[FGTA][ENDURANCE][GT300]Season2-FINALE: OZWHEELS IS THE CHAMPION!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,528 comments
  • 66,622 views
Well myself Sken and Bake all suggested it was very very dark at certain places when raining, and in game time was only around 4pm if i remeber correctly
oh and im not compaining- just making a note about it
 
POINTS ARE UP!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...RlZxamNSSWo1S3U4c0VBSGFEUnc&usp=sharing#gid=0
ozwheels has a magin of 25 points (23 counting drop scores) now but next race will be a nightmare for him..will ekke and skeng close in?


Power penalties for race 9 Daytona 45 Laps
skeng -50hp
ozwheels -60hps
bakemister -40hps
karsten -10hps
ekke -30hps
pyrates -20hps
rafael =0=
jornlande -10hps
tnt =0=

this might be the race for @Stephen Vann first victory!

I'm -10 bhp? I was hopelesly last on Nürburgring...
 
I'm -10 bhp? I was hopelesly last on Nürburgring...
i didn't had you on my result screen :P so i haven't given you point even lol

then you are 100% hps and i'll correct points
 
What times are you guys doing at Daytona? I just practiced for a bit and I have to agree with LOGIC, after 4pm the track gets pretty dark at some parts. I apologize if i'm out of place, but why are we running with time progression 6? Why not 1 and have time pass normally? It might even help with the rain problem.
 
It doesnt help with the rain. I have tested it, time makes no diference.
 
Does Daytona have lights ?

If so start in the late night / early morning and have it go into daylight .

Then if it rains it should be ok .

The visibility problems seemed to be in the afternoon / evening time period
 
it does have lights. Shall we start at 03:00?
 
my i suggest that we race during the night so the lights inside the track are on in case it rains, so maybe start at 18:00-19:00
 
I won't be able to start tonight. Stuck at work and won't make it home in time. :(
 
What pit exit is allowed ?
 
What pit exit is allowed ?
If suggest the extended one. If you exit straight out on track, and there is a car coming, there is going to be a big crash.
 
🤬 server... Was I the only one that got kicked out?
 
Yes, must have been your internet provider ?
I don't think so, everything else in the house was fine in terms of internet. I think PD just doesn't like me. :/
 
I don't think so, everything else in the house was fine in terms of internet. I think PD just doesn't like me. :/
Have you turned it off and on, I had the same thing happen to me and it works much better now
 
Have you turned it off and on, I had the same thing happen to me and it works much better now
Next Monday before the race I'll restart my router see if it prevents from happening again.
 
Processing video. If there's no complain tomorrow i'll write down points :)

i think that brands will be agreat round and we might get yet another new winner :)
 
Videos are a great watch. The "Rocky" sounding voice over even better.:bowdown:
 
@V8-Johnboy My voice sounds like rocky's one? Lol i had no clue in italy it's nothing like me :D

If you liked this vid you should check the preceding one at nurb 24h
 
@V8-Johnboy My voice sounds like rocky's one? Lol i had no clue in italy it's nothing like me :D

If you liked this vid you should check the preceding one at nurb 24h
I think it does no bad thing though Rocky err rocks!:D Oh and I did.;)
 
Great video as always @azidahaka. Did pretty well at Daytona before race i was counting on a 4th or 5th place as best, with not one training lap. @azidahaka was trying to get past you and think i past you one time, but had way to unstable lines :) And at lap 30 i hit the wall entering the oval part of the track. And after that i just tried to keep it safe, and not letting the one behind me get to close, but 5 more laps i had lost 2nd position due to bad driving :)
 
Great video as always @azidahaka. Did pretty well at Daytona before race i was counting on a 4th or 5th place as best, with not one training lap. @azidahaka was trying to get past you and think i past you one time, but had way to unstable lines :) And at lap 30 i hit the wall entering the oval part of the track. And after that i just tried to keep it safe, and not letting the one behind me get to close, but 5 more laps i had lost 2nd position due to bad driving :)

I had little hope after 10 seconds of race when i was struck and lost all positions... I knew i had a good pace, good enough for 3rd or second, but i had sone issues along the race until rain came.

I misunderstood a move while passing you first time and track was all black and weird lol... Then in the light rain logic and roberte started going very faster than me; i was clueless about how darn fast they were on slippy road... I just played it calm and safe, betted on heavy rains and kept a good pace until i saw rob and logic doing their mistakes...

I was flying up to 40+ seconds of advantage but had a lil scare and slowed down... I knew you were behind me but i was wondering how far skeng and bake were lol :D
 
Back