Fezztography - Devil Diablo

• Thread starter Fezz_ST
  • 154 comments
This set in Unedited

Not as many in this set as the 458, not the most photogenic car on the Horizon roster, but man is it a blast to drive in stock form, I'll be enjoying this car for some time!

The first shot looks so real! Good job on that one. That one, and the last one are my favorite.

First shot is perfect, as has been said already and the fifth shot is great as well.

I just want to say: This batch of photos from the Noble is completely beautiful!!! 👍

Another good set. My favourites have to be the first and third. A couple i feel are little bit too far form the car. Lovely colour aswell 👍

Thanks Stoney, I know what you mean, I can't seem to help myself when it comes to wide angles in Horizon :lol:

How'd I miss this?

4th and 7th shots for me, such a menacing car the Black is; loving the color as well.

Probably cause I've been annoying you in your thread :lol: thanks T yeah quite a lairy car, though not quite as much as my next update which I struggle to keep in a straight line, that's coming later :D

Drifty McDrifterson

Quite hard to show off this rather cool paint job, which somehow manages to flip 4 different colours!

That Lexus sure looks difficult to capture, but you did it quite well. Not really my type of car, I prefer stuff like that rather awesome C63 Black myself, but still some very nice work!

Another nice set, how complex is that livery? Nice variety in these with a great illusion of speed in the first ones.

Back