[FGTA - WGTC] [S2] Thanks for a great season! Merry Christmas everyone!Finished 

• Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 2,907 comments
PRO Room open!

On a technical note, if there are issues, we will unfortunately have to miss this round. There isn't room on the calendar to shuffle back by 2 weeks. It's not fair if half the grid cannot connect or get sound issues, and nothing we can do about it apart from pray! But we'll see how it goes.

That was an interesting race. Got a big gap on everyone else because of that incident and with different strategies I didn't see much of anyone except the occasional lapped car.

Thankfully the split times work now so could monitor rono all race and knew it would be tight in the end. Looked like we would be neck in neck in the last stint but then rono dropped some pace and I had a comfortable lead after last pit stop. Then with 10 mins left I get smacked by akademik and get damage, and the race was on again. Exciting stuff those last laps and great relief when it was over. :)
How much penalty is it for a win anyway?

That was an interesting race. Got a big gap on everyone else because of that incident and with different strategies I didn't see much of anyone except the occasional lapped car.

Thankfully the split times work now so could monitor rono all race and knew it would be tight in the end. Looked like we would be neck in neck in the last stint but then rono dropped some pace and I had a comfortable lead after last pit stop. Then with 10 mins left I get smacked by akademik and get damage, and the race was on again. Exciting stuff those last laps and great relief when it was over. :)
+3 to your current one, I believe. Gotta see the standings later on, they might add more.

Some great wheel-to-wheel racing tonight guys, was a very tight pack for the majority of the race! Sorry for RCB with technical issues preventing you from racing, unfortunately there isn't a lot we can do about it. :(

Anyway, if everyone could please fill out the race report form HERE as soon as possible, the stewards can make a start on checking the incidents etc and the results will be posted sooner. Cheers all. :cheers:

Some great wheel-to-wheel racing tonight guys, was a very tight pack for the majority of the race! Sorry for RCB with technical issues preventing you from racing, unfortunately there isn't a lot we can do about it. :(

Anyway, if everyone could please fill out the race report form HERE as soon as possible, the stewards can make a start on checking the incidents etc and the results will be posted sooner. Cheers all. :cheers:
Should I fill the race report out since I only completed 2 laps?

Watch tyre wear on replay 1hr 34 mins . goes up & down fast after pit stop on mine ... and nik with damage x2 front & bk 1 ,51.8 ? Is possible . But with damage . Gt6 sucks baws ! Good race ppl .

Watch tyre wear on replay 1hr 34 mins . goes up & down fast after pit stop on mine ... and nik with damage x2 front & bk 1 ,51.8 ? Is possible . But with damage . Gt6 sucks baws ! Good race ppl .
Damage doesn't get removed during replays, it will show it for entire race.

Well done, I came 4th, cracking races all round by the seems

Well that was about as much fun as a midnight fire at sea.

On the pace lap I lost all audio. It upset me so much that I went off track at Beckets and crunched the car . So I pretended I was driving a electric hovercraft. I should have pitted off the pace lap but was not sure if it was legal so I trundled around crabwise and pitted. The audio came and went now and then. You can tell when it came back or left because I would either spin of half spin as it was rather disconcerting.

I had only one problem getting lapped...which happened with alarming regularity due to my even more erratic pace...was when I moved left and gave the following car a lift on the straight and the chasing car also moved left and nailed me resulting in two pit stops. That somewhere around lap 42 . I'll check the replay...if it works and submit the report tomorrow.

It would be nice if PD COULD GET THEIR sierra together. I love Silverstone....but not today.
Cheers and check six.

Back