Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Tuesday 7GMT

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Tuesday 8GMT

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Tuesday 9GMT

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
I doubt it, my equipment is extremely primitive and my knowledge of computers is verified as useless
Ok can you comment in one rush? like from start to end without interruptions?

Else i could make my part of commentary and send it to you so you can add your own bits inbetween?

Nothing that will need you to have special knowledge about pcs beside recording your voice and compressing it to mp3...

Ok can you comment in one rush? like from start to end without interruptions?

Yeah that shouldn't be a problem, I will watch the replay tonight and take some notes, I will shoot them to you here

Yeah that shouldn't be a problem, I will watch the replay tonight and take some notes, I will shoot them to you here
How should i send you the video for you to record your comments? mail?

Btw use headphones to hear my commentary and add your own parts. 👍 i'm sure you know what i mean

Hi guys,

As some of you know i bought me the t300rs 3weeks ago and i personalised it myself into a Ferrari GT-wheel cause i didnt like the design/and buttons of the t300 GTE
Am curious to know what you all think of the endresult!

View attachment 275686
I just got a t300 last week, your Ferrari mod looks legit.

Do you here the belt sound like it's whining or being strained when you turn the wheel slowly? I've never owned a belt wheel so what I hear could be normal but I didn't know if other people here the same thing.

Do you here the belt sound like it's whining or being strained when you turn the wheel slowly? I've never owned a belt wheel so what I hear could be normal but I didn't know if other people here the same thing.
No mate don't got eney ove that had mine brand new

I was the First one affected by the lag at ruen 2 mate, and upon review of the replay the worst of the effected by the lag, I you recovered 3 seconds infront of me in turn 11, I was 25 seconds down at the end of the first lap, my understanding is there are 3 stewards on the panel, I pressed on expecting things to be dealt with accordingly after the race, had there not been a stewarding panel I would have jumped on the restart bus with you, but I chose not to as having a stewarding panel to sort issues like this that doesn't more or less redundant, and not a promising way to host a successful series, though I would like to thank you for your foolish appalling behaviour on the text box after the incident as your actions became distractions for others and your retirement made it one less car to pass on my drive to the unofficial result of 2nd place 1.7 seconds off the leader,

However, Karsten and the stewarding team, I must stress that text boss use whilst a qualifying or race session is becoming more frequent, Skeng started posting messages about lag issues when I was on a hot lap in the official qualifying session, as Skeng is a steward I will always try read his messages same for Karsten and Logic as they may hold important information, we need a rule where any messages of light importance such as lag etc need to wait until the final 30 seconds of qualifying and anyone other then stewards using the text box for purposes other then sharing notable information be subject to a penalty, if I were hosting my penalty would be I fly to your house, cut off your hands and your new career will be giving speeches to school kids about living life as an amputee,

i think u should hop on a plain and then i shall gladly be at the airport too meet you ;) why dont u just keep your mouth shut when u dont have a klue on what this is about , i could say something else , but you are really not worth the effort , but please say when u take that plain and then u would learn something when u arrive ;)

I think you should hop on a plain (plain? plain flour? Plane?) and then I shall gladly be at the airport too meet you, ;) why don't you just keep your mouth shut when you don't have a clue on what this is about , I could say something else, but you're really not worth the effort, but please say when you take that plain (again? Plain flour? Plane? not sure?) and then you would learn something when you arrive ;)

EDITED: your spelling hurt my head! Clearly I need to teach you English.....

Oh dear..... I was there! I saw your behavior and was affected by the lag more then anybody else, how can I have no clue? Sadly I cannot accept your invite as I'm ineligible for a passport and really don't feel like spending another Christmas in prison,

Last edited:
i think u should hop on a plain and then i shall gladly be at the airport too meet you ;) why dont u just keep your mouth shut when u dont have a klue on what this is about , i could say something else , but you are really not worth the effort , but please say when u take that plain and then u would learn something when u arrive ;)
M8 fite me

Impressive that Tob's still around dropping tears around....

EDITED: your spelling hurt my head! Clearly I need to teach you English.....

Oh dear..... I was there! I saw your behavior and was affected by the lag more then anybody else, how can I have no clue? Sadly I cannot accept your invite as I'm ineligible for a passport and really don't feel like spending another Christmas in prison,

You have PM Dave in case you didn't notice!

Thanks! :)

Can't answer your question really cause i always race with my headset on!
I think it's normal that you here a bit more noise than with your previous wheel since this one does generate quite a lot of power and the fans are well noticeable as well without a headset.

Last edited:
Thanks! :)

Can't answer your question really cause i always race with my headset on!
I think it's normal that you here a bit more noice than with your precious wheel since this one does generate quite a lot of power and the fans are well noticeable as well without a headset.

We used my team mates T500RS wheel for the N24 this year, the belts were reasonably noticeable under strain, but still a lot quieter then a DFGT,

Yes, ive downloaded it, I will have you the mp3 within 12 hours

Thanks, the sooner the better! Else my training time will became very thin :D i hope i left you proper space... It felt weird calling our for someone not there and guessing the time you would take for commenting or answering lol

Thanks, the sooner the better! Else my training time will became very thin :D i hope i left you proper space... It felt weird calling our for someone not there and guessing the time you would take for commenting or answering lol

I'm currently doing it now, there may be some sections you will need to cut down from my end as I'm allowing some extended pauses just to make sure things don't get crossed over with other things going on,

And after long hours the video is UP!

This video is the first test of 2 man commentary i ever did, and it took some special planning and extra audio editing. I'm curious to hear your impressions on it, guys! And thanks @TDZdave for being so fast in sending me his part of commentary and getting quite well his parts fitted... It took less effort of the nightmare i figured in my mind :D

Comments more welcome than ever :D

Think I'm the only one ever to drive with full car view! Anyone else?

I also drive in this view Bazzer. I can see everyone around me.

Would it be possible to join in on the last race of the season? My Mondays are open a lot more now and I would like to re-join you guys for next season also.
I see on the OP that there is a Lexus still open?

GTP: RodeRuner1967
PSN: T-n-T-2000
Car # 67
Color: Chrome Red

Last edited:

Very much enjoyed watching this :) the two man commentary is good! Audio editing was pretty damn well worked out considering how you guys did it, you could almost think you're in the same room! With more will only perfect your guy's timing :).

This video is the first test of 2 man commentary i ever did, and it took some special planning and extra audio editing. I'm curious to hear your impressions on it, guys! And thanks @TDZdave for being so fast in sending me his part of commentary and getting quite well his parts fitted... It took less effort of the nightmare i figured in my mind :D

Great commentary guys :)

Speachless, i am well, i am amazed, it was fantastic, i cannot imagine how all that worked, but it did.
Having the two of you on commentry just made it much more interesting and realistic, i do hope the colaboration continues.
Without a doubt, at the first attempt, the best , its a BLOCKBUSTER .
Very well done guys .

Speachless, i am well, i am amazed, it was fantastic, i cannot imagine how all that worked, but it did.
Having the two of you on commentry just made it much more interesting and realistic, i do hope the colaboration continues.
Without a doubt, at the first attempt, the best , its a BLOCKBUSTER .
Very well done guys .

Annoyingly my partner went to bed early, so I had to approach it as if I was commentating a golf match, but I'm still very pleased with the result

Well that's a load off my mind, I was starting to worry about the RX7s straight line speed and if I would actually get in, but being locked in makes the stress less and can focus on getting around safely instead of quickly

Well that's a load off my mind, I was starting to worry about the RX7s straight line speed and if I would actually get in, but being locked in makes the stress less and can focus on getting around safely instead of quickly
I think the rx7 has the best top speed ? it seems to at most tracks with long straights.
You are locked in yes so good stuff Dave.

Back