(FGT3) - Formula GT Championship S3Open 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,097 comments

What track should be used for the US GP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry! This was in response to Weider yesterday.

"Might not be able to race this Saturday, I'll try!"

Thanks for the heads up m8!

Keep us updated as we get closer to it.

Last edited:
From what my records show, these are the drivers who need to do their 2 attempts of Pre-Qualifier.

Yes, the race is tomorrow, but don't worry guys, you and (me :sly:) have until 3 hours before race time tomorrow to post the 2 attempts.

Remember, this is important not just for the obvious practicing reasons, but that also, the top 5 guys in this 'Pre-Qualifier/TT' get into room A.

@TRL_Snow @xife10 @beau231 @DannyB013 @Toshost @DeltaJuliet @J_Starscream @Ph1sher @Rvgracer @Weider @pisquali (1 Attempt) @luke norris (1 Attempt) @Antares26 @Encvel @Ash9414 @potvinsuks @DestenDeath2 @Ives40 @richroo (1 Attempt) @AJHG1000 @swiftsmith @Soyuz 77
Guys tomorrow potvin host lobby b and me lobby a.

Remember all drivers that are not in the top 10 in the standings need to do the time trial to get the chance to race in lobby a

Last edited:
Sorry guys, can't make the practice race tonight. Have a friend in distress that needs some help. Catch ya'll tomorrow.
Ok bro, thanks for letting us know!!!

Hope your friend feels better!

See you on the Grid tomorrow. Well, seeing you in particular on the Grid may be a stretch, but I'm sure I'll see you in the Paddock prior the Qualifier ;).

Guys, realizing I was going to be hosting 'B' last night, I decided to improve things a lil more and upgraded my Cable Internet Package. It wasn't bad at all to begin with, but to play it safe, I got double the speed now :P.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what my records show, these are the drivers who need to do their 2 attempts of Pre-Qualifier.

Yes, the race is tomorrow, but don't worry guys, you and (me :sly:) have until 3 hours before race time tomorrow to post the 2 attempts.

Remember, this is important not just for the obvious practicing reasons, but that also, the top 5 guys in this 'Pre-Qualifier/TT' get into room A.

@TRL_Snow @xife10 @beau231 @DannyB013 @Toshost @DeltaJuliet @J_Starscream @Ph1sher @Rvgracer @Weider @pisquali (1 Attempt) @luke norris (1 Attempt) @Antares26 @Encvel @Ash9414 @potvinsuks @DestenDeath2 @Ives40 @richroo (1 Attempt) @AJHG1000 @swiftsmith @Soyuz 77
I told true last week that I'm out of the series and wont be returning

My internet is lsn't strong enough with the full lobby and I can't make my internet faster sadly :(
I'm sorry to hear that m8.

What I did recently was I looked into making the PS3 faster. I couldn't believe how much crap was left on, hogging up the system RAM with recourses left on that I never used anyway. It worked m8. Give it a try.

Don't get me wrong, as there's give n take. The picture is bland and ugly, but the lag situation has immediately gotten better.

Also, even if you have a 1080p monitor, setting it to force 720p is supposed to help it as well. I'm not convinced with this yet, but may work for you.

Give it a try.

I'm sorry to hear that m8.

What I did recently was I looked into making the PS3 faster. I couldn't believe how much crap was left on, hogging up the system RAM with recourses left on that I never used anyway. It worked m8. Give it a try.

Don't get me wrong, as there's give n take. The picture is bland and ugly, but the lag situation has immediately gotten better.

Also, even if you have a 1080p monitor, setting it to force 720p is supposed to help it as well. I'm not convinced with this yet, but may work for you.

Give it a try.
My PS3 is very quick pretty much new, all these things have gone nothing to do with my lag, trust me if you seen the speed of my internet you would know it's the problem

I think the original ruling was that you only need to set one time, but two attempts are available in case the first one goes horribly wrong. Forcing people to have two attempts is perhaps unnecessary?

Maybe from now on, for the next round, we can make a new rule, only one attempt necessary

Good morning boyz!!!

Literally was dreaming 2 mins ago and had to write something before I even washed my face yet :lol:.

How about, for the sake of confusion and all the drama we went through this week. We give anyone 3 attempts and score the highest or shall I say the best lap? Just this time, and work on a new official ruling during the week?

As Ashe said, the rule did change anyway, so people have a right to be confused.

I don't know if the pre q has ended but I haven't had chance to fix my internet so even if I qualify, I probably won't be able to race sorry
Sorry to hear m8!
Keep trying Danny! We have 2.5 hours left me thinks for pre Q.

Okay, wash face, pee, coffee, brb...

Good morning boyz!!!

Literally was dreaming 2 mins ago and had to write something before I even washed my face yet :lol:.

How about, for the sake of confusion and all the drama we went through this week. We give anyone 3 attempts and score the highest or shall I say the best lap? Just this time, and work on a new official ruling during the week?

As Ashe said, the rule did change anyway, so people have a right to be confused.

I agree with that

Won't make it today either, this time is my internet not helping at all, I join a lobby and get disconnected within a minute, it doesn't matter if it's on GT6, Battlefield or Garry's mod

Won't make it today either, this time is my internet not helping at all, I join a lobby and get disconnected within a minute, it doesn't matter if it's on GT6, Battlefield or Garry's mod
It could just be psn weekend bs. just try around around race time. ..maybe will improve. i have great Internet, but happens to me too

My PS3 is very quick pretty much new, all these things have gone nothing to do with my lag, trust me if you seen the speed of my internet you would know it's the problem
No worries man!

Again, I'm sad to not see you there but, this is something that can be fixed in time, and the season is just getting started.

Good luck man.
It could just be psn weekend bs. just try around around race time. ..maybe will improve. i have great Internet, but happens to me too
EXACTLY!

Also, for people with slow internet, I can't stress enough, how important it is to shut down and to lower many things on PS3. Even stuff that you wouldn't think would effect lag!
For example, Video Settings. Video settings from different areas of the PS3 UI. I'm not that good with IT, but from what I gather, lowering the video settings free up RAM, hence freeing up your internal Ethernet to run with more integrity somehow.

I have fast Internet and like UA, it happens to me as well.

Without @True-blue-8 this is dead.
Well, what did you expect the first time around??? It's not like we had weeks to prepare to be without him..... To be honest with you, we decided to not do anything until yesterday, thinking maybe True would have a change of heart. So excuse me...1 day to prepare.

Please no negativity.

Let's do this.

Well, it has been like that all this week and I can't even get a lap in.
Also, if you use a router. You should use "Port Forwarding" I've heard it's done wonders for people.

Do you use a router? If you do, are you wireless or hard wired?

If you're wireless, DEFINITELY try to go hard wired.

If you have to be wireless, DEFINITELY Search Engine "Port Forwarding Router for PS3"

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm opening a club room in a few minutes. some warm up laps, then 1hr practice run at proper weather settings for test. anyone welcome to join. come and go as u please. just figuring out Tire choose at beginning for most part. i usually do by myself. ...so if no one comes. ...no big deal. I'm gonna set race timer. i won't restart for any new comers. start in 15 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back