[FGTA - WGTC] [S2] Thanks for a great season! Merry Christmas everyone!Finished 

• Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 2,907 comments
Yay, nail finished without DC'ing! Great to see that! đź‘Ť

EDIT

Also, check finishing times from each lobby... spooky!
Toward the end a massive wall of thunderstorms approached from the west...I was resigned to my position and doing TT laps to see if I could find some more speed. Every time the thunder crashed I'd look at the time remaining, swear, and hunker down. I was probably the happiest finisher in both rooms. Screw the position...finishing was a major battle. Your night is our early afternoon and this is summer thunderstorm season...that (a storm caused power outage) is what got me in the previous race. Congrats to all...hope I was successful in staying out of the way while carrying on my own race at the tail end. I'm here to learn and get faster. I was quite apprehensive when PASM picked the Zonda as I was quite shell shocked by the mid rear rotation...but all is well... he tuned it out and the car is quite smooth now...a bit slower than he is capable of driving but ALMOST docile. Thanks again team mate... now that I have finished one I can get on with getting faster every race...and keeping it on the island.

Toward the end a massive wall of thunderstorms approached from the west...I was resigned to my position and doing TT laps to see if I could find some more speed. Every time the thunder crashed I'd look at the time remaining, swear, and hunker down. I was probably the happiest finisher in both rooms. Screw the position...finishing was a major battle. Your night is our early afternoon and this is summer thunderstorm season...that (a storm caused power outage) is what got me in the previous race. Congrats to all...hope I was successful in staying out of the way while carrying on my own race at the tail end. I'm here to learn and get faster. I was quite apprehensive when PASM picked the Zonda as I was quite shell shocked by the mid rear rotation...but all is well... he tuned it out and the car is quite smooth now...a bit slower than he is capable of driving but ALMOST docile. Thanks again team mate... now that I have finished one I can get on with getting faster every race...and keeping it on the island.
Great to see mate. That is one of the main reasons we pair PRO and AM drivers, to get PRO's to help the AM drivers improve. Doesn't always work out like that, but at least it's helping you out! Keep up the effort mate, I'm sure you'll be faster come end of the season (bar any further DC's!).

I'll do an expanded report tomorrow ended going to the va for a pop up dental appointment ( free and very very scarce) so I'm out of pocket today.

^^^^

Oh Rono likes it! :embarrassed: Ok then :P

Theres only one gaylord on gt6 his names HAMILTONR ! DRIVES his car with the gear stick stuck up his ass . Watch yaself ! Show merlin the pooh you spreadin . Shake ya ass attention all you hater & fans this aint the place to be ! . Watch out ! Ha & saabs are **** !

They did think it was a drunk women . Later found out it was hamilton with gear stick up his ass !

Last edited:
Theres only one gaylord on gt6 his names HAMILTONR ! DRIVES his car with the gear stick stuck up his ass . Watch yaself ! Show merlin the pooh you spreadin . Shake ya ass attention all you hater & fans this aint the place to be ! . Watch out ! Ha & saabs are **** !

They did think i was a drunk women . Later found out it was hamilton with gear stick up his ass !

Dont start him off or we, ll have a essay on saabs, again :lol:

Latest Posts

Back