FGT-RBR X-TREME World Championship Sign up now!!Open 

I've been pushing for sundays, as saturdays is very bad for me. And I suspect many agree.
How would you feel about starting a bit earlier on sunday?
In fact, how does everyone feel about that?

Also:

Attending list Round 1 SSR5 Reverse

1TRL_IMMORTAL
2 Potvinsuks
3 And_Race
4 DestenDeath2
5 TRL_LIGHTNING
6 DSGT5
7 CrazyJohnIsHere
8 KostasTEAMJOEST
9 Daniel1990-25
10 Maxxpain
11 TRL_Augh
12 ERAZER
13 ESSPUDGO1

PSN:nikos19081997
Nationality:Greece
Team:
Controller: ds3

Is there a spot for me?
There are reserve spots available only, all full-time spots have been taken
Actually, we have revised the spot allocation.
Everyone is welcome to sign up, but if we have more than 16 confirmed drivers, a pre-qualifying will decide who gets to race. (OP will be updated with details soon.)
First race will not have a pre-qualifier tho, with the number of signups and number of of driver who have confirmed that they cant come, a pre-Q will not be necessary.)

So to answer your question nikos, yes there is room, as a reserve for first race, and after that as a regular, but you may need to pre-qualify.

Everyone is welcome to sign up, but if we have more than 16 confirmed drivers, a pre-qualifying will decide who gets to race. (OP will be updated with details soon.)
First race will not have a pre-qualifier tho, with the number of signups and number of of driver who have confirmed that they cant come, a pre-Q will not be necessary.)
So basically there will be a similar of the 107% rule for the slower drivers?

Edit - Just for typical reasons,
PSN: jontikis
Nationality: Greek
Team: I don't have one at the moment, but as a reserve you will put me with another sole entry, so 👍
Controller: DS3
Number: 74

Last edited:
Actually, we have revised the spot allocation.

So to answer your question nikos, yes there is room, as a reserve for first race, and after that as a regular, but you may need to pre-qualify.

Ok.Is number 5 available?

Just noticed that the 107% of the fastest lap I've seen here (58.8 I think) is a 1:02.9

In other words, I'm screwed :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know, I was just saying ;)
Also, just to try and clarify here. Even if you weren't able to make it in the top 16 in Pre-Qualifier it's not the end of the world mate.

Drivers will still be able to race regardless. Hypothetically, the top 12-16 drivers with the fastest posted laps in Pre-Qualifier would race in 1 lobby, and the rest in another lobby.

It's not like you're going to put all this time into Pre-Qualifying, miss making it by a hair, then have to roll the car on a truck, pack up your things and go home mate :lol:.

This is how we've been doing it for the past several seasons. The only reason why we left out this method this time around is because we didn't think we would have such a strong turnout for this final season, and didn't think it was going to be necessary as we were expecting lower turnouts.

So starting for Race #2 we will Pre-Qualify and take it from there guys.
We will change the Club Events in Game Club from Races to Time Trials, in which we will have a week to post laps in this Time Trial Event for the Pre-Qualifiers.
----------------------------------
I also wanted to correct something I had said earlier that was a mistake.
There are zero Drop Races for this season!

Last edited:
@hotsaucer are you racing today m8?

edit: Can't make it today, I'm stuck in traffic far of home, cant be back until too much time.

Sorry :(

Last edited:
Okay so before I do my race report I want to write a couple of things.

First of all I want to apologise to all the TRL guys @ERAZER @IMMORTALPILOT @DrAug @TRL LIGHTNING (and anyone else affected) for the blue flag things. I am using the cockpit view and I don't know when someone is going to lap me, so that's an issue. (Before you ask, no, I wasn't using the blind spot indicator.)

Secondly, I want to see what @DSGT5 says about our crash on the tight hairpin on Lap 2/3. I don't know whether I braked early or you missed the brakes mate.

And last but not least I want to apologise if I had any lag or if I caused a collision. It's racing after all.

Was a good feeling to run a race in the FGT for the first time though. :)

Okay so before I do my race report I want to write a couple of things.

First of all I want to apologise to all the TRL guys @ERAZER @IMMORTALPILOT @DrAug @TRL LIGHTNING (and anyone else affected) for the blue flag things. I am using the cockpit view and I don't know when someone is going to lap me, so that's an issue. (Before you ask, no, I wasn't using the blind spot indicator.)

Secondly, I want to see what @DSGT5 says about our crash on the tight hairpin on Lap 2/3. I don't know whether I braked early or you missed the brakes mate.

And last but not least I want to apologise if I had any lag or if I caused a collision. It's racing after all.

Was a good feeling to run a race in the FGT for the first time though. :)
No issues with me atleast:tup:

Stewards will look into that, thanks for reporting. :)

FGT Round 1 Result SSR5 Reverse
20170731_002826.jpg

20170731_002837.jpg

20170731_010315.jpg

PRACTICE ROOM OPEN IN CLUB LOBBY

Drivers in: Jontikis, CrazyJohn

Last edited:
Back