(FGT3) - Formula GT Championship S3Open 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,097 comments

What track should be used for the US GP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi mates, i want to participate :) TRL_Snow / TRL_Snow / #16
Welcome mate :cheers:

IMMORTALPILOT / TRL_IMMORTAL / #13

Teammate TRL_Snow
I'll remember that for after the test. Although people can still look for team mates, some of us need to wait until divisions are decided. I'm a bit unsure where i'll be placed to be honest, depends on how quick some of the people I don't know are. I always used to run mid pack by myself, so I could be on the borderline of PRO. I'd be the manor of the class :lol:

Also, no questions/comments about the info in the OP, so I guess everyone is happy?

@Harsk100 @Duker_86 also might be interested. I'm sure there's more but I will need to wait until I get online. If we have more than 16, i'd rather we had around 20/22 so we can run an extra Q/Race feature than a reserve or 2

:cheers:

EDIT - Would people prefer to race at High Speed Ring or Grand Valley Reverse for Round 1 (GT GP)?

Last edited:
:lol:

damn, wasn't sure if you were still on GT and was hoping you could race. Your outright pace couldn't match @IMMORTALPILOT (who can lol) but your race ability was brilliant, always gave a great battle at the front to watch. More than welcome to race a one off any time you want mate :cheers:

@DrAug are you racing mate? Second half of Season 2 you put IP under some pressure, perhaps a full season we can see a Mercedes situation ;)

Well what can I say, I'm a "Racist" if anything, lol. Hopefully I can make a race to show off my racist's skill. It's all in the right foot......... Or is that the right wing?

(disclaimer) I'm apolitical and all the other stuff you have to write so as not to end up getting done for hate crimes.

Thought it's time to grow up, leave that race behind and focus on the future.

Am I allowed to compete?

Hi all, i'm happy to see new F1 championship on GranTurismo:cheers:! I want to participate but actually, i can't get internet in my location :banghead:. So i think Gran Turismo 6 is finished for me...:irked:
I hope to see you in few months on GT sports, asseto and others when i get the internet and a new PS4!
I wish you to build the better F1 championship ever with exciting battles and fair play.
See you soon my friends, et "aller la France et le Dr!":cool:

Hi all, i'm happy to see new F1 championship on GranTurismo:cheers:! I want to participate but actually, i can't get internet in my location :banghead:. So i think Gran Turismo 6 is finished for me...:irked:
I hope to see you in few months on GT sports, asseto and others when i get the internet and a new PS4!
I wish you to build the better F1 championship ever with exciting battles and fair play.
See you soon my friends, et "aller la France et le Dr!":cool:
no worries mate, if you can ever make a race you're more than welcome to :cheers:

I personally prefer High Speed Ring because that track can propitiate more battles and overtakes.

Also, if someone is looking for a teammate I´m free.

High Speed Ring or Grand Valley. But which is better?

I guess there's only one way to find out............

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Ok I'll bite.

K1LLD0z3R/ DudeTuna/ USA/ #42

I just converted the time and I will be a mabe. I'm fairly certain I can make the first race, but I will be working on some of the Saturdays and unable.

Last edited:
Haven't driven an FGT car in such a long time, but I'm down to push myself to be a faster race car driver throughout this series. The competition here is absolutely insane. Can't wait to learn from you drivers! Also wouldn't mind having a team mate if anyone is interested.

Ph1sher / GTP_Ph7shr / USA / #39

Haven't driven an FGT car in such a long time, but I'm down to push myself to be a faster race car driver throughout this series. The competition here is absolutely insane. Can't wait to learn from you drivers! Also wouldn't mind having a team mate if anyone is interested.

Wanna team up here too?

Iam for gv reverse a very good track for FGT

Haven't drove it with an FGT in reverse, but I remember it was Round 1 last season and was really good fun.

Ok I'll bite.

K1LLD0z3R/ DudeTuna/ USA/ #42

I just converted the time and I will be a mabe. I'm fairly certain I can make the first race, but I will be working on some of the Saturdays and unable.
That's fine mate, just let us know when you can't make it :cheers:

Welcome mate, will be good to finally race with you :cheers:

I am hoping to do some practice tonight after GTTCC. However i'm going to have to come up with a new plan regarding the test session :lol:

need to update it with the ID's, but currently at 23, and only 2 maybe 3 I think could be AWOL at times but we should have another few signups.

Also, there are some people who wont be on GTP much. That's fine, however these people still need to make sure to attend and stay in contact. There are some things, (such as below) they will need to stay on top of, so if anyone wants any details such as facebook, skypr or email to contact me off the forum then let me know :)

So at the moment I will be working over the weekend to finalize everything and try organise some sort of qualification system. If anyone is unable to make the test next Saturday please let me know ASAP :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back