't be in the league?
 
PSN: Gazziboy
Nationality: England
Team: Any
Controller: DFGT

I also have a question. Why no communications? I mean this is a game and Id like to speak, socialize and get to know you lot. Gamers who like GT just as much as I do. I suppose in the defence of no Comms you could say its takes away from the concentration needed to drive at such a high speed. In opposition of the no Comms rule I could say that id like to be able to speak to, and enjoy the company of others, without posting on Internet Forums.

Anyhoo Im already looking forward to these sessions.
 
Last edited:
PSN: KUANZA_GT
Nacionality:England
Team:MINARDI
Controler:DRIVING FORCE GT

tank you
 
I also have a question. Why no communications? I mean this is a game and Id like to speak, socialize and get to know you lot. Gamers who like GT just as much as I do. I suppose in the defence of no Comms you could say its takes away from the concentration needed to drive at such a high speed. In opposition of the no Comms rule I could say that id like to be able to speak to, and enjoy the company of others, without posting on Internet Forums.

welcome gazziboy!! there may not be any mics on raceday but on weekdays we are usually on around 8:00 EST to midnight. On these days we have mics allowed so that we can share our thoughts through talking instead of typing which can sometimes be misinterpreted in reading. Also, some drivers don't have mics so it really isnt a big deal for them. And Again Welcome to the F10 World Championship League: Season 2
 
I dunno why you guys say monaco is tight on GT5, in F12011 you appreciate it if you finish a race without knocking your front wing off, it is so tight and bumpy. Also that chicane that everyone cuts coming out of the tunnel is more accurate and if you put more than 2 wheels off the track, you get a warning, do it 3 times and its a 20second penalty. Yes IMMORTAL, i know how you feel about F12011 so i'll stop now.

IMMORTAL - when you said that you wanted the race to be at least 1hr10mins, was that for mortals too?

gazziboy and antz - welcome back, we hope you dont disappear again like you did last season.

I hope i dont suffer the same fate as i did last season at Suzuka.
 
My g27 and and stand should arrive this Friday but I'll probably just stick with the ds3 for suzuka though. I texted Chatty the other day and he told me he is taking a break from the game so I'm not sure if he'll be running in the league anymore.

It's funny because gran turismo is supposed to be so accurate about details but they totally butchered Monaco. The Monaco track in F1 2011 looks dead on.

PSN: Gazziboy
Nationality: England
Team: Any
Controller: DFGT

I also have a question. Why no communications? I mean this is a game and Id like to speak, socialize and get to know you lot. Gamers who like GT just as much as I do. I suppose in the defence of no Comms you could say its takes away from the concentration needed to drive at such a high speed. In opposition of the no Comms rule I could say that id like to be able to speak to, and enjoy the company of others, without posting on Internet Forums.

Anyhoo Im already looking forward to these sessions.

Very good to see you here gazzi.
I put you in team Monster Energy Ferrari
I have write always to zeeboot he never answer me we dont need guys like him.
We banned mics because the lobby qulity is very bad with mics.
But on weekdays when we are practise you can use your mic.
I come later for practise guys then we can practise all good together.
 
PSN: KUANZA_GT
Nacionality:England
Team:MINARDI
Controler:DRIVING FORCE GT

tank you

Welcome Kuanza.
I add you later.
You drive in Team Red Bull Racing
Joe is only Reserve driver.
You can have his spot.
 

​

I open in 5 mins a practise lobby guys join!
Practise lobby closed now.
In 2 hours again open.
 
Last edited:
Fair points No Bull and Immortal.

I lost my internet connection around March so thats why I stoped playing online Art. I did enough driving offline so still practicing. Its not like online is it so I need to do some more driving to get the hang of it.

I wasnt that fond of the F10 for ages. Loved that F2007 though. But Ive gone back to the default gearbox setting and now I can actually drive it. Prob be at the back in these races due to lack of track action.

Add me guys if you like.
 
Iam sure you drive very fast gazzi.
I have write you on psn.
Your friendlist is full.
Iam there in 2hours for practise.
 
They discovered the Higgs Boson and it's the 4th of July - best wake up ever!

Happy 4th everybody!
 
Awesome practise guys.

We have a problem.
Tom dont talk with us.
But he also make the championship tables we need him i dont understand what happend with him.
 
Hey guys bad news. I can't make the race this weekend on account of a death in the family :(
 
Awesome practise guys.

We have a problem.
Tom dont talk with us.
But he also make the championship tables we need him i dont understand what happend with him.

If Chatty and Tom don't come back mind if I switch over to ATR?

Hey guys bad news. I can't make the race this weekend on account of a death in the family :(

I'm really sorry for your loss.
 
Awesome practise guys.

We have a problem.
Tom dont talk with us.
But he also make the championship tables we need him i dont understand what happend with him.

He hasn't been on in a while, hope he's okay.


Hey guys bad news. I can't make the race this weekend on account of a death in the family :(

I'm sorry brother.
 
Hey guys bad news. I can't make the race this weekend on account of a death in the family :(

Really sorry mate for you loss.
And very sad that you dont can drive this sunday.
With you is always good racing.
 
If Chatty and Tom don't come back mind if I switch over to ATR?



That would be are very good when you come to the ATR Team.
We look this Race when he dont is bac you can come in team ATR.
 
Hey guys bad news. I can't make the race this weekend on account of a death in the family :(

It's very sad to know that you lost a family member, I feel bad for your family that they are suffering from this tragic accident.
 
Sorry for your loss izzy.
Anyone practicing tonight??? Been doing an F1 2011 Championship on Wednesdays and its been cancelled :banghead: so i can practice a bit more for this.
 
Last edited:
Sorry for your loss izzy.
Anyone practicing tonight??? Been doing an F1 2011 Championship on Wednesdays and its been cancelled :banghead: so i can practice a bit more for this.

What happend with Bertys F1 Championship mate??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back