[FGTA - WGTC] [S2] Thanks for a great season! Merry Christmas everyone!Finished 

• Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 2,907 comments
Right fellas this thread is becoming bitching bolloxs, im not naming names im telling everyone including myself,

''STFU guys, you want to piss and moan at someone do it in a PM''

if you have any problems please tell caine glen stig or me in a PM..

no results are final until all stewards reports are in and checked and finalized.
a stewards incident will be will be checked by the other stewards. im not bais to anyone. I see the situation as is, and judge , best friend, mate, rival or teammate I don't give 2 hoots who you are.

If you saw a triple spin on warm up lap that was me... yea... I saw a glitch so I backed up, so did Nail and I was trying to catch you guys up again. When I did it was at the chicane and I came in a bit too hot so I moved a bit to the left to avoid DK and I hit the grass edge or kerb and spun out. MASSIVE FACE PALM! :lol:
I chose to continue...should I have called off the start to get us all sorted out or is it not my responsibility. In real life the start would have been held off to allow him to clear and or catch up.

I chose to continue...should I have called off the start to get us all sorted out or is it not my responsibility. In real life the start would have been held off to allow him to clear and or catch up.
No one said anything, how was I supposed to know? I would've given another go at the start.

No one said anything, how was I supposed to know? I would've given another go at the start.
No...you did good....either of us could have called it off and neither of us knew what to do...so we didn't. In most series the last man on the track in the start sequence gives the all clear...since that was not mentioned in the OP...I did not, as last man, inform the polesitter. Mea culpa.

Edit: I got no replay when I was the subject of a street wide power failure...do you still want a race report

Right fellas this thread is becoming bitching bolloxs, im not naming names im telling everyone including myself,

if you have any problems please tell caine glen stig or me in a PM..

no results are final until all stewards reports are in and checked and finalized.
a stewards incident will be will be checked by the other stewards. im not bais to anyone. I see the situation as is, and judge , best friend, mate, rival or teammate I don't give 2 hoots who you are.

This ^^^

Anymore, and people will be removed from the series.

We want full grids, why would people want to join when they see all the bickering on the thread. If someone has an issue, send it to a steward. It will be investigated, and dealt with.

Anyway, I'm now back from holiday. Literally just walked in the door, so starting tomorrow I will start going through all the race reports and details from the weekend, hopefully results will be up by the end of the week.

If you haven't filled out one yet, do your race report HERE.

. hi i dont know if youve taken my comment to remove me seriously like i did about your comments about a wet race . have you replaced me in the championship ? because i would like to stay & i apologise for my poor comments and impatience at the event and also on here . Would someone pm me with more info on the situation . As i dont wana waste my life testing a the next event for no reason .. . cheers B

. hi i dont know if youve taken my comment to remove me seriously like i did about your comments about a wet race . have you replaced me in the championship ? because i would like to stay & i apologise for my poor comments and impatience at the event and also on here . Would someone pm me with more info on the situation . As i dont wana waste my life testing a the next event for no reason .. . cheers B

We'll see you at Indy.👍

Back