[FGTA][ENDURANCE][GT300]Season2-FINALE: OZWHEELS IS THE CHAMPION!Open 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,528 comments
POINTS ARE UP!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...RlZxamNSSWo1S3U4c0VBSGFEUnc&usp=sharing#gid=0
ozwheels has a magin of 25 points (23 counting drop scores) now but next race will be a nightmare for him..will ekke and skeng close in?

Power penalties for race 9 Daytona 45 Laps
skeng -50hp
ozwheels -60hps
bakemister -40hps
karsten -10hps
ekke -30hps
pyrates -20hps
rafael =0=
jornlande -10hps
tnt =0=

this might be the race for @Stephen Vann first victory!

I'm -10 bhp? I was hopelesly last on Nürburgring...

What times are you guys doing at Daytona? I just practiced for a bit and I have to agree with LOGIC, after 4pm the track gets pretty dark at some parts. I apologize if i'm out of place, but why are we running with time progression 6? Why not 1 and have time pass normally? It might even help with the rain problem.

Does Daytona have lights ?

If so start in the late night / early morning and have it go into daylight .

Then if it rains it should be ok .

The visibility problems seemed to be in the afternoon / evening time period

Processing video. If there's no complain tomorrow i'll write down points :)

i think that brands will be agreat round and we might get yet another new winner :)

Great video as always @azidahaka. Did pretty well at Daytona before race i was counting on a 4th or 5th place as best, with not one training lap. @azidahaka was trying to get past you and think i past you one time, but had way to unstable lines :) And at lap 30 i hit the wall entering the oval part of the track. And after that i just tried to keep it safe, and not letting the one behind me get to close, but 5 more laps i had lost 2nd position due to bad driving :)

Great video as always @azidahaka. Did pretty well at Daytona before race i was counting on a 4th or 5th place as best, with not one training lap. @azidahaka was trying to get past you and think i past you one time, but had way to unstable lines :) And at lap 30 i hit the wall entering the oval part of the track. And after that i just tried to keep it safe, and not letting the one behind me get to close, but 5 more laps i had lost 2nd position due to bad driving :)

I had little hope after 10 seconds of race when i was struck and lost all positions... I knew i had a good pace, good enough for 3rd or second, but i had sone issues along the race until rain came.

I misunderstood a move while passing you first time and track was all black and weird lol... Then in the light rain logic and roberte started going very faster than me; i was clueless about how darn fast they were on slippy road... I just played it calm and safe, betted on heavy rains and kept a good pace until i saw rob and logic doing their mistakes...

I was flying up to 40+ seconds of advantage but had a lil scare and slowed down... I knew you were behind me but i was wondering how far skeng and bake were lol :D

Back