[FGTA - WGTC] [S2] Thanks for a great season! Merry Christmas everyone!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 2,907 comments
  • 167,695 views
You are keen, Jesus! lol
Nah kids got me up at 6 so I thought I'd be productive :) fairly easy anyhow nothing happened except for that incident at the beginning, have you watched, red arrows presicion driving from you and me Id like to say it was pure skill but for me 100% luck :)
 
I was probably the most lucky, passing for first the corner before the mess. Otherwise I always get mixed up in those kind of things. ^^
 
Race report sent, in future races I have to be more concentrated.
 
Still fill it in please, even if any incidents are very vague detail.
 
Yup . Thru first @ 140 mph .. ! Nice lap .

Very well done indeed. Wasn't anywhere close that speed in turn 1. Must have one hell of a setup on that sls (and the skills to use it)

Thanks guys, and yes I have one hell of a setup and I know how to use it. 👍 Made some mistakes, so it could of been about 0.1 faster.
 
Last edited:
Thanks guys, and yes I have one hell of a setup and I know how to use it. 👍 Made some mistakes, so it could of been about 0.1 faster.
Just curious, did you make any changes to what i gave you?
 
Can we get a full grid for next race ? I see alot of reserves ! Full 16 pro drivers ?
 
3,52,881@ Circuit de la sarthe 2013 hsv 5 pp pen on . 583 pp .

well under power !

Mite get half a second off in braking zones . 8-(
 
3,52,881@ Circuit de la sarthe 2013 hsv 5 pp pen on . 583 pp .

well under power !

Mite get half a second off in braking zones . 8-(
Take DF out. Will barely need it anyway.
 
Will help in a wet race, but if it stays dry the pace should be around 3,47 without penalty.

Im 5 pp down and under powered 582pp whats your pp ? Downforce is not gna make 5 seconds .
 
Last edited:
Im 5 pp down and under powered 583pp whats your pp ? Downforce is not gna make 5 seconds .
Not liking the sound of that I think I got a 10pp penalty which means my HSV going to be running at 577pp arggh. :banghead:
 
Not liking the sound of that I think I got a 10pp penalty which means my HSV going to be running at 577pp arggh. :banghead:
Don't worry, I'll be running round 12 pp penalty.. Maybe we should help each others with slipstream? :p
 
Im 5 pp down and under powered 582pp whats your pp ? Downforce is not gna make 5 seconds .
I was testing at full pp and low downforce, didnt do an online lap but offline a 44 would be possible, so i think online laps at full pp should be around 47. I think i will run a pp penalty too so i wont be able to do those times but the top of the field maybe is.
 
Just curious, did you make any changes to what i gave you?

No, Caine I didn't touch a thing, except downforce and transmission. Thank you very much for your setup, I appreciate it.
 
So I went for a short online test at full pp, did a 3'47.0 on my first lap, so there will be 46's for sure @BEjamin 👍 At least for those running at full pp. @gtpcaine Has everyone sent their race reports? I'm curious about the current championship standings :D
 
So I went for a short online test at full pp, did a 3'47.0 on my first lap, so there will be 46's for sure @BEjamin 👍 At least for those running at full pp. @gtpcaine Has everyone sent their race reports? I'm curious about the current championship standings :D
When stewarding is complete, you will find out! 👍
 
Filled in my report. Needless to say, Silverstone was a disaster for me. I had not prepared properly. On to Le Mans!
 
Back