Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Tuesday 7GMT

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Tuesday 8GMT

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Tuesday 9GMT

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
Haven't had a single minute free this week :grumpy: i hope to manage to do something today, but i should really train for race instead lol

It's last round, no car switching sorry. Those can mess up with championship. Also you really want to switch from rx7 at LeMans? :boggled:

Hahahaha, I was last one to sign up and as a result got stuck with the left overs, I'm fine with the decision as its the last race anyway,

Also, would you like some commentary assistance if you do a replay for Motegi?

The hardest work is capturing and editing :P the commentary i can get around in a bit more of one hour.

Editing is another beast... Moving ps3 by pc side, then recording the various parts in different views, watching all standings changes lap by lap, discarding uninteresting things, cutting ordering multiple action on same lap, putting on overlays, commenting, reducing lenght to acceptable time, compressing and finally uploading all night to youtube... Net medium result is 30-40 views lol sometimes i wonder why i bother :D

Regarding commentary assistance i would love it, but it would take an extra step in by an additional upload to yourself... I might do it very lightweight and low resolution maybe so you could send mp3 commentary? How do you do these things usually? How long would you take for doing it?

The hardest work is capturing and editing :P the commentary i can get around in a bit more of one hour.

Editing is another beast... Moving ps3 by pc side, then recording the various parts in different views, watching all standings changes lap by lap, discarding uninteresting things, cutting ordering multiple action on same lap, putting on overlays, commenting, reducing lenght to acceptable time, compressing and finally uploading all night to youtube... Net medium result is 30-40 views lol sometimes i wonder why i bother :D

Regarding commentary assistance i would love it, but it would take an extra step in by an additional upload to yourself... I might do it very lightweight and low resolution maybe so you could send mp3 commentary? How do you do these things usually? How long would you take for doing it?

We could skype, and watch the replay simultaneously, record the whole lot, then you can edit that to fit replays and view changes as you need to,

Current Driver Standings After Race 11 OF 12

1..........Sken PSN: skengdigi---------------197----LOCK IN----
2..........Flank
PSN: Flanked----------------190----LOCK IN----
3..........Jona
PSN: GT-R-Jona--------------186----LOCK IN----
4..........Logic
PSN: Logicline---------------168----LOCK IN----
5..........Karsten
PSN: karsten_beoulve----160----LOCK IN-----
6..........Vic
PSN: VICARSRACE 1------------127----LOCK IN-----
7..........Tob
PSN: tobias_pez----------------110----LOCK IN----
8..........GTHQ
PSN: GTHQ_davinci-----------86----LOCK IN-----
9..........Fili
PSN: filipino1234-----------------89----LOCK IN----
10........Smiley
PSN: SmileyWRX------------63----LOCK IN-----
Snake
PSN: snake1973-------------53----LOCK IN-----
12........TDZ
PSN: TDZ-4-12-14-88---------27----LOCK IN----

----------------------------------------------------------------------
13........kossu
PSN: W--__kossu--__--------26---PRE QUAL-----
14........Pierce
PSN: jpw2623----------------22---PRE QUAL-----
15........Gueven
PSN: gueven-zappelt-------14---PRE QUAL-----
16........sport
PSN: sportchip_ie-------------12---PRE QUAL-----
17........PJ
PSN: PJTierney-------------------11----PRE QUAL-----
18........Mab
PSN: M_A_B96-----------------10----PRE QUAL-----
19........Ninja
PSN: NinjitsuEvolved----------8----PRE QUAL-----
20........pubes
PSN: pubes16-----------------6----PRE QUAL-----

Reserve prequalifiers
R.........OZ
PSN: ozwheels3-------------------0----PRE QUAL----

Last edited:

Editing is another beast...
Wow I knew it was a lot of work but damn when you put it that way haha no pressure to do it I was just asking :P. I did subscribe to your channel though!

We could skype, and watch the replay simultaneously, record the whole lot, then you can edit that to fit replays and view changes as you need to,

Got an idea, i'll make and cut video send you a low resolution mute vid (like 320x240) for you to make your commentary in. Try to make it as long as video is no matter about mistakes i can edit them out and add a bit of my commentary too. How would that sound? You can even ask from me about things i'll answer in the second recording.

Think it'll work?

Wow I knew it was a lot of work but damn when you put it that way haha no pressure to do it I was just asking :P. I did subscribe to your channel though!
Ah don't worry i started doing it as a way of promoting the serie ;)

Got an idea, i'll make and cut video send you a low resolution mute vid (like 320x240) for you to make your commentary in. Try to make it as long as video is no matter about mistakes i can edit them out and add a bit of my commentary too. How would that sound? You can even ask from me about things i'll answer in the second recording.

Think it'll work?

I doubt it, my equipment is extremely primitive and my knowledge of computers is verified as useless

He's an idear next season you have 9 drivers two pre quily I think just an idear if we got that meny cause 1 make next season get everyone two do a time trial then sort were there drive room 1 or room 2 that way people are racing with people from the same skill level?

Hi guys,

As some of you know i bought me the t300rs 3weeks ago and i personalised it myself into a Ferrari GT-wheel cause i didnt like the design/and buttons of the t300 GTE
Am curious to know what you all think of the endresult!

image.jpg

He's an idear next season you have 9 drivers two pre quily I think just an idear if we got that meny cause 1 make next season get everyone two do a time trial then sort were there drive room 1 or room 2 that way people are racing with people from the same skill level?
IMO everyone seems to be on a similar skill level.

Splitting up the race format is less appealing and would be silly to change such a well working series so drastically. Already having the same car across the grid will compact the field even further.

20141206_114659.jpg
This is my home made rig

IMO everyone seems to be on a similar skill level.

Splitting up the race format is less appealing and would be silly to change such a well working series so drastically. Already having the same car across the grid will compact the field even further.
Pubs you are not not on the same level cause we all can be bumper two bumper we still don't touch?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pubs you are not not on the same level cause we all can be bumper two bumper we still don't touch?
My lap times show as such... Given that I've only run two races out of how many, you've run full time, of course you would be adjusted to running "bumper to bumper" with the rest of the field having run a full season with most of the field.
Now it just seems you have a particular problem with me, I understand under racing conditions we have strangely happened to be together (based on skill level perhaps?) and yes I may have given you multiple bumps and its been a strange coincidence that it's happened a couple times now. But racing is racing and things happen, it's impossible to have an absolute clean race in a 90 minute race and in a simulator. I feel I've had many clean battles just unfortunate that our first was a silly move by me to tricker your attitude.

Gosh, to be honest, i have to admit i have bumped quite a few from behind myself. I seem to get easily distracted.
I know its not so important in practice races, but when close behind other cars i seem to end of bumping, mostly softly rather than hard bumping, even in races.
Its something i know i do and i dont mean to do it, oddly i think the main cause of it comes from the fact that i brake earlier, but softer than most drivers, this means that i then am probably a little faster than them through the apex and seem to catch up with them mid corner as i am already softly on the gas pedal, while they are just about getting on the gas pedal. Just thought i would hold my hands up to that one as well.

I am interested to know what most view people use to driver with.
I use bonnet view, but i just wish i could have a mirror as well, in the normal open view i dont like it as i cant see where the edge of the car is and also have no bonnet at all.

My lap times show as such... Given that I've only run two races out of how many, you've run full time, of course you would be adjusted to running "bumper to bumper" with the rest of the field having run a full season with most of the field.
Now it just seems you have a particular problem with me, I understand under racing conditions we have strangely happened to be together (based on skill level perhaps?) and yes I may have given you multiple bumps and its been a strange coincidence that it's happened a couple times now. But racing is racing and things happen, it's impossible to have an absolute clean race in a 90 minute race and in a simulator. I feel I've had many clean battles just unfortunate that our first was a silly move by me to tricker your attitude.
I do think it takes time to get used to being very close to other cars, Vuc and pubes, you both drive the same car so there will be a lot of close racing between you i guess. Vic is very very clean and almost always does the right thing, but not everbody does, its a hard one, and its another skill that has to be learned i think.

I use the in-car view
You mean from the seat position, where you have the windsreen pillars etc ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I do think it takes time to get used to being very close to other cars, Vuc and pubes, you both drive the same car so there will be a lot of close racing between you i guess. Vic is very very clean and almost always does the right thing, but not everbody does, its a hard one, and its another skill that has to be learned i think.
Absolutely it does, and you will find across a series with the same drivers you'll learn the traits of each one. Vic has a WRX? I'm in BRZ though. Agreed in he is a clean racer and I strive to be too, if anything in this second race Vicars I had more pressure from you behind me over anybody else simply because I knew you'd have a fit if ANYTHING happened, should have a little chill and cut me some slack two races in.

Moving on, I use the bonnet view also and totally wish you could have a rear mirror, although I do really like to use in car as it brings more realism but competitively I can be way more precise seeing each corner of the car.

Hi guys,

As some of you know i bought me the t300rs 3weeks ago and i personalised it myself into a Ferrari GT-wheel cause i didnt like the design/and buttons of the t300 GTE
Am curious to know what you all think of the endresult!

View attachment 275686
This is awesome man! Can you custom allocate all the buttons? oh how I'd love one but they're so pricey!

Bumper view is also too low for me, you're very blind when behind another car, can't see braking markers, alexis etc and I don't like how it shows the suspension movement, distracts me massively lol.

Map Rear View to the Triangle button and you're sorted, just tap it to check behind every so often.
Yes i have that, but i would rather have a mirror at all times, as its not easy whenb you have a car passing inside on a high speed entry to even have a quick look.

This is awesome man! Can you custom allocate all the buttons? oh how I'd love one but they're so pricey!

If i'm not mistaken you can custom allocate all buttons as you prefer.. The stickers are for when in race on pc and dont match my ps-allocation.. Edit: i dont know which wheel u have now but its worth the saving.. Pedals are low-end though but better then my former DFpro-pedals.

In GT in use the normal view with mirror. Dpad left and right is to look left and right also, very helpful! For funraces i use cockpit if available and decent.
On pc i always use cockpitview cause you can move your seat around everywhere you want..

Last edited:
Back