[FGTA][ENDURANCE][GT300]Season2-FINALE: OZWHEELS IS THE CHAMPION!Open 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,528 comments
we should use as season 3 trailer/promotion :D

actually maybe i should take the best video parts of the season add some flashes here and there, cool text, some slowmo and catchy music and make a few minutes video to entice new drivers joining... Too bad my video capturing device is so bad.

I'll take suggestions about what parts to put in the eventual promo clip ;)

thanks for your likes on my questions sadly no one else liked the :D
too bad because they are small easy to do and fix things compared to most people's impossible requests or questionable oppurtunity questions :D

POINTS ARE UP!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...RlZxamNSSWo1S3U4c0VBSGFEUnc&usp=sharing#gid=0
ozwheels has a magin of 25 points (23 counting drop scores) now but next race will be a nightmare for him..will ekke and skeng close in?

Power penalties for race 9 Daytona 45 Laps
skeng -50hp
ozwheels -60hps
bakemister -40hps
karsten -10hps
ekke -30hps
pyrates -20hps
rafael =0=
jornlande -10hps
tnt =0=

this might be the race for @Stephen Vann first victory!
Lets hope so Karsten. I am doing my run tonight at 7pm if anyone wants to join, and just wondered what game time and time progression ? weather changability ? we are running on Monday ?

Daytona 45 Laps
race start at 13:30 or a bit later
weather set at 30% weather and time progresion at 3. we'll see what happens and if we'll get the usual flood >_>

Daytona 45 Laps
race start at 13:30 or a bit later
weather set at 30% weather and time progresion at 3. we'll see what happens and if we'll get the usual flood >_>
well we ran it at those settings and on around lap 23 it started raining and gradually got heavier until it was 100 % by lap 28 and a few laps later we called it a day , still raining hard at 100%
what happend in your race yesterday ?

well we ran it at those settings and on around lap 23 it started raining and gradually got heavier until it was 100 % by lap 28 and a few laps later we called it a day , still raining hard at 100%
what happend in your race yesterday ?
it didn't rain up to lap 30+.... then i quitted due to the boredoom of being alone lol

it didn't rain up to lap 30+.... then i quitted due to the boredoom of being alone lol
Also i could not see the track from around 27 it was so so dark, we started the race at 14.00 so it should not really have been so dark, but all 3 of us said the same thing- we could not see the track at all in places . did you have that ?

Also i could not see the track from around 27 it was so so dark, we started the race at 14.00 so it should not really have been so dark, but all 3 of us said the same thing- we could not see the track at all in places . did you have that ?
I had trouble seeing a few apex's in the rain, but I also play on a monitor so I'm close to it and the picture is great so I imagine it's really dark on a TV.

i trained with oz at 23:00 and i could see everything?

if it is a major complain we'll start at 12:00
It's only when it's raining is what I think he's saying. It wasn't bad for me but like I said I have a monitor not a TV. Also when you do the weather tests I don't think it is the same for a race as it is when practicing. I stayed for a while after you left and it never rained.

It's only when it's raining is what I think he's saying. It wasn't bad for me but like I said I have a monitor not a TV. Also when you do the weather tests I don't think it is the same for a race as it is when practicing. I stayed for a while after you left and it never rained.
Well myself Sken and Bake all suggested it was very very dark at certain places when raining, and in game time was only around 4pm if i remeber correctly

Back