Fezztography - Devil Diablo

• Thread starter Fezz_ST
  • 154 comments
The 458 set really is great, love the 3rd and the 7th especially. One thing, though: I still think Ferrari should be red :lol:

Awesome set! was waiting for it :) Its way to hard to pic a favorite.. the whole set will just be my favorite lol.

What a gallery pal :) The GT500 by night photo is really something!! Perfect mood, perfect car!! And you are having fun with the 458 Spyder for what I see ;)

Well done pal :)

Gret shots 👍

8130594992_47d7e44609_z.jpg

Love this :drool:

Thanks ShaolinMasta, I entered the unedited version of that into the FM.net competition so I hope it does well

Fezz where's that location where your Ferrari is on the latest New page? You know, where the leaves are and those little white things shoot up out of the tires as you drive. I found that spot my first day of the game and I just can't pinpoint it's location anymore. I spent the whole day looking for that one spot. Okay that's it and also, stunning shots! You use any sort of editing?

Fezz where's that location where your Ferrari is on the latest New page? You know, where the leaves are and those little white things shoot up out of the tires as you drive. I found that spot my first day of the game and I just can't pinpoint it's location anymore. I spent the whole day looking for that one spot. Okay that's it and also, stunning shots! You use any sort of editing?

That would be Frizbe's photo.

NTX
Thats quite faaaaaaaaaaasssssssstttttt!! :D

Fast enough :lol: completely standard and a blast to drive!

VXR
Oh my my, that's superb.

Thanks VXR :)

Wow. That will be all. :D

Actually, no, the 458 set is fantastic!

Thanks T, appreciate it :)

The Noble shot hasn't been edited but the 458 set I added a bit of contrast and played about with the saturation as they seems a bit dull on my computer compared to what it looked like on my TV, thanks :D

That would be Frizbe's photo.

Mine wasn't good enough :lol: just kidding :sly:

No, nothing like that. :P

I didn't notice any updates, outside the two photos I chose, until after I finished the review.

Back