[FGTA] multiple series and events, all details inside | Always welcoming new drivers and media staffOpen 

• Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 669 comments
WTCC Announcement

The season is now under way, and the stewards have come up with a scheme to raise more interest, and for new drivers in WTCC to be graded. We will be holding 10minute support races, varying in different racing types, it will hopefully attract more drivers and serve as a good bit of fun. So if you have 20minutes free, come along and try it out 👍 We currently have 2 support races. (all races Wednesday). 6.45BST - Formula GT 7.10- Mini cooper Challenge these will then be followed by the WTCC feature race

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...rt-races-in-association-with-the-wtcc.314718/

GRC1.jpg

ROUND 1
live stream.jpg

9PM GMT

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/6022590/events/3272867?help=true

Make sure you tune in to Global rally cross tonight for the series launch.

FGTA.jpeg

The American Touring Car Championship is a sprint series run over 6 weeks, 6 locations, with 12 races. All races are held on fridays at 8pm CDT and are 30 minutes in length. As of now, 6 car manufacturers from all over the world have joined the ATCC; Cadillac, Chevrolet, Hyundai, Subaru, Jaguar, and Ford. With no required pit stops, equally spec’ed cars, and 30 minute sprints, all races plan to be very competitive.

I am currently looking for a steward who can aid me in reviewing races.

Last edited:
About to announce super gt300 season number 3. Planned for mon or tues.
Esame rules ad before But switching to race hards.

Considering a superturismo Championship for thurs. A select few cars with mandatory aero alla 4 doors.

275hp/1140 kgs
Running on sport tires. Probably soft.

More infos soon

Check out the GranTurismo Touring Car Championship (GTTCC)!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...sign-ups-open-pre-season-race-tonight.315878/

It is a 6-week 18-race series that travels all over the globe! With only five equal cars and nothing to choose between, which one will YOU pick? Will YOU come out on top?

There are already 10 entries with 6 remaining!

We are having a pre-season event TONIGHT 6 PM BST at Autumn Ring if any of you FGTA guys would like to come down?

Last edited:
Check out the GranTurismo Touring Car Championship (GTTCC)!

www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gran-turismo-touring-car-championship-gttcc-includes-media-coverage-sign-ups-open

It is a 6-week 18-race series that travels all over the globe! With only five equal cars and nothing to choose between, which one will YOU pick? Will YOU come out on top?

There are already 10 entries with 6 remaining!

We are having a pre-season event TONIGHT 6 PM BST at Autumn Ring if any of you FGTA guys would like to come down?

the link doesn't work m8.

EVENTS

SINGLE EVENTS
Date unconfirmed -- Race of GTPlanet Champions -- Time unconfirmed -- by @gtpcaine

August 22 -- Car Wars -- 20:30 BST (GMT +1) -- by @merlinrichards

RACING SERIES

MONDAY

18:30 BST (GMT +1) -- Super GT300 Season 3 -- by @azidahaka

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY
21:00 BST (GMT +1) -- Global Rallycross Championship / Powered by CORE -- by @merlinrichards

THURSDAY
20:15 EDT (GMT -4) -- Global Sports Car Championship -- by @flip55

FRIDAY
19:00 BST (GMT +1) -- World Touring Car Championship (Group B) -- by @DirtyNurbKing58

SATURDAY
17:30 BST (GMT +1) -- World GT Championship (Season 2) -- by @gtpcaine

SUNDAY
15:45 EDT (GMT -4) -- Formula 1 World Championship -- by @Mini Stiggy
Board updated.

I am glad the FGTA is partnered with CORE! This will be great! Does the FGTA have any social media out? I followed CORE on google plus and Twitter. I was just wondering. :)

Today we have gt300 test, desperately in need of drivers... Hop in and give it a taste!

As gt300 we have race vids with commentary but they're not fgta related just in serie effort.

On monday the gt300 serie has round zero, The following monday the season starts and there's still available spots to join.
All are invited to join (cm'on FGTA drivers i have yet to see one signup lol) also please add the GT300 serie to the FGTA serie list.

btw any news on the webpage and the extra services?

On monday the gt300 serie has round zero, The following monday the season starts and there's still available spots to join.
All are invited to join (cm'on FGTA drivers i have yet to see one signup lol) also please add the GT300 serie to the FGTA serie list.

btw any news on the webpage and the extra services?

Cant make Mondays is the reason why Ive not considered this champ.

MADE FOR RACING.jpg

As some of you are aware, a couple of the FGTA co-founders (@gtpcaine & @P1K3Y_M1k3Y) are racing in the 2015 CORE Nurburgring 24 hour for the Made for Racing team.

I'm sure some of you would like to keep up to date on our progress as we compete in the CSS, VLN and indeed the main event in Febuary.

We have a Facebook page open [link] if you do not have Facebook you can click the name above for a [link] to our new GTPlanet thread.

New Season is about to start:

Here

with new rules, longer season, real damages, tuning allowed, weather enabled, up to 32 driver allowed to signup and a generous sponsor allowing for rich prizes!

This is going to be Major thing on GTP and gt6 overall. All are welcome to join!

Just somewhat delayed. Still plotting away as and when I get time, but things in real life have taken over most of my free time. :(

Ok folks, tomorrow night (Friday) i'll be hosting a 1 night track tour, track will be by vote and the car will be the Renault clio v6 any road going version ... first come first served.. no sign up needed.. room will be public and i'll post the room number here.. 8.30pm uk time.

Specs are 520pp on sports soft tyre. any and all tuning permitted.

Each race will be around 7-8 laps depending on track length and we'll do as many tracks as we can with fast fuel and tyre wear..

All welcome.

Back