[FGTA - WGTC] [S2] Thanks for a great season! Merry Christmas everyone!Finished 

• Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 2,907 comments
Learned a valuable lesson today
When searching open rooms make sure you check "all" instead of European / Britain :(
Think that was stiggys msg what to do but i did not even think of it before after race was startet
Pissed off at
<------------<<
It doesn't make a difference on friends lobbies, really.

My internet let me down there. I'd climbed from last to a potential podium slot within the first 35 minutes.

It wasn't a regular DC either, no internet access from any device until... well, now.

Who won in the AM room?

How did the pros get on?
I got bonus point for pole, and Ben got point for fastest lap. Here are the results:
image.jpg

10th outa 10 lol . Slammed off . Smashed into rejoining the track the same driver ! had to pit damage . Had my race stolen away driving clean & respectful . Hit a 1 23 9 . Trying to catch up .. made time bk lost it hit frnt left at 1st and fcked the car . Also pit and put rs front and rm bk lol .. fckd it ! .

@Revoy is a machine, I had my money on him. I had the same thing happen to me in Suzuka, I was pulling 1:55's on softs and fresh meds.
He could have won if it wasn't for me. My pedal cord came loose in the fast corner on to the straight so my car stopped and he ran in to it. I think we would have had a fight for the win otherwise, maybe with rono there as well.

We did have a double formation lap due to some lag. But that's weird!
Yeah, I forgot about that, that explains it. Either way, strange for both to finish at identical times (almost).

Anyway, could everyone please fill in the race report HERE, so that the stewards can get to work and get the results published sooner. Cheers guys.

Back