Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3,150 comments
  • 369,808 views

chromatic´s version is a billion time better but .. i have atleast tried it :)​
 
@ Giulietta73 ... Thank you my friend!

}:^{>
 
AhrweilerStreet_1.jpg


Bern-MarketStreet_1.jpg


AhrweilerStreet_3.jpg
 
What a collection of wonderfull pictures in this thread :-) .

I have most cars in GT5, and then yesterday I bought the Ferrari SP1 '08 for the first time. I don't know why, but my expectations were low - but this car is really great, and the stock suspension is very, very good. You should try it if you haven't :-) .

I took a few pictures:

Paint car: Jaune Heliodor (love that colour) and Rosso Corsa.
Paint wheels: GT CHROME 010-W.

Red%20Bull%20Hangar-7_1.jpg


Grand%20Valley%20Speedway.jpg


Grand%20Valley%20Speedway_5.jpg


Tokyo%20R246_1%20%282%29.jpg
 
Last edited:
Here's a few from my photo set!

To see more visit my gallery below




​
 
Last edited:
The challenge: Can brown ever be sexy?
enzosarthe4.jpg


enzosarthe3.jpg


enzosarthe1.jpg


enzosarthe2.jpg


Tahitian Walnut Metallic to be precise.👍
 
Giulietta73
The challenge: Can brown ever be sexy?

Tahitian Walnut Metallic to be precise.👍

Do you know "Cordovan Brown Metallic" from Chevrolet then? VERY sexy :-) . If you don't have any I can give you a few. Nice pictures by the way :-) .
 
Do you know "Cordovan Brown Metallic" from Chevrolet then? VERY sexy :-) . If you don't have any I can give you a few. Nice pictures by the way :-) .

Thanks man, I'll have to check that colour out. 👍
 
Thanks man, I'll have to check that colour out. 👍

I am online now on PSN. If you send me a Friend Request I can give you 2 paints right away. I can't give you more right now cause I don't have that many of that paint.
 
First ever pics loaded from GT5...... Let me know what you think!

80's turbo LAG gets the better of those Pirelli's
GrandValleySpeedway-1.jpg


Tough keeping up with that Elise through the twisties. (F40 on Comfort Soft, Elise on Sport Meds) Both cars stock
GrandValleySpeedway_2-1.jpg



Keeping the lead... j.u.s.t
GrandValleySpeedway_1-1.jpg
 
Back