FF X endings????

• Thread starter ebo#1
  • 20 comments
Is it me or is FF X's ending crappy??? Anyway, it was really good up until that point. Gameplay was awesome!
P.S.- Does anyone know about FF XI? I heard it's gonna be an online game.

Its an online only MMORPG which is going to cost 10-15 a month. In Japan it launched with a ton of bugs, but apparently they've got it all ironed out now, so it should be pretty good by the time it hits the US market.
I'm not one for MMORPG (like Everquest or Camelot), so this will be the first FF game that I skip... :(

I really like FFX ending

I've Finished
-Final Fantasy V
-Final Fantasy VI
-Final Fantasy VII
-Final Fantasy VIII
-Final Fantasy IX
-Final Fantasy X
-Xenogears
-Chrono Cross
- Grandia II
-Skies of Arcadia
-Lunar Silver Star Story Complete
-Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete

Those are the RPG I own, so I didn't wrote the other RPG's that I have rented or borrow from a friend.

Now I'm playing Star Ocean Second Story. In case you wonder, I'm one of the best player around my place. :D

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Its an online only MMORPG which is going to cost 10-15 a month. In Japan it launched with a ton of bugs, but apparently they've got it all ironed out now, so it should be pretty good by the time it hits the US market.
I'm not one for MMORPG (like Everquest or Camelot), so this will be the first FF game that I skip... :(

So, it's basically battling your party against another guy's party online. It costs money and will it have a storyline?? I say probably not.

Originally posted by Mr Deap
I really like FFX ending

What did you like about it? The story is pretty linear, I give it that. No twists in the story that make it impossible to understand. Having said that, the ending is kind of... blah. I mean, I could've predicted the ending from the beginning of the game. Sin is defeated. Some good stuff about Jecht was added but Tidus being a dream, is that all they could come up with? It IS pretty lame when you think about it. Oh well, overall a good game. That's all I have to say.

I really like FFX ending

I've Finished
-Final Fantasy V
-Final Fantasy VI
-Final Fantasy VII
-Final Fantasy VIII
-Final Fantasy IX
-Final Fantasy X
-Xenogears
-Chrono Cross
- Grandia II
-Skies of Arcadia

Those are the RPG I own, so I didn't wrote the other RPG's that I have rented or borrow from a friend.

Now I'm playing Star Ocean Second Story. In case you wonder, I'm one of the best player around my place. :D

:embarrassed:, so you haven't finished FF Tactics?

:cheers:

Originally posted by Sk8rKiD
Yea well I cant see the ending cause my disk is scratched and repeats a movie scene and it never stops...
Ouch....Did you try returning it to the store you bought it from? Or exchanging it? I had problems with mine. In a movie scene, it just froze. I exchanged it.

Originally posted by ebo#1

What did you like about it? The story is pretty linear, I give it that. No twists in the story that make it impossible to understand. Having said that, the ending is kind of... blah. I mean, I could've predicted the ending from the beginning of the game. Sin is defeated. Some good stuff about Jecht was added but Tidus being a dream, is that all they could come up with? It IS pretty lame when you think about it. Oh well, overall a good game. That's all I have to say.

What I like about FFX, is the thing between Yuna & Tidus.

If I'm not wrong, your favorite Final Fantasy is VII huh?

Each time they do a FF the story is always more complexe.

I really like FFX ending

I've Finished
-Final Fantasy V
-Final Fantasy VI
-Final Fantasy VII
-Final Fantasy VIII
-Final Fantasy IX
-Final Fantasy X
-Xenogears
-Chrono Cross
- Grandia II
-Skies of Arcadia

What? Don't tell me you've never played FF on NES! Even if you have, I still havn't finished it. I was at something like level 30 w/ all of my heros, then I decided I wanted to start a new game, EVEN THOUGH I MAXED OUT ON ALL THE THINGS YOU CAN BUY & WAS AT THE LAST CASTLE!

Oh well, I guess I should pull my NES out of the cabinets, it's been in there for a while(over a few months, but far from a year)

Yeah!!!I borrowed my cousins game to get past the part that freezes so it works again and I am again on my quest to finish the game...

Originally posted by kyle
Don't worry, your not the only one.
Geez, I was thinking of getting Unlimited SaGa and Warcraft III. I think those games will stop the cheated feeling I got when I beat FF X.

Back