(FGT3) - Formula GT Championship S3Open 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,097 comments

What track should be used for the US GP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I missed the race, I had to close on some business deals early this afternoon. But don't stress it @True-blue-8.

Remember, it has to be fun first. Don't lose that.

And don't stress over people not showing up, be glad for those who were there for it.

And for track limits, Next series, just choose tracks where you don't have to worry about people doing things illegally.

And hey, my arms are always open to help you out with adding numbers and updating info on the thread.

Plus, Im working on the website and other marketing stuff to better promote the series. We need to get ready to continue the series once GT Sports comes along. I hope they keep the FGT car in that game too. I only race GT500 and FGT cars.

So keep your head up and things will be better. :D Cheers.

Sorry I missed the race, I had to close on some business deals early this afternoon. But don't stress it @True-blue-8.

And don't stress over people not showing up, be glad for those who were there for it.

And for track limits, Next series, just choose tracks where you don't have to worry about people doing things illegally.

And hey, my arms are always open to help you out with adding numbers and updating info on the thread.

Plus, Im working on the website and other marketing stuff to better promote the series. We need to get ready to continue the series once GT Sports comes along. I hope they keep the FGT car in that game too. I only race GT500 and FGT cars.

Desten Marry me pleasse

Yeah a lot of dubious things I saw on the replay with other drivers!

Otherwise I had fun with Sierra, Party and Maple (sorry for making you spin buddy, my fault) and would have finished much higher if I didn't spin on my in lap on RH!

True, why not Gold Drivers Lobby A, Silver/Bronze in Lobby B? And the fast Silver, I am thinking of Pepe, join a gold team. Then I will at least race with/against my arch enemy, my teammate :lol:

Can I ask what rules not getting followed?
Track limits and running an illegal car.

Firstly, people had an entire week to do the TT. However how can this be fun;

Spending 2/3 hours a night organising this, only for no one to turn up. I don't care about being grateful for those who turned up, as it ruins their night too. No one wants to drive around by themselves for an hour.

I don't know why people keep talking about another series as I had expressed that this would be my last, and it's most likely coming to a premature end with what I've experienced here the last few weeks.

But people don't care about the problems they care, it's no issue to them. Well they're not the ones who waste 🤬 hours a week dealing with it.

Yeah a lot of dubious things I saw on the replay with other drivers!

Otherwise I had fun with Sierra, Party and Maple (sorry for making you spin buddy, my fault) and would have finished much higher if I didn't spin on my in lap on RH!

True, why not Gold Drivers Lobby A, Silver/Bronze in Lobby B? And the fast Silver, I am thinking of Pepe, join a gold team. Then I will at least race with/against my arch enemy, my teammate :lol:
Because we'd end up with 8-10 in a lobby on a good day. Iit's fine for people who want to turn up and just race, but it's not worth it when having to clean up after everyone.

No true, please don't say that. I'm not sure what your reasons are for establishing a series but for me, If i was in your shoes, I would do it for the love of the game and for my passion for racing.

You have a great amount of members in your GT6 club and here on GTplanet.

If you don't mind, I would love to continue what you started.

I plan on developing a whole league with different types of racing series exclusive for GT Sport. Im going to build a website, marketing ads, online branding. I'm going to buy like 5 ps4s to hold many races at one time, record them through twitch and other forms, and provided sponsored rewards.

I have this great idea that im starting with a couple of my friends around the world, that I can not talk about it here becuase they;ll ban me. But the goal will be to bring gaming communities together by offering rewards on a small scale.

Believe when I say this @true, you started something bigger than you.

I would be more than willing to help with you all the updating and editing.

I love what you are doing, I just want to help you and build a team to help you and start something amazing.

@True-blue-8 mate this is one of the most well organised things I've ever come across.!

Perhaps though....and dont take it as criticism as it's absolutely not, you could help yourself by simplifying slightly? - for example is there a way you could leave the mid week q. Could you in fact order the next weeks lobbies by each players fastest (race) lap from he previous week ? Fastest into lobby A until full, and if someone is a no show they are lobby B the next week full stop. That way people may be keen to keep turning up ?

Just a though of how to make it a little easier and a little less work :)

Edit to add 'race'

Last edited:
No true, please don't say that. I'm not sure what your reasons are for establishing a series but for me, If i was in your shoes, I would do it for the love of the game and for my passion for racing.

You have a great amount of members in your GT6 club and here on GTplanet.

If you don't mind, I would love to continue what you started.

I plan on developing a whole league with different types of racing series exclusive for GT Sport. Im going to build a website, marketing ads, online branding. I'm going to buy like 5 ps4s to hold many races at one time, record them through twitch and other forms, and provided sponsored rewards.

I have this great idea that im starting with a couple of my friends around the world, that I can not talk about it here becuase they;ll ban me. But the goal will be to bring gaming communities together by offering rewards on a small scale.

Believe when I say this @true, you started something bigger than you.

I would be more than willing to help with you all the updating and editing.

I love what you are doing, I just want to help you and build a team to help you and start something amazing.
Everything there you said is a complete joke, I'm glad you know me and my series hosting experience, and how my passion has been destroyed by crap drivers and people unable to even say I can't come.

@True-blue-8 mate this is one of the most well organised things I've ever come across.!

Perhaps though....and dont take it as criticism as it's absolutely not, you could help yourself by simplifying slightly? - for example is there a way you could leave the mid week q. Could you in fact order the next weeks lobbies by each players fastest (race) lap from he previous week ? Fastest into lobby A until full, and if someone is a no show they are lobby B the next week full stop. That way people may be keen to keep turning up ?

Just a though of how to make it a little easier and a little less work :)

Edit to add 'race'
It was considered mate. Honestly I have simplified it and given the benefit of it a lot of people. All that is required is a 10min TT event which is not hard to do. It's main reason though was to insure people turned up with some practice and didn't cause problems.

I was going to hand it all over nicely but apparently I'm 'not good enough' and this series is too big for me, even though I have hosted bigger for nearly 4 years. After the last few weeks of racing that's pretty much the final knife dug in for me. I'm not being insulted by people who can't drive fairly or even be considerate off track. I wish you all well.

It was considered mate. Honestly I have simplified it and given the benefit of it a lot of people. All that is required is a 10min TT event which is not hard to do. It's main reason though was to insure people turned up with some practice and didn't cause problems.

Was it not stated that those in the top 10 were not required to qulaify for Lobby A? Swear I seen you say that.... sorry if it was taken wrong and you meant our times didn't need to qualify for the lobby but still needed to do the qualifying.

Was it not stated that those in the top 10 were not required to qulaify for Lobby A? Swear I seen you say that.... sorry if it was taken wrong and you meant our times didn't need to qualify for the lobby but still needed to do the qualifying.
Correct, they did not have to do the TT, but I knew those guys would put in a few hours practice mid week.

I'm sorry @True-blue-8 for not notifying you before hand that I was not going to participate in the race or in the TT. That is my bad and it won't happen again.

The reasons I did not participate in the TT or race were because I did not have a fast and safe driving line ready for the track,the track was very new to me. I did not want to ruin the race. Plus I had to take care of my business matters too this weekend.

But next time, I'll let you know beforehand if I will participate in a race or not.

If I do the TT, then forsure I will be in the race. If I dont do a TT I will not race that event.

But I'll let you know.

Please don't stop what you are doing, you are doing a great job hosting this series along with @potvinsuks and @IMMORTALPILOT . I just wish to help you with data entry work, adding the numbers up so it's not too much work for you.

And regarding you not continuing the series beyond into Gt Sport that is okay. But I would like your blessing to continue what you started along with @potvinsuks , @IMMORTALPILOT , and hopefully you too.

A lot of big dreams are going to become a reality with what you started with pots and Immortal.

so thank you for everything and please reconsider. :)

I dont know why but the forum didn´t make me notice there were new posts. As I said weeks ago, I understand how frustrating this things can be. @True-blue-8 I do not post this to tell you the typical stuff (we thank you/we appreciate what you do etc), if you cant take it anymore that only depends on you. Just if you really want to quit please lets find a way so the people we still want to race can do it, using this thread to organise the championship.

I dont know why but the forum didn´t make me notice there were new posts. As I said weeks ago, I understand how frustrating this things can be. @True-blue-8 I do not post this to tell you the typical stuff (we thank you/we appreciate what you do etc), if you cant take it anymore that only depends on you. Just if you really want to quit please lets find a way so the people we still want to race can do it, using this thread to organise the championship.
You know, I'm glad you brought this up, as I thought I was the only one that was having the same technical issues SWR.
I usually get e-mails informing me of new posts, but it's been on and off the last 4-5 days or so.

Just so people are aware immortal has done nothing to help....
Come on brother, please not here.

Airing out our laundry on the main thread isn't going to help matters bro, and you know that.

Trust me on this. I had to learn this the hard way recently :lol:. It probably would have continued to have gotten worse, if it weren't for the good, sound advice from guys like Lightning, Immortal, RVG, and YOU my friend ;).

You know we love ya True, and perhaps we're not all perfect, my self included, but there's no denying, judging from the outcry, your product and service is apparently greatly appreciated by everybody participating!

Nobody said it would be easy, but with a lil heave ho from everybody, we'll look back at this and laugh one day soon.There's gonna be growing pains, especially when it's this big my friend.

With respect to you and Immortal, I just wanted to say, that I've probably talked more about, all things FGT league related and stuff like this to Immortal over the past 6 mos, more then practically everybody put together.

Again, I hate talking about our issues for everyone to see, but since it's out here already, I'll finalize with this, and pull off my best Sebastian Vettel- Charlie Whiting moment, and get my ass in trouble by pissing you off some more :lol:.

Bro, I think we all bring our own unique way of chipping in for help, and I'm sure you agree on this. To be honest, I think that is an advantage nore then a disadvantage.

Immortals participation in this has been nothing less then paramount bro! In my opinion his assests and what he brings to the table are things that are unique and rare. From his notoriety he has gathered up some of the most passionate FGT freaks together and made the suggestion to put all the heads together in the first place. I know that you know this bro, but you're frustrated, I understand. We understand. However, to say he's done nothing is totally unfair to kid. Put it like this, if it weren't for Immortal, you and I wouldn't be having this converstion right now.

It was pretty much gloom n doom for us around here when Ace decided to pull a JB and take a sabatical :lol:. Now, look at this. It's a dream league you have created and are continuing to perfect! You have no doubt, have done a masterful job with the tools and help thats at your disposal.

However, if it weren't for Immortal, none of this would have even started bro.

His post wasn't meant to be taken literally. True isn't denying that he has helped out, he's saying that he is part of the reason that he no longer wishes to lead this series. That's how I understood it anyway.

Opened a practise lby in our club room
So feel free to join ^^

Good stuff m8! Unfortunately, I'm omw into the City for a job now, but will hold our usual Thursday night practice/race session tonight with a "Simulated Race"-60 Mins, Damage and full 12 minute Qualifier. I know it's very late for you guys on other side of the Pond, but in case your up, it's lookin like we'll have the room up at 10pm EST, and I'll be in roughly 30 mins later then that, rushing home for it.
I'll send messages via PSN App, but since on topic now. Can either RVG, Maple, Party or IP host tonights room before I get there?

Desten, I believe you said you're out till Friday, or were you able to make it tonight?

If you're gonna also hold a practice tomorrow at around this time, I can make that tomorrow for sure Lightning.

The drivers who dont have to do the pre q for tomorrow are: TRL_IMMORTAL; aughablo; Nik_Makozi; TRL_Fuvaros; ORMA_Tiago; loco-pepe2404; Mario96_TENT; TRL_LIGHTNING; SIERRA95; Maple_Leaf_000

The rest I guess must do the pre q to acces lobby A

Last edited:
The drivers who dont have to do the pre q for tomorrow are: TRL_IMMORTAL; aughablo; Nik_Makozi; TRL_Fuvaros; ORMA_Tiago; loco-pepe2404; Mario96_TENT; TRL_LIGHTNING; SIERRA95; Maple_Leaf_000

The rest I guess must do the pre q to acces lobby A
Basically it's the top 10 drivers in overall Driver Championships Standings that don't have to do the 'TT'.

Well, we will do this Saturday one way or another guys.

On another note. You guys wouldn't believe who I'm working a party for tonight lol.

http://www.jebiga.com/the-yas-viceroy-hotel-abu-dhabi/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back