Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 3,150 comments
  • 369,820 views
NrburgringNordschleife_23.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_25.jpg
 
i cant make photos smaller :nervous:
zkOMG.jpg

iduW2.jpg

Go to flickr.com and creat an account there, than right click in the pic that you want to post here, select the resolution that you want, and post here. Nice pics btw!
 
Go to flickr.com and creat an account there, than right click in the pic that you want to post here, select the resolution that you want, and post here. Nice pics btw!
Thanks,i did it ,i upgraded 15 photos already :)
 



I have since changed the colour scheme to blue w/ silver wheels. below is a photo of it, but I was trying to do something artistic with it and so it's difficult to see:

I'm not sure this shot came out very well :scared:
 
Great shot MacK :) i like the last one!
 
Eifel_Circuit.jpg
 
^ That looks like Blu Sera to me.

I messed that pic up yesterday, here's the proper one.
Eifel_Circuit.jpg
 
May as well join in with this one too, I've done nothing but post pictures so far today!

Ferrari458Itaia2009.jpg


FerrariF102010.jpg


FerrariF430Burnoutglowybrake.jpg
 
Back