(FGT3) - Formula GT Championship S3Open 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,097 comments

What track should be used for the US GP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news, @xife10 managed to get a new ps3.

I would like to point something. Although we put a strong penalty, cutting the track after turn 15 is possible and gives a time advantage. If we put a strong penalty on the lobby for qualy, we will also have that penalty on the race, something that could cause the cars to go transparent when we are batteling each other. As always I trust that every driver will be clean, but it is a fact that after turn 15 you can gain pretty much time, and we do not have a marshall to look at it. What can we do?

Also, you can win some tenths by going wide on turn 9. The game doesnt give a penalty for that, so in qualy that is going to be uncontrollable, but if we see someone in the race going repeatedly wide on that turn, can that be sanctionable? The limit should be the white line.

Good news, @xife10 managed to get a new ps3.

I would like to point something. Although we put a strong penalty, cutting the track after turn 15 is possible and gives a time advantage. If we put a strong penalty on the lobby for qualy, we will also have that penalty on the race, something that could cause the cars to go transparent when we are batteling each other. As always I trust that every driver will be clean, but it is a fact that after turn 15 you can gain pretty much time, and we do not have a marshall to look at it. What can we do?

Also, you can win some tenths by going wide on turn 9. The game doesnt give a penalty for that, so in qualy that is going to be uncontrollable, but if we see someone in the race going repeatedly wide on that turn, can that be sanctionable? The limit should be the white line.
I will be reviewing the replays to make sure, I was going to explain it later :)

There will be heavy time penalties given to people who abuse track limits.

I was going to ask this but got already an answer xD (track limits)
Yes mate, all 4 wheels must be inside the white line, however the kerb may count as an extension. For example;

f1-belgian-gp-2015-daniil-kvyat-red-bull-racing-rb11.jpg 32d97942662ce3ebb0c1511b6e8adaf9.jpg

Those above are considered legal, but on the limit, so do not go any further than that.

MSV-MSA-Illegal-Track-limits-Motorsport-Days_com_.jpg f9f84705caecc688e4d799b89e79e96c.jpg

Those are illegal.

Just make sure your wheels which approach the kerb first (so the left side in the Ferrari picture and right in clio) do not go past the kerb. If you do, then lift off to slow down. People who keep doing this will be penalised.

Does everyone understand that?

One last question: will there be then penalty in qualy? We can also qualify with penalty, get out of the race, order in a grid in free run with the qualy results and start the race.

One last question: will there be then penalty in qualy? We can also qualify with penalty, get out of the race, order in a grid in free run with the qualy results and start the race.
No. From what I've seen the penalty hasn't affected me at all. When I ran wide (then lifted off and back out) but even when I did it on purpose to try, I wasn't given a pen, which surprises me.

Also, it takes a lot longer to do a manual grid, and it can cause connection issues.

The sticky brake issue has returned! On my last q lap, being on the brakes down the Wellington straight and on chapel exit hurt me horribly, so I don't know if my 33.57 is enough?

The sticky brake issue has returned! On my last q lap, being on the brakes down the Wellington straight and on chapel exit hurt me horribly, so I don't know if my 33.57 is enough?
Afraid not mate, typing up a briefing now but the big news is @Rvgracer has knocked you out :P

And now half of the crowd have gone home :(

@IMMORTALPILOT @TRL_Snow @xife10 @SWR_WeiTN @Nik_Makozi @DrAug @TRL LIGHTNING @Fuvaros @beau231 @Mario96__TENT @DannyB013 @SIERRA95 @Toshost @DeltaJuliet @J_Starscream @Ph1sher @jose pepe @Rvgracer @Weider @pisquali @INFOWARRIOR @luke norris @Antares26 @Encvel @Ash9414 @potvinsuks @DestenDeath2 @Ives40 @richroo @AJHG1000 @swiftsmith @Soyuz 77

Race soon! Here are the lobbies;

LA.png

LB.png

A lot of people who didn't do the TT but i'll deal with that later, although i'm a bit worried about attendance numbers tonight.

Please respect track limits, I have explained above what is allowed/illegal. Penalties will be awarded if anyone keeps cutting corners. Please remember that I can apply penalties as late as next week and amend results, if I find out people abused the limits. So please be careful. If you see anyone cutting corners please report it.

When your race has finished/you DC, do not join the same or another lobby.

Also, please again no mention of the F1, incase some people have decided to watch it later.

Do not chat during the race unless it is important.

No weather announcements, as Monaco has no settings.

From a personal point of view i'm not looking forward to my own race, I've always struggled here and notbeen doing too well this week, a class podium is the best I can hope for really.

See you all soon :) :cheers:

Last edited:
Oh, well even Fernando used to win races. Question is do you still have it. Come show us ;)

Well, maybe near the end of the season. After the American election or after the rate hike in December. I'll have to play it be ear.

After watching the last race I think I could do well with being easy on the rubber, (if I haven't lost it, lol). The main thing is just the rush, I don't really care where I end up.

I'm concentrating on other things at the moment and wouldn't have the time to give it 100%. So for now I'll just watch and touch myself.

Vroom, vroom.

After my connection booting people out of lobbies and me not being able to see half of the field again, I couldn't even get into the lobby in the end. I got sick of trying after 5 attempts.... Have a good race guys 👍
LOBBY B is a joke here too mate 👎

Lobby B was pretty disgusting tonight. The amount of AWOL's and then the problem with ELVIS. I couldn't even have a decent race. My RM speed was quicker than the leaders but I lost everything on RH, I had no control on them.

However last week might be my last. I'm not prepared to do all this work for a 30 driver series just to have a couple of people race with us.

EDIT - Also, no one is following rules and i'm being told not to enforce them. This is a complete and utter joke right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back