[FGTA][ENDURANCE][GT300]Season2-FINALE: OZWHEELS IS THE CHAMPION!Open 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,528 comments
1 out lap and one qualy lap i'll set 22 or 23 mins. Latecomers will start on the back.

Qualy will start at :45 as we usually plan, so we would start race at :10 or such

i was at best 9:00 with less hps so i guess that is the target.

iirc the impreza rocked at nurb24 in the tests... it's gonnna be fun :)

Man, today was not my day :lol: My Impreza was not meant to be deprived of such an amount of HP, my transmission had the gears all 🤬 up. Also, from the end of lap 6 till the end, the track was barely visible. .__.' There was such a contrast between the sky and the track, the only thing I saw was black. PD, fix your game. :lol:

Man, today was not my day :lol: My Impreza was not meant to be deprived of such an amount of HP, my transmission had the gears all 🤬 up. Also, from the end of lap 6 till the end, the track was barely visible. .__.' There was such a contrast between the sky and the track, the only thing I saw was black. PD, fix your game. :lol:

Why did you start on hards, though?

guys again sorry for another stupid 100% rain race that even went to 0% in one lap....

We have to end this season like this so sorry to all, i do not want to mess up with the first position rush in the championship changing weather rules along the season, so again i want to thank you all guys that stayed in so far and endured the game shenanigans. To all that are enjoiying the weather and got the best out of it :cheers:

to all that had their races killed, just think that i lost one 1st and two 3rds in 8 rounds :banghead:

now i NEED to get @SkengD and have me teach his dark obscure religion of rain for i had 3 frigging full race test on ame situation and it NEVER rained until today. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Oh and the new GT300 motto is: "RAIN IS COMING" :D:D:D:D:D:D

Long track, chose Hards so they wouldn't wear out as fast. I was planning on only doing one stop at lap 4, but then the water nation attacked. .__.

The Imprezza is bad with tire wear but it was good for a 4 lap stint on softs. Down to 5 and 6 at front but I don't think other cars looked much better.

BTW if you guys have some highlights... else i'll do my usual work.

I'd say my highlights were our first lap battle, my mistake on lap 2 where you and bake could get through and going into last lap where ekke and me were very close but then it dried and I couldn't keep up on the full wets so ekke pulled away on inters.

no highlights for me , i only had lowlights - just crashes that seem to take ages to recover from and get back to the track from - really quite funny as we must have all come across some poor driver scrambling on the grass or sand by the trackside trying to get going again and feeling bad for him, but i must have done that myself about 6 times, with just so much time lost each time - then i push a bit harder to make up the time lost and do it again - sadly with so much more power in the lexus that i had than many others i really did not need to push so hard as there are enough easy straight ish sections that i could have let the car do the work - but i think i just cant concentrate for long enough and i dont know Nuremberg 24 hour as well as i should, so i end up going faster than i my track knowledge allows, anyway im glad that one is out of the way really .

BTW if you guys have some highlights... else i'll do my usual work.
I messed up when exiting the pit on lap 5, hit the pause button and panicked so we can call it engine failure :) So i lost 5-10 sec of my lead there. Then mid lap 5 or 6 i lost control and spun off and hit the wall.

Logic i guess your troubles are due to training at nuremberg instead of nurburgring lol

At least you brought home a win while i wasted a 3rd yet again... When i saw oz closing on me i pitted for rsofts but it didn't pay off. Not that i had any other choice with my damn rain heavy tires... Had some nice battles on dry with the imprezas; even on low hps they were incredibly fast!

Logic i guess your troubles are due to training at nuremberg instead of nurburgring lol

At least you brought home a win while i wasted a 3rd yet again... When i saw oz closing on me i pitted for rsofts but it didn't pay off. Not that i had any other choice with my damn rain heavy tires... Had some nice battles on dry with the imprezas; even on low hps they were incredibly fast!

I enjoyed the battle a lot and also at Autumn Ring. Unfortunately the rain ruined the battle there as well. :indiff:

yes ok ok nurburgring lol and yes i watched the battle you had with the imprezza guys at the front on the replay but Ekke had it all sorted - i was just feeling so sorry for sken, he has a lawn mower engine so had to go flat out through every turn, must have been really hard to keep motivation when you know people just breeze past on the fast sections - but again he and of course oz finished way higher than they should have done, so rewards deserved for those guys for sure

Back