Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3,150 comments
  • 369,820 views
FINALFA.jpg
 
Why does everyone like the F40 so much!! It is a good car but the 458 is better in my opinion. The F40 has ok looks but some of the modern Ferrari's are better looking. The Enzo and 512BB are better looking than the F40. Why is it the Ferrari that I see the most photos of?!?!
 
Mother of God. The last 2 posts are just incredibru. :drool:

_smaller.jpg


_smaller.jpg


_smaller.jpg


_smaller.jpg


:nervous:
 
Evolvedsoul
Because opinion.

Tell me something I don't know. I was looking for a reason why most people like it. Everyone has opinions. If opinions didn't exist, than the news wouldn't exist, sports would almost no commentary and celebrities would kill themselves.
 

Hey, no real-life car photos here! :lol: Just Joking
But seriously, how did you manage to get such a clear image of the car? I mean, look at the front intake, how did you manage to capture the inner bits such as the horn?
 
Always good lighting on tracks with time adjustment...

Few of my fav car at the moment

SpecialStageRouteX_2.jpg

SpecialStageRouteX.jpg

SpecialStageRouteX_1.jpg
 
Back