[FGTA][ENDURANCE][GT300]Season2-FINALE: OZWHEELS IS THE CHAMPION!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,528 comments
  • 66,612 views
Anyone have a picture of the results from Brands Hatch?
 
the battle to avoid 4th between bake and skeng was epic lol
 
can we say that we both came 4th to avoid confrontation in the this series
 
can we say that we both came 4th to avoid confrontation in the this series

I am willing to share 4th with Bake if we get pts for 4th and we both get - 5 hp

If not then I will take my sneaky 5th and gain that precious 10 hp
 
Oh lol :D things stays as are to not create a weird situation lol

Btw i was laughing so much that i lost the car when i realized what you guys did and how skeng cheated you bake :D
 
Oh lol :D things stays as are to not create a weird situation lol

Btw i was laughing so much that i lost the car when i realized what you guys did and how skeng cheated you bake :D

What actually happened? I just saw both of them basically parked after Druids. First I thought there was an accident or something then I realized what was going on.
 
I remembered that I joined the room last so I would have a pit box near the end , I just took the gamble that he would pit as well and he did .

I couldnt take another - 10 hp , that would of made it - 70 hp

Looking forward to -50 hp next race whooooo , my car has been a gt150 :) for most of the season
 
we get all of our BHP back for the last race right? i don't want -60 BHP for the last one :nervous:
 
I remembered that I joined the room last so I would have a pit box near the end , I just took the gamble that he would pit as well and he did .

I couldnt take another - 10 hp , that would of made it - 70 hp

Looking forward to -50 hp next race whooooo , my car has been a gt150 :) for most of the season

Gt250 lol i'm sorry about those issues i had lots of tests and reasoning, but the weather bug messed all up and made the success penalty completely off... Also not having a full grid worsened the situation.

If we had dry all season i'm pretty sure such a situation wouldn't have happened...

Btw i opened the F3 topic, feel free to join and let the suggestions roll! :)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/fgta-formula3-season-zero.310626/
 
we get all of our BHP back for the last race right? i don't want -60 BHP for the last one :nervous:
Indeed :)

I inserted this rule because in a 100% dry season i expected a first place rush with at least 4 drivers.

I'm sorry for logic misfortune, if it was dry he would have got his well deserved win!
 
Indeed :)

I inserted this rule because in a 100% dry season i expected a first place rush with at least 4 drivers.

I'm sorry for logic misfortune, if it was dry he would have got his well deserved win!
are we are racing at bathurst or le man for the last race

also just looked at the weather for motegi, it's rain rain rain all i can see
 
Last edited:
There's no power penalties for the last race?
 
As stated in rules, first and last round are without power penalties
 
I remembered that I joined the room last so I would have a pit box near the end , I just took the gamble that he would pit as well and he did .

I couldnt take another - 10 hp , that would of made it - 70 hp

Looking forward to -50 hp next race whooooo , my car has been a gt150 :) for most of the season
Sken, please explain to me, i had parked up and was having a cuppa, and when i cam back i was the only one left in the room , so i have no idea what happened ?
 
By popular demand we had race red flagged, in the end just pyrates ekke and me were racing and we were like 30seconds away from each other.
 
By popular demand we had race red flagged, in the end just pyrates ekke and me were racing and we were like 30seconds away from each other.
what happened to sken and bake then re pit stop or pit box ? he mentioned his pit box was at the end of pitlane ?
 
Bakke choose to retire when i guess he realized that he couldn't catch me or other driver and parked car in boxes planning to let through skeng for 4th place avoiding a -10hps. Skeng saw it coming and pitted too knowing that his pits were behind bake ones and would have granted him a 5th lol

I was laughing my ass of at bake's swearing at skeng cheating him :D
 
Bakke choose to retire when i guess he realized that he couldn't catch me or other driver and parked car in boxes planning to let through skeng for 4th place avoiding a -10hps. Skeng saw it coming and pitted too knowing that his pits were behind bake ones and would have granted him a 5th lol

I was laughing my ass of at bake's swearing at skeng cheating him :D
Ha ha i see now very clever skeng maybe should have points for all cars still circulating at end of race
 
as usual i'll run about one hours of gt300 training and afterwards F3 tests, all welcome to join! :)
 
Will do later today. You and bake were lapped when we red flagged race, right?
 
Doing points and we are in an OMG situation! :D

1st ekke 199 points
2nd ozwheels 198 points
3rd skeng 193 points
4th karsten 184 points

Standings after drop score:

1st ekke 199 points
2nd ozwheels 198 points
3rd Skeng 184 points
4th karsten 175 points


With 2 races to go almost anything can happen and i'm pretty sure that the last round with 100% power for all will be thrilling!

Power penalties situation for round 11: Motegi

skeng -50hp (+10hps)
ozwheels -50hps ==
bakemister -60hps (-10)
karsten -40hps (-10)
ekke -50hps (-10)
pyrates -50hps (-20)
rafael =0=
jornlande -10hps
tnt =0=

THE TOP DRIVERS IN STANDING ALL WITH COMPARABLE POWER PENALTIES...

On a side note, Scuderia Fronzini will snatch the Team championship by just partecipating in the next race ;)
 
Back