[FGTA - WGTC] [S2] Thanks for a great season! Merry Christmas everyone!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 2,907 comments
  • 167,695 views
I'll confirm it soon, and I'm still in doubt because I won't have anytime to practice.
 
Still some people awaiting to confirm their availability for the race this weekend. Even if you are unsure at this stage, please fill in the form so we have an idea on who to expect and could potentially organise a reserve for you just in-case you cannot make it. There is an option for unsure!

form is HERE.

Hi GTP_Caine. Could you please put the correct name for our team on the list. It is Makozi Racing Internacional.
Internacional is the way we want it with c instead of English spelling International. It matters to us.
The pronunciation of it is internatsional.

Thank you for your understanding.
 
Hi GTP_Caine. Could you please put the correct name for our team on the list. It is Makozi Racing Internacional.
Internacional is the way we want it with c instead of English spelling International. It matters to us.
The pronunciation of it is internatsional.

Thank you for your understanding.
Yeah no worries mate, should now be updated. 👍
 
Well, looks like I need more practice. 1'24.7 at full PP, consistent low 25's, once PP pen is added that will drop me back to about the 1'26 mark. :(
 
I was pulling low 26's with full PP, got much worse with the penalty. I guess I'm just going for points in this one.
 
Anybody tried 2 hours race simulation? I think I will need 5 pits tonight...
 
I had to cancel my registration for the race tonight. I confess I had not the time to practice and I don't want to ruin the race of anyone, so it's better for me to not take part in this race.

Also, I start a new work late september. I'll have less and less time to play GT these weeks cause I have to move in south of France and lot of stuffs to do etc. This is why i'm thinking to withdraw from this series, unfortunately.
 
These races should be livestreamed so I can watch. :grumpy: Good luck everyone and please, respect my home racetrack.
 
I had to cancel my registration for the race tonight. I confess I had not the time to practice and I don't want to ruin the race of anyone, so it's better for me to not take part in this race.

Also, I start a new work late september. I'll have less and less time to play GT these weeks cause I have to move in south of France and lot of stuffs to do etc. This is why i'm thinking to withdraw from this series, unfortunately.
That's a shame!
 
grim-reaper-940x500 1.jpg
 
Seems that my PSN is running super-slow today. Doesn't look like I'm going to be allowed into the room this evening.
 
Pro lobby open.
Sorry for delay was helping wife out.
 
Last edited:
Learned a valuable lesson today
When searching open rooms make sure you check "all" instead of European / Britain :(
Think that was stiggys msg what to do but i did not even think of it before after race was startet
Pissed off at
<------------<<
 
Back