[FGTA - WGTC] [S2] Thanks for a great season! Merry Christmas everyone!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 2,907 comments
  • 167,695 views
1.25.1 full fuel with pp penalty.

How the AM's getting on??
 
I suck here, I haven't been on gt6 since I got my new controller and I'm rolling in the 26s :/
 
I suck here, I haven't been on gt6 since I got my new controller and I'm rolling in the 26s :/
Im sure you'll have found the pace by the end of the week :) you running any pens Tensa?
 
Thanks rcb929, I need a benchmark that I can go for in practice.:)
 
There's a good chance I will be available for a drive this weekend if I'm offered one.

All that I ask is that I'm supplied with a preliminary tune and fuel/tire numbers. 👍
 
I was hitting 1.24.6 before penalty, so with 1pp less I've lost half a second, 5 days to find it again :)
Wow does one pp really do that much? Should I expect to be 3 seconds slower than without penalty then? :p
 
Wow does one pp really do that much? Should I expect to be 3 seconds slower than without penalty then? :p
Found a little bit down to 1.24.8 Im hoping your going to be driving backwards with your penalty :)
 
Still some people awaiting to confirm their availability for the race this weekend. Even if you are unsure at this stage, please fill in the form so we have an idea on who to expect and could potentially organise a reserve for you just in-case you cannot make it. There is an option for unsure!

form is HERE.
 
3PW097210-500x500.jpg
 
VTEC,YO!!!.png


Hi guys just to let you know another ''BRAGGIN RIGHTS' single event hosted and run by [FGTA] is up.
'Vtec just kicked in,, YO!!!'

The singe event will have 1 car 'Honda Civic Type R (EK) Touring car '09'
..with NoS.

Click here for more details.​
 
You gotta be kidding me, after one week of holidays I was looking forward to practicing a bit, but what do my eyes see? A ridicoulously fast 1'23min. :scared:Jeeeeeez...
 
You gotta be kidding me, after one week of holidays I was looking forward to practicing a bit, but what do my eyes see? A ridicoulously fast 1'23min. :scared:Jeeeeeez...

Laptime update, carrying my 2pp penalty its a 1.24.4 half a second slower than full PP.
 
Those extra pp really hurt. I got 1:24.9 with my 6pp penalty, but that is really pushing it (at least for me)

yeah same m8, my 5pp reduction at suzuka cost me a second a lap :irked:
 
Still some people awaiting to confirm their availability for the race this weekend. Even if you are unsure at this stage, please fill in the form so we have an idea on who to expect and could potentially organise a reserve for you just in-case you cannot make it. There is an option for unsure!

form is HERE.


@Ryan Sandall @BEjamin @Leoni Dias shall you gentleman be attending? :)
 
Back