Attendinglist Round 1 SSR5 Reverse
copy it and paste your name

1TRL_IMMORTAL
2 Potvinsuks
3 And_Race
4DestenDeath2
5TRL_LIGHTNING

Last edited:
You old timers ,put your hand in pocket its a hole new world out here ... @IMMORTALPILOT thought you would be all over pcars dont think gtsport will match pcars 2 altho i will buy it !

guys i don't want to be the one that messes everything up , but i won't be able to attend every race , as they're sunday , and i wake up around 3am to go work on mondays ...and it doesn't only last 8hours so ...

just saying saturday would be better for me but anyways , i know myself and will be attending most races even if i have to be tired at work ...

but as i said i would greatly appreciate to race on saturdays ..

You old timers ,put your hand in pocket its a hole new world out here ... @IMMORTALPILOT thought you would be all over pcars dont think gtsport will match pcars 2 altho i will buy it !
Oh, but Pcars is not as good as expected, a huge dissapointment for me, both physics and game-wise.

Assetto corsa is great tho.

guys i don't want to be the one that messes everything up , but i won't be able to attend every race , as they're sunday , and i wake up around 3am to go work on mondays ...and it doesn't only last 8hours so ...

just saying saturday would be better for me but anyways , i know myself and will be attending most races even if i have to be tired at work ...

I've been pushing for sundays, as saturdays is very bad for me. And I suspect many agree.
How would you feel about starting a bit earlier on sunday?
In fact, how does everyone feel about that?

Also:

Attending list Round 1 SSR5 Reverse

1TRL_IMMORTAL
2 Potvinsuks
3 And_Race
4 DestenDeath2
5 TRL_LIGHTNING
6 DSGT5
7 CrazyJohnIsHere
8 KostasTEAMJOEST
9 Daniel1990-25
10 Maxxpain
11 TRL_Augh
12 ERAZER

Last edited:
I've been pushing for sundays, as saturdays is very bad for me. And I suspect may agree.
How would you fell about starting a bit earlier on sunday?

I personally wouldn't mind starting a little earlier as I work nights still and with me having to leave the house at 20:00UK time I wouldn't be able to race only this weekend as I'm off anyway...

Sorry this is a problem for you mate :indiff:. I remember we were talking about this a couple of weeks ago, but after speaking to many people about this, the overwhelming majority of the group had more ease in attending on Sundays.

It seemed that the issue that people had for not being able to make Sundays were more so a time issue as far as having to lose sleep going into Monday.

On the other hand, the people who had issues with Saturdays, were more so on account that they flat out would not be able to make the race m8.
Oh, but Pcars is not as good as expected, a huge dissapointment for me, both physics and game-wise.

I've been pushing for sundays, as saturdays is very bad for me. And I suspect may agree.

Also:

1TRL_IMMORTAL
2 Potvinsuks
3 And_Race
4 DestenDeath2
5 TRL_LIGHTNING
6 DSGT5
7 CrazyJohnIsHere
8 KostasTEAMJOEST
9 Daniel1990-25
10 Maxxpain
11 TRL_Augh
12 ERAZER
I totally agree with you on that mate!

After extensively testing Assetto Corsa and P-Cars on PC the past 2 months, I came to the quick realization that Assetto Corsa is a far superior program and more importantly, I believe it is a better product for us and our group for transition going forward.. So far, as of now.

I can talk about the differences between these games all night :lol:.

I also am very much for starting earlier on Sundays as well, as this would help out some of our friends from Australia, New Zealand, Turkey etc as well. In fact, when asking around, there weren't too many people that had a problem with that.

Perhaps we take a vote to see if we can start it earlier on Sundays?

I personally wouldn't mind starting a little earlier as I work nights still and with me having to leave the house at 20:00UK time I wouldn't be able to race only this weekend as I'm off anyway...
Yeah, and I do not believe you and Aug are the only ones, so a vote on it and also to figure how much earlier.

Last edited:

Also:

1TRL_IMMORTAL
2 Potvinsuks
3 And_Race
4 DestenDeath2
5 TRL_LIGHTNING
6 DSGT5
7 CrazyJohnIsHere
8 KostasTEAMJOEST
9 Daniel1990-25
10 Maxxpain
11 TRL_Augh
12 ERAZER

I wouldn't mind starting a bit earlier as well. In fact it would be better for me to start the race as long as it's after 20:45 cest due to studying.

Assetto corsa is great tho..

Didn't know what way to go and no one said ! Went with pcars as a friend was there . Not sure on tec stuff myself but it has taken a long time for me to get settings up as there is a lot of them ,
Pcars 2 will be out at about the same time so may be better ..

Hey sorry guys but I'm not gonna be able to make Sunday as I won't be home until 9pm uk time which means I'll miss the race sorry for any inconvenience
I'm sorry to hear about this buddy :guilty:, but the season is still very young and don't forget about the dropped races.

Thank you very much for letting us know as soon as you realised of the situation Daniel.

Latest Posts

Back