Fezztography - Devil Diablo

• Thread starter Fezz_ST
  • 154 comments
Fezz, do you wear a fezz? Fezz's are cool :)

Did you create that design for the Lexus? It's awesome and your pics are awesome too. Really good compositional shots.

Love number five of the IS-F set! I like how your slamming a car thats already pretty low :P It looks awesome though.'

That Alfa! it has to be my favorite photo from you so far. Cant wait for the set.

Now that's a naughty girl! :) Looking forward to those shots.

Thanks guys :)

Love number five of the IS-F set! I like how your slamming a car thats already pretty low :P It looks awesome though.'

That Alfa! it has to be my favorite photo from you so far. Cant wait for the set.

Thanks mate, it wasn't low enough :sly: I'm taking my time with the Alfa set, only have 3 shots so far :)

Oh yeahhh!! What a mean looking 8C eh eh :) Lovely contrast by the way, right on the spot :)
Kudos also to the Mercedes set of photos, quite good indeed!! :)

Thanks NTX, still working on the Alfa, it might be a while before I am happy with it, but I've been shooting the GTS for the Fm.net comp so ill put them up shortly

Favourites from the Lexus set are 2 & 5. Great composition in both, lovely paint job aswell

Looking forward to the Alfa set. Such a sexy car so i wanna see sexy shots :P

I missed an update!

2, 3 and 5 are my favorites. Also have to agree with the slamming as well. 👍

Thanks T, here's my entry for the FM.net contest

8164816433_469efa0253_z.jpg

Lovely update and great color choice. 1, 2, 4 and 8 are my favorite. I single the first one out as my favorite, it is just top notch. Was waiting for this update anxiously 👍 Great color choice, black is hard to shoot, but you seem to have nailed it.

Dont you just get a great feeling of accomplishment when you actually take time with a set? I for one usually start a set and finish it within a couple of hours, but the one time I took it slow (the zr1 set) I actually felt much better about it.

Thanks LL, yeah, I'll be spreading sets out now, instead of taking a few hours usually ending in a lot of shots looking the same it's nice to spend time at vastly different locations by just driving randomly, I enjoyed shooting this, but I think I'll stray away from black cars in future, the Spyder just suited black more than any other colour

2,4,5,6 & 8 - wait a minute, have I just stumbled across pictures from evo?! Great shots.

The 8C set is a complet sucess!! Nice cameras, nice attention to details!! And yes, always mean looking (like I have told you before ;) )

Looking forward to the Lotus set 👍

The Alfa set is fantastic, Great colours, nice composition, good variety.
2nd too last is my fav. great shot 👍

Latest Posts

Back